24 Apr, 01:25AM in sunny Singapore!

No disrespect to China peoples.But truth is truth,i still...

Subscribe to No disrespect to China peoples.But truth is truth,i still... 44 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    47 posts since May '06
    • No disrespect to China peoples.But truth is truth,i still have to say this....,not all China peoples are bad.But MOST are.And China girls especially those from the village, will do all thing of funny things to get money.
      And, just look at all the recent news about the FAKE IN CHINA stuff.

Ok, my grandparents came from China too.But that is the past China.The recent China i know, can say frankly, most are all out to make money but doesnt really care about moral act or care about human life.I say again MOST and not all.

Back to my main topic.I dont know why most of you guys doesnt mind the government grant more China people here.I do mind.MOST of them will not think themselves as Singaporeans.And consider China a Billion populations,just 10% of them wanting to migrate here will really flood all of us Singaporeans out of our own land.
      If most migrate here is of good moral and good behaviour, i dont mind.
      But for what i have seen around, if i got a video cam in hand, i confirm take it down and share with you guys what i have seen with my own eyes, most of them are not the kind of talents or moral people we want to live with.

I know of this China fren who already getting a PR soon.Mind you, he is just a operator.And he intented to get all his families here to stay.
      I called the ICA and check it out with them how come a operator here can get a PR so easily.The reply is, it's not up to them to decide.It's up to the person who interview him.What???? So, no rules and regulations to follow?
      And that China guy fren of mine, smoke drink and pros in the geylang.

During my break time, sometimes i wonder if i am in Singapore or in China.
      All the operators are from China.Even now most white collar office workers, i can heard from the tones that they are from China when they sit beside me eating.Last time there are mostly only China girls operators.Now i can see more Male China factory operators or workers of other jobs too.

Really frankly speaking, the trend of our current situation cannot really say because we need more babies so just let in any cats and dogs.
      China is a big country i know that.But their moral behaviour is still a big question mark.Will they make Singapore a fake land too?What if more than 80% of our population is from China?Wait a minute, worst of all is what if they bring in their fake culture that is all the fake things they like to do?And, from what i know they will only bring their culture into our homeland and not become part of our culture.

I really hope, please please do think of the real problems we Singaporeans will be facing if China peoples or whoever really get PR so easily in Singapore.And with PR, they can also get Red I.C more easily.
      Imagine this, one come here and get PR then red i.c.Bring in whole families.
      Then relatives... then relatives son come get P.R and red i.c then bring in wifes... on and on.

To all Singaporeans who support the current PAP bring in more China people policies, don't cry when our motherland and culture wll be tainted dirty by those unmoral China peoples fake culture.

Lastly, i really dont mind good China people with good moral background.
      But how many are there in China these days with the kind of bad social enviroment China is facing now???Think about it!!!

Edited by joola74 15 Jul `07, 1:18PM
    4,043 posts since Mar '07
    • Those cheenaman who comes here are not bad, but they will get rich faster than you think they will. By saying that they're not bad I am comparing them to those who sell bun stuffed with cardboard soaked in chemicals..

Welcome to the China invasion

1,171 posts since Jun '07
    5,556 posts since May '07
    1,430 posts since Feb '07
    • Originally posted by dbowie:
      Those cheenaman who comes here are not bad, but they will get rich faster than you think they will. By saying that they're not bad I am comparing them to those who sell bun stuffed with cardboard soaked in chemicals..

Welcome to the China invasion

Do you know that 'Cheena' is a derogatory term?

5,182 posts since Oct '05
    1,138 posts since Jun '06
    • Nothing against FT, but Singapore really is too desperate for so-called "foreign talent". Fact is, even some of these FT (friends of mine) are admitting that the govt's being very stupid by opening the floodgates indiscriminately because "everyone knows" that the citizens are on the losing end. Some even call it "Spreading Singapore's legs".

*shakes head* Singaporeans are being made to pay for mistakes made 25-30 years ago in the form of poor/fickle child policies. And as usual, it's our fault not the policy makers'.

17 posts since Jul '07
    • I’m cool with Malaysian chineses or Indon Chinese or HK chinese or Taiwan Chinese..but definitey not China Chineses..

8,961 posts since Sep '04
    • TS is influenced to much by the news.
      The news always reports the government policies, strife, tragedies, crimes, war, and querky happenings.
      And most people skip the sports section.
      The news do not report a ordinary life that goes well.

The cardboard pao is only one happening, at one place, in vast China. But it put China in bad light.

What the TS post is her personal opinion, not the truth.

1,207 posts since Mar '07
    • They shld let in more pinoy or indo people be it wheather they are odd jobs or high post.
      I've seen how these people worked and happy to say they are very well liked,hardworking and good mannered.

6,078 posts since Feb '04
    • Originally posted by mancha:
      TS is influenced to much by the news.
      The news always reports the government policies, strife, tragedies, crimes, war, and querky happenings.

The cardboard pao is only one happening, at one place, in vast China. But it put China in bad light.

So in this sense, in our attempts to irredicate Dengue, one puddle of stagnant water found in one location infested with wigglers doesn't mean that other puddles of stagnant water elsewhere is not infested with wigglers?

