24 May, 06:22PM in sunny Singapore!

What has spore gov done for me?

Subscribe to What has spore gov done for me? 1,826 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Terminator Hitman's Avatar
    2,078 posts since May '10
    • in spore:Absolutely nothing apart from them walking around pretending to be doin something.meanwhile i starved to death in spore while all the decent jobs get taken away by diploma holders from china,india,burma,phillippines etc etc

      out of spore:Absolutely nothing too when times are good or bad.but me is in country wiv plenty of food n $$$ for all.

      Conclusion:what on earth is PAP and LKY and pm of spore doing really??making long winded grandfather speeches once or twice a year?might as well have no pap..just minimum standards for a working system in spore.

       

  • skythewood's Avatar
    7,346 posts since Jul '07
    • Well,

      I sniff around, and hey, this place doesn't stink like Johore.

      I try to go other places, and there are enough MRT + Bus services to go about anywhere, compared to the major cities in philipines

      I try prank calling the emergency services, and they showed up speedily unlike India

      I confronted one of them, and it is clear that the public servants are afraid of the public, and not public bullied by authorities similar to China.

      I took a taxi, and realized that the fares are all standard unlike the bargaining and cheating of tourist in Thailand.

       

      And I applied for the job and found one based on my merits just like a free society should, without government interference. And I wondered, why should the government be responsible to find a job for you... Is it suppose to be a nanny state?

  • Terminator Hitman's Avatar
    2,078 posts since May '10
    • they are responsible for getting foreign degree n diploma holders not only by the thousand but by the millions!!!!

      sure it isnt a nanny state....a nanny wont do this....more like a childbeater state!!

      sjkywood...u got what job in spore?pay sucks as bas as i9ndia or china.no difference in lifestyle.

      i goto thailand...the taxis are all metered electronically like spore unless u mix with low lifes in thailand.

      u expect low iq people in phillippines  to complain when their train system is half ass???of course their transport system is thought out by a half drunk and  $$$ faced person and people there pretend theres no problems...pretty much a pix like in spore.

      moral is u swallow crap u end up lookin like crap too.

    • and spore.....stinks as bad as johore bahru now...take a closer whiff.!!

  • SANTA CLAUSE's Avatar
    366 posts since Jun '10
    • 10 years ago, my phillippines friend whom married a Singaporean told me: " the bus fare $0.60 sing - waiting time half an hours to1 hrs.

      hitman, congrat to you for being oz pr

      cos you are mentally and physically free

      yet you still want to rant

       

      Edited by SANTA CLAUSE 19 Jun `10, 10:44AM
  • skythewood's Avatar
    7,346 posts since Jul '07
    • Originally posted by Terminator Hitman:

      they are responsible for getting foreign degree n diploma holders not only by the thousand but by the millions!!!!

      sure it isnt a nanny state....a nanny wont do this....more like a childbeater state!!

      sjkywood...u got what job in spore?pay sucks as bas as i9ndia or china.no difference in lifestyle.

      i goto thailand...the taxis are all metered electronically like spore unless u mix with low lifes in thailand.

      u expect low iq people in phillippines  to complain when their train system is half ass???of course their transport system is thought out by a half drunk and  $$$ faced person and people there pretend theres no problems...pretty much a pix like in spore.

      moral is u swallow crap u end up lookin like crap too.

      why so angry? angry about foreign diploma/degree holders? You don't have the confidence to best them in securing a job? So what job you want to secure?

      Thailand taxi all have meter. whether they use it or not, depends on how lawful they are. Maybe another forumer will share her/his experience on thailand.

      You think Philippines have low IQ. Ok, not my problem.

      If i compare singapore 10 years ago with now, I see changes and improvement to problems that people bitch about (shorter NS/ MRT lines developed). some problem still the same (education), some got worse (GST). But you must be drunk if you say that people pretend theres no problems.

  • S.H.'s Avatar
    204 posts since Jun '09
    • The thread title is practically begging to be replied to with a quote from JFK. Although I must admit a country and a government are different things.

