21 Sep, 08:12PM in sunny Singapore!

eliminate gang presence in singapore

Subscribe to eliminate gang presence in singapore 153 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • deathmaster's Avatar
    1,829 posts since Sep '07
    • found on wikipedia, the death sentence is to be meted out to people found in possession of

      • (a) 100 grammes of opium;
      • (b) 3 grammes of morphine;
      • (c) 2 grammes of diamorphine;
      • (d) 15 grammes of cannabis;
      • (e) 30 grammes of cannabis mixture;
      • (f) 10 grammes of cannabis resin;
      • (g) 3 grammes of cocaine;
      • (h) 25 grammes of methamphetamine;
      • (i) 113 grammes of ketamine; or
      • (j) 10 grammes of any or any combination of the following:
      • (j1) N, α-dimethyl-3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenethylamine;
      • (j2) α-methyl-3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenethylamine; or
      • (j3) N-ethyl-α−methyl-3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenethylamine

      That aside,

      I was thinking that these quantity of drugs aren't immediately lethal to anyone, but yet we dish out the death sentence to people who are involved in these drugs. So far, our mandatory death sentence have been very effective in curtailing the influence of drugs in our society, as compared to countries such as the US, Australia, where death sentence is not given out.

       

      why not do the same for gang-related and assault-with-weapons cases? it will totally eliminated all gang presence in the country.

      just like for drug trafficking, we should be firm in giving out death sentences, and not relent in downgrading them to assault, manslaughter etc. All serious assault cases should be classified as murder or intent to murder, and given a mandatory death sentence.

      that is, we spare only the occasional fistfights, bar fights, but give the death sentence to those guilty of involvment in gang-fights, be there fatality or not.

      in addition, those involved in gang-related activities should too be given the death sentence. activities include loansharking, prostitution, drug dealing, protection racket, illegal gambling etc.

      by imposing a death penalty for such crimes, we can wipe out gangsterism once and for all, and no one would ever dare get involved in gang activities ever again.

      by eliminating the scum of society out of this world, the country will be a better and safer place to live in.

      and dun worry about population issues. singapore has too many people nowadays, and anyway, the government will import in additional citizens when required. :)

       

  • likeyou's Avatar
    9,394 posts since Sep '06
    • I agreed that gang fight resulted in death or permanently injured will have mandatory death  penalty especially one is doing ns or after rod.

       

       

       

       

       

  • parn's Avatar
    8,225 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by likeyou:

      I agreed that gang fight resulted in death or permanently injured will have mandatory death  penalty especially one is doing ns or after rod.

       

       

       

       

       


      Only if the deaths or permanently injuries were reported.

  • likeyou's Avatar
    9,394 posts since Sep '06
    • Originally posted by parn:


      Only if the deaths or permanently injuries were reported.


      You are right.

      We cannot let those young punks go out there and chop youngsters as they like.

      We need to obey the law.
      If they young punks cannot obey the law, they need to face the music.

      You kill someone, you have to pay with you life.

      We must not let those young punks roam around freely and when they feel like it, they will chop pple. We dont want this in Spore.

      If the recent cases verdict comes out and is death for the hacking, then it will make those young punks think real hard whether they dare to chop pple or not.

       

  • dechang's Avatar
    886 posts since Jul '10
    • I think only if people died in gangfights than we give the murders the death penalty.

      If it results in serious permament injuries like handicap etc give them life imprisoment.

      If not than can just jail and cane them

  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • hope more gang troubles will come............maybe the sons and grandsons of PAP lackey ministers will kana chopped..................all S'poreans will rejoice !

  • dangerboi's Avatar
    1,900 posts since Dec '06
    • gang fights resulting in deaths/permanent injuries warrants a death penalty?  icon_lol.gif

       

       

      Please grow up...did you learn economics and even read the newspapers?

      Did the recent fightings resulted in the deaths of people who were not gangsters?

       

      Although there are numerous shootings and killings in the USA, there are tons of people around the world having the American dream. Europe has a presence of mafia as well but tourist still flock over to the continent yearly

       

      Drugs are scary because of her ability to influence person's mind, gangs in Singapore are not.

       

      I'd say....education is still the most important thing.

