17 Sep, 01:19PM in sunny Singapore!

Video: Idiotic Falungong People Soliciting near Esplandade

Subscribe to Video: Idiotic Falungong People Soliciting near Esplandade 15 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    66 posts since Jun '08
    24,161 posts since Dec '02
    66 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by skeujin:

1st post... u must be also from falunggong doing some self promo.

no lahsleep.png, coz i lost my old acc password so nid to register again

• den i go n find out how these falungong members are treated in singapore...

wow they are quite ambitious...they even wanted to sue LKY...den say singapore govt is a puppet of china. walau eh

http://minghui.ca/mh/articles/2006/12/5/143946p.html

"Singapore Should Not Persecute Falun Gong". wah very pro, telling the govt wad to do...

12,915 posts since Sep '06
    •  

it looks as if the reporter was trying to ridicule the old folks, doing his best to make them look stupid.

one dumb question was: "was computer invented by aliens?"

if you ask me, I feel this person was disrespectful to the elderly.

is he trying to make them look like mental patients.

just my objective view.

Edited by maurizio13 23 Jun `08, 5:38PM
    13,350 posts since Jan '07
    66 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by maurizio13:

it looks as if the reporter was trying to ridicule the old folks, doing his best to make them look stupid.

one dumb question was: "was computer invented by aliens?"

just my objective view.

i think e reporter was trying to ask e woman if she also thinks that computers are invented by aliens, just like what his ama's neighbour said. den e woman replied yes...confused.png

• Originally posted by Zech Lee:

i think e reporter was trying to ask e woman if she also thinks that computers are invented by aliens, just like what his ama's neighbour said. den e woman replied yes...confused.png

Please lah, these are extremely old folks at least 75s to 80s.

The reporter asked first time she said "yes" (i think she didn't even know what the question was about), asked second time, the old lady asked him to buy the newspaper, asked third time she said "computer is human science".

Edited by maurizio13 23 Jun `08, 5:47PM
    66 posts since Jun '08

Please lah, these are extremely old folks at least 75s to 80s.

The reporter asked first time she said "yes" (i think she didn't even know what the question was about), asked second time, the old lady asked him to buy the newspaper, asked third time she said "computer is human science".

she may be very old now and dunno about computers, but can say a lot about the Internet. and came all e way from china to singapore to solicit under esplanade bridge.

how is "human science" related to computers? lol~~~

1,278 posts since Nov '06
    • I watched the YouTube clip...but only abit at the beginning...lag......

I watched the part when the person said.....see Epoch Times....

Epoch Times.....in fact I did read it afew times in the past, afew years ago.....

It is the world's most bullshit propaganda outlet....but a very ridiculous one....it is mixed with some mysticism/ metaphysics articles and folklores.....denouncing and linking things somehow to CCP...afew articles I still remember up to now...about some mountains showing signs predicting the demise of CCP.....lol......I am serious.....

How did all these came about...? So ridiculous.....

I think Taiwan made it, maybe.

But remembering about it now, now I understand why FalunGong is banned. This is all so unnatural.....I mean not its spiritual teachings etc....but from the political side....how come FalunGong is related to Epoch Times, Taiwan and CCP.... something is wrong...

Meat Pao.

66 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by Meat Pao:

I watched the YouTube clip...but only abit at the beginning...lag......

I watched the part when the person said.....see Epoch Times....

Epoch Times.....in fact I did read it afew times in the past, afew years ago.....

It is the world's most bullshit propaganda outlet....but a very ridiculous one....it is mixed with some mysticism/ metaphysics articles and folklores.....denouncing and linking things somehow to CCP...afew articles I still remember up to now...about some mountains showing signs predicting the demise of CCP.....lol......I am serious.....

How did all these came about...? So ridiculous.....

I think Taiwan made it, maybe.

But remembering about it now, now I understand why FalunGong is banned. This is all so unnatural.....I mean not its spiritual teachings etc....but from the political side....how come FalunGong is related to Epoch Times, Taiwan and CCP.... something is wrong...

Meat Pao.

I read that paper before also. Even got a MITA(P)188/05/2008 on it. Seems that such propaganda is legal in Singapore.

• Originally posted by Zech Lee:

she may be very old now and dunno about computers, but can say a lot about the Internet. and came all e way from china to singapore to solicit under esplanade bridge.

how is "human science" related to computers? lol~~~

Do you understand chinese?

She said  “人类科学” as opposed to “外星人科学”。

Think whatever you want, believe whatever you want, frankly it's none of my business.

I just think that some folks are too easily brainwashed by media.

Tthere are some folks in the US who believe that there are aliens and an army facility known as Area 51 exist to store these aliens artifacts.

What about these folks?

Are folks like you suppose to go there and ridicule them?

They are entitled to their own belief, just like you are entitled to your religious or other beliefs. Don't ridicule somebody because of their beliefs, you won't like it if somebody ridicule your religion.

Frankly it's of no consequence to me, no further post from me regarding this, enjoy your day.

Edited by maurizio13 23 Jun `08, 6:10PM
    66 posts since Jun '08

Do you understand chinese?

She said  “人类科学” as opposed to “外星人科学”。

Think whatever you want, believe whatever you want, frankly it's none of my business.

I just think that some folks are too easily brainwashed by media.

Tthere are some folks in the US who believe that there are aliens and an army facility known as Area 51 exist to store these aliens artifacts.

What about these folks?

Are folks like you suppose to go there and ridicule them?

They are entitled to their own belief, just like you are entitled to your religious or other beliefs. Don't ridicule somebody because of their beliefs, you won't like it if somebody ridicule your religion.

Frankly it's of no consequence to me, no further post from me regarding this, enjoy your day.

dun get too excited. in fact she said 人体科学 and not 人类科学.

two different things leh, the former one, renti kexue, is science within human body and is different from the second one...did u listen carefully or not...lol

509 posts since Sep '05
    • haha...i wonder if the old ah mah from Shandong, China actually married the Singaporean old ah peh lorsleep.png

66 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by huaqing:

haha...i wonder if the old ah mah from Shandong, China actually married the Singaporean old ah peh lorsleep.png

don't think so, though.

Please Login or Signup to reply.