      Edited by S.H. 19 Jun `10, 10:47AM
  • skythewood's Avatar
    7,346 posts since Jul '07
    • Originally posted by SANTA CLAUSE:

      10 years ago, my phillippines friend whom married a Singaporean told me: " the bus fare $0.60 sing - waiting time half an hours to1 hrs.

      hitman, congrat to you for being oz pr

      cos you are mentally and physically free

      yet you still want to rant

       

      Now he is one of the millions of diploma/degree holder taking decent jobs away from the OZ locals.

  • SANTA CLAUSE's Avatar
    366 posts since Jun '10
    • some more you asked people to rant at some gahmen place

      you want to see free show is it

      pls lah you are not in singapore anymore

    • you still had the cheek to mention your country had already closed the flood gate - knn

      if like that, don't ever bother to come back when anything happened there!

      Edited by SANTA CLAUSE 19 Jun `10, 10:59AM
  • I-like-flings(m)'s Avatar
    17,715 posts since Feb '04
    • what gov done for us??? they doing a good job protecting our money for our retirement what... very important one hor.. cos we dunno how to do it ourselves...

  • eagle's Avatar
    23,328 posts since Aug '01
    • TS starve to death in Singapore? icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

      It's not hard to earn $ in Sg. There's plenty of food and $$ around too. Why TS complain so much?  icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

  • Deino's Avatar
    5,529 posts since May '07
  • ditzy's Avatar
    68,869 posts since Dec '03
  • eagle's Avatar
    23,328 posts since Aug '01
  • sgdiehard's Avatar
    5,269 posts since Jul '04
    • Originally posted by skythewood:

      Now he is one of the millions of diploma/degree holder taking decent jobs away from the OZ locals.


      hahaha, this is exactly what many people are trying to ignore. complain about foreigners taking jobs from singaporean, but go overseas and take decent jobs from the local there.

    • Originally posted by Terminator Hitman:

      and spore.....stinks as bad as johore bahru now...take a closer whiff.!!

      you got yourself a job in rubbish collection? not bad for you, huhh...hahaha

  • eagle's Avatar
    23,328 posts since Aug '01
    • Originally posted by sgdiehard:


      hahaha, this is exactly what many people are trying to ignore. complain about foreigners taking jobs from singaporean, but go overseas and take decent jobs from the local there.

      I mentioned this few years ago in this forum till I sian already icon_lol.gif

      None of those who complained replied to this properly icon_lol.gif

  • likeyou's Avatar
    9,394 posts since Sep '06
    • In spore, if you willing to work, you wont strive to death.

      But will not be able to save much though.

      Govt will not help you if you dont help yourself.

       

  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • aiyah, no need to cry mother cry father lah !

      elections time, you know what to do !

      spread the word, make sure others vote for opposition too !

  • Fcukpap's Avatar
    7,299 posts since Dec '09
    • true that we need to work harder even though govt cannot help much...

      BUT PLS DUN ENFORCE GENDER BIASED POLICIES TO MAKE US EVEN MORE VULNERABLE ....already money is so hard earned...still make us pay to sluts and vixens ..

  • charlize's Avatar
    31,782 posts since Mar '05
  • mlmersrlosers's Avatar
    1,258 posts since Jan '08
    • well at least we pay taxes and the next moment they use the money to build esplanade (although useless), casinos, resort world.

      You pay taxes in indonesia the monies would be in the officials pocket and the society will not progress at all

  • Rock^Star's Avatar
    11,142 posts since Jul '05
    • at the end of the day, blame no one, not even the govt. Just vote them out if u think u deserve better.

  • charlize's Avatar
    31,782 posts since Mar '05
    • Originally posted by Rock^Star:

      at the end of the day, blame no one, not even the govt. Just vote them out if u think u deserve better.

      Think got chance to vote this coming election? icon_lol.gif

Please Login or Signup to reply.