       

  • kengkia's Avatar
    6,446 posts since Aug '04
    • i'd say ....for those who wanna fuck only but dun want to have children please,infertilise yourself. All the problem would have been resolved at one shot. people who know how to bring a child up properly should have him/her, for those who are inept in doing so should buzz off.

      Edited by kengkia 19 Nov `10, 12:04AM
  • Nigho177's Avatar
    8 posts since Aug '10
    • Originally posted by deathmaster:

      found on wikipedia, the death sentence is to be meted out to people found in possession of

      • (a) 100 grammes of opium;
      • (b) 3 grammes of morphine;
      • (c) 2 grammes of diamorphine;
      • (d) 15 grammes of cannabis;
      • (e) 30 grammes of cannabis mixture;
      • (f) 10 grammes of cannabis resin;
      • (g) 3 grammes of cocaine;
      • (h) 25 grammes of methamphetamine;
      • (i) 113 grammes of ketamine; or
      • (j) 10 grammes of any or any combination of the following:
      • (j1) N, α-dimethyl-3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenethylamine;
      • (j2) α-methyl-3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenethylamine; or
      • (j3) N-ethyl-α−methyl-3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenethylamine

      That aside,

      I was thinking that these quantity of drugs aren't immediately lethal to anyone, but yet we dish out the death sentence to people who are involved in these drugs. So far, our mandatory death sentence have been very effective in curtailing the influence of drugs in our society, as compared to countries such as the US, Australia, where death sentence is not given out.

       

      why not do the same for gang-related and assault-with-weapons cases? it will totally eliminated all gang presence in the country.

      just like for drug trafficking, we should be firm in giving out death sentences, and not relent in downgrading them to assault, manslaughter etc. All serious assault cases should be classified as murder or intent to murder, and given a mandatory death sentence.

      that is, we spare only the occasional fistfights, bar fights, but give the death sentence to those guilty of involvment in gang-fights, be there fatality or not.

      in addition, those involved in gang-related activities should too be given the death sentence. activities include loansharking, prostitution, drug dealing, protection racket, illegal gambling etc.

      by imposing a death penalty for such crimes, we can wipe out gangsterism once and for all, and no one would ever dare get involved in gang activities ever again.

      by eliminating the scum of society out of this world, the country will be a better and safer place to live in.

      and dun worry about population issues. singapore has too many people nowadays, and anyway, the government will import in additional citizens when required. :)

       

      Wow, What is human life to you?

      everyone else worthless except yours?

      Why not make it his way; mandatory death penalty for littering and being rude.

      Lydat, the entire S'pore can be courteous, dun think will find any cigarette butt on the streets anymore.

      We need to upgrade our standard of service anyway, should try implementing it.

       

      My bottom line is: STOP KILLING OURSELVES, STOP DEATH PENALTY

       

       

       

       

  • Askingyouto's Avatar
    815 posts since Oct '10
    • Gangs in Sinkapore have always been around, only now maybe, they are able to recruit frustrated young people who has seen scholarships given to foreign trash, teachers who are either PRs which don't give a hoot or so tired with massive worload that they couldn't care, a school system that is only interested in "brainwashing" young people to think that PAPist is the be all end all thing which really is disgusting, parents who felt great pressure at work, unable to care for their kids, while the kids saw how hard and hopeless life is in Sinkapore, that all those anger and resentment has played into the hands of those gangs who offered solace from all these seeming hopeless situation.

      Right now the police have no problem in arresting all those young offenders as they "squealed" easily when interrogated but after spending years in dentention, they will come out and see that nothing has changed, no chances for them, foreigners still living it up in Sinkapore, that's when they will toughen up to be real hardcore criminals. As expected of me, I blamed the PAPist for destroying our young people while linning up their own pockets with gold exchanged with our forsaken future.

  • axxs's Avatar
    18 posts since Nov '10
    • Originally posted by Nigho177:

      Wow, What is human life to you?

      everyone else worthless except yours?

      Why not make it his way; mandatory death penalty for littering and being rude.

      Lydat, the entire S'pore can be courteous, dun think will find any cigarette butt on the streets anymore.

      We need to upgrade our standard of service anyway, should try implementing it.