If this is the TS's personal opinions, then I'd wait for more International Media's Opinions which are most likely the truth...?

49,241 posts since Mar '05
    • even if our govt insist on importing PRCs, the least they should do is import the really good ones.

we dont need tom, dick and HARRY.

1,207 posts since Mar '07
    • Originally posted by ShutterBug:
      So in this sense, in our attempts to irredicate Dengue, one puddle of stagnant water found in one location infested with wigglers doesn't mean that other puddles of stagnant water elsewhere is not infested with wigglers?

If this is the TS's personal opinions, then I'd wait for more International Media's Opinions which are most likely the truth...?

Then it has already been out

• Originally posted by dragg:
      even if our govt insist on importing PRCs, the least they should do is import the really good ones.

we dont need tom, dick and HARRY.

They don't like hassles and extra work for what they want - all these while they have been so used to casting "Wide Net" policies...

... expect them to do "Filtering"?

No way... they might raise their salaries again if too much work involved...

Laughing

9,810 posts since Dec '04
      TS is influenced to much by the news.

its abt green earth. creative way of recycling cardboard. low calories also Mr. Green

• Originally posted by ShutterBug:
      They don't like hassles and extra work for what they want - all these while they have been so used to casting "Wide Net" policies...

... expect them to do "Filtering"?

No way... they might raise their salaries again if too much work involved...

Laughing

its not like they are actually the ones doing the real work.

• Originally posted by dragg:
      its not like they are actually the ones doing the real work.

I think they are more interested in having their agencies focussed on collecting money....than anything else...

8,961 posts since Sep '04
    • Ironically, it is the hungry and street savvy that seeks greener pastures overseas.
      The contended ones stays home.

And if Dengue is spread by people creating puddles of water and injecting wrigglers into it. It would be localised and contained within the few loonies who go around doing it. The cardboard pao is a one off incident of its kind, it is not widespread.

Therefore generalizing, is always not true.
      Would you hold that all ang mohs are rich and good looking, because of the few here?

Ironically, it is the hungry and street savvy that seeks greener pastures overseas.
      The contended ones stays home.

And if Dengue is spread by people creating puddles of water and injecting wrigglers into it. It would be localised and contained within the few loonies who go around doing it. The cardboard pao is a one off incident of its kind, it is not widespread.

Therefore generalizing, is always not true.
      Would you hold that all ang mohs are rich and good looking, because of the few here?

I think the difference is that: A typical Ang Moh's financial standing has not caught International Media, nor has it affected consumer's wellbeing or fair-trade.

While selling faked dumplings is a One Off incident, it does not absolve China's industries and businesses from their ill-repute for Faking Goods that they sell in general...

454 posts since Jan '05
    • Almost every product in Singapore going to be China product. From Malaysia to China. Example NTUC detergent, Ginvera nutri white hydrasoft cleanser, etc. All label product of china, made in china or produced in china.

Worst still the label of the package is written in japan or Korea, but when you look at the label carefully where it is made, it is made in China. some time there is no label where it is made or cover by a sticker. You can't even trust the label.

• There is one product that cannot possibly be made in China...

Cameras and photography lenses...
      I mean, would you dare buy a Nikon camer body or lens with label Made in China on it?

I know there are some lenses from China, but they are not moving as fast as those from Japan that costs an arm and a leg...!

Being a photographer myself, I do sometimes wish lenses can be FAITHFULLY produced in China so that they are more affordable...

but I guess not for a long time to come...

302 posts since Aug '06
    • 1. every country got lousy stuffs, i think what we should learn is their good areas and let bad areas be...
      2. even US claimed there is no descrimination but the fact is, if u r in NewYork, Chicago, u will find out how blacks see the asians, then u can guess how the whites think about asians...
      3. the most important thing, i believe, to be positive to the life and happy everyday. Very Happy

4,043 posts since Mar '07
    • Originally posted by Slipshade:
      Do you know that 'Cheena' is a derogatory term?

I don't think I ever mention I respect the cheena government and its citizens.

11,451 posts since May '04
    • Originally posted by spinsugar:
      Nothing against FT, but Singapore really is too desperate for so-called "foreign talent". Fact is, even some of these FT (friends of mine) are admitting that the govt's being very stupid by opening the floodgates indiscriminately because "everyone knows" that the citizens are on the losing end. Some even call it "Spreading Singapore's legs".

*shakes head* Singaporeans are being made to pay for mistakes made 25-30 years ago in the form of poor/fickle child policies. And as usual, it's our fault not the policy makers'.

Heard this sentiment from foreigners 10 years ago. Ang Moh Sniggered at our kowtow to them and calling us Chinks stupid while they laffed all the way to the banks while they discussed how loose our women, how stupid our country for not taking care of its people, negative comments about this place and knowing they cannot make it back home are just happy to sap Singapore for whatever it is worth and etc. PRCs all laffed at our naive-ness as they will make use of the place to gain a step up through us because we subsidise their education 100% or get promoted up many levels because they can smoke their way up and return home to better life. PRCs know that as more of their kind comes, this place will rot. So they all want to make a fast killing.

We are soon becoming a old prostitude. You ever see those old prostitude in Desker Road?

Please Login or Signup to reply.