25 Apr, 06:26PM in sunny Singapore!

HOMO PERVERTS want to Fark you

Subscribe to HOMO PERVERTS want to Fark you 106 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,410 posts since Aug '04
    • Singapore is slowly but surely becoming a land of Homosexual perverts and habitual Gamblers.

If normal people do not speak up, the GAYs and GAMBLERS will push their agenda into our throats like a fishbone.........by then it would be too late.

Normal people must fight back!

Tell the perverts: you do what you like in your own homes, but don't intrude into my space, my society.........

Rise up........speak out.........otherwise the Perverts will rule the land......

GAY kiss.......you will soon see this on the streets in Singapore!

6,078 posts since Feb '04
    • Perverts are perverts, and gays are gays...

however, there are "normal" people who are as well perverts, as much as there are gays who are pervs...

I am not advocating gay life, neither do I want to condemn people with differint sexual preferences... they are still capable human beings, as normal as you and I...

Edited by ShutterBug 17 Jul `07, 1:40PM
    16,378 posts since Aug '05

• At this day and age of the Internet, posting such images is not necessary...

we all know what gays are like...

Even now we got pastors saying God wants some people to be gay....I say these are not pastors, they are clowns !

1,406 posts since Jul '06
    • I look forward to the day that I can buy Hustler / Penthouse off the newstand…who noes, we may even have our own AV industry, giving Japan a run for their money. The AV actresses will speak English, reaching out to greater viewership hee hee.

24,118 posts since Nov '03
    • I wonder if you realise that the ban on demonstrations also means you won't see gay pride parades here. Wink

Why don't you tell the girls in secondary school that there's a whole bunch of perverts out there waiting to prey on them too? Rolling Eyes

And that is not the only rod they want to hold.....they want yours, and your children's ..........pui....

Very soon there will be gay orgies in Parliament, on Sentosa, in important public places.....once Sec 377A is repealed........

• Please stop posting such pictures...

you're making my lunch want to come back out...!!!

• Originally posted by Dr Who:
      Very soon there will be gay orgies in Parliament, on Sentosa, in important public places.....once Sec 377A is repealed........

Are you so sheltered that you don't know it's already happening? Rolling Eyes

• Do you know how many gay teachers are there in the West?

Beware.........your children will be turned to gays......

Now you see mainly ang moh gay.....but soon......they will be behind you.....

before you know it, gays will infect your swimming pool with HIV and other VD,STD germs and virus......

624 posts since Jul '07

before you know it, gays will infect your swimming pool with HIV and other VD,STD germs and virus......

for goodness sake, give us a break!

• You know what they say about such vocal homophobes - they're just homosexuals in denial. Twisted Evil

12,915 posts since Sep '06
    8,328 posts since Dec '04
      Wife finds Husband in bed with lover............

were they married on that tv show? i must have missed that episode.

Edited by skid 17 Jul `07, 3:04PM
Please Login or Signup to reply.