       

      My bottom line is: STOP KILLING OURSELVES, STOP DEATH PENALTY

       

       

       

       

      yes instead of slaughtering our own people like animal we should fight against the iron grip of PAP's harsh cruel regime.

      LET US ALL MARCH TOWARDS THE PARLIAMENT TOGETHER AS ONE NATION AND BLOW THE MOTHERFUCKER SKYHIGH.V FOR VENDETTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 19th OF NOVEMBER

  • Deino's Avatar
    5,529 posts since May '07
  • Lokey's Avatar
    1,806 posts since Jan '09
    • Right now, about 3 to 5% of the youngsters are gangsters. They do involve in fight but may not result in slashing. Many of them are already OK at their twenties. Blame the parents not the child. 

       

       

  • Gary oak77's Avatar
    148 posts since Nov '10
    • Originally posted by deathmaster:

      found on wikipedia, the death sentence is to be meted out to people found in possession of

      • (a) 100 grammes of opium;
      • (b) 3 grammes of morphine;
      • (c) 2 grammes of diamorphine;
      • (d) 15 grammes of cannabis;
      • (e) 30 grammes of cannabis mixture;
      • (f) 10 grammes of cannabis resin;
      • (g) 3 grammes of cocaine;
      • (h) 25 grammes of methamphetamine;
      • (i) 113 grammes of ketamine; or
      • (j) 10 grammes of any or any combination of the following:
      • (j1) N, α-dimethyl-3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenethylamine;
      • (j2) α-methyl-3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenethylamine; or
      • (j3) N-ethyl-α−methyl-3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenethylamine

      That aside,

      I was thinking that these quantity of drugs aren't immediately lethal to anyone, but yet we dish out the death sentence to people who are involved in these drugs. So far, our mandatory death sentence have been very effective in curtailing the influence of drugs in our society, as compared to countries such as the US, Australia, where death sentence is not given out.

       

      why not do the same for gang-related and assault-with-weapons cases? it will totally eliminated all gang presence in the country.

      just like for drug trafficking, we should be firm in giving out death sentences, and not relent in downgrading them to assault, manslaughter etc. All serious assault cases should be classified as murder or intent to murder, and given a mandatory death sentence.

      that is, we spare only the occasional fistfights, bar fights, but give the death sentence to those guilty of involvment in gang-fights, be there fatality or not.

      in addition, those involved in gang-related activities should too be given the death sentence. activities include loansharking, prostitution, drug dealing, protection racket, illegal gambling etc.

      by imposing a death penalty for such crimes, we can wipe out gangsterism once and for all, and no one would ever dare get involved in gang activities ever again.

      by eliminating the scum of society out of this world, the country will be a better and safer place to live in.

      and dun worry about population issues. singapore has too many people nowadays, and anyway, the government will import in additional citizens when required. :)

       


          Now smoking pot isn't htat big a crime however hard drugs like coke and heroin ? Oh yes. Dealers of these substances desperately need to be disposed of without sorrow.

  • deathmaster's Avatar
    1,829 posts since Sep '07
    • for people who opposes the death penalty for assault, yet approve death sentence for drug traffickers, i find it rather ironic.

      for drug traffickers, they are involved in influencing the mind of only the addict, the one who consume drugs, and his or her immediate family and friends.

      but for gangsters, they have more far-reaching influences which affects everyone in the society.

      e.g. 1) Drug syndicates are usually run by gangsters, which i should not mention further.

      2) Illegal moneylending has lead to many broken homes, by providing easy credit to gambling addicts. this has lead to many tragic stories of people commit suicides, prostitute their wives or daughters etc.

      3) Illegal prostitution is one of the root cause of rising STD and HIV infections. Many illegal brothels are also ran by gangs.

      4) Underground gambling syndicates, often work in tandem with loansharks.

      5) Turf wars. fighting between gangsters, often lethal. But ordinary folks dun give a damn as long as it doesn't concern them.

      6) Slashing of innocent civilians. for the downtown east incident, im not so sure that the victim is innocent. but for the bukit panjang gang slashing, it is ridiculous for a gang of 7 to go around slashing 20 innocent street-soccer players in broad daylight, in the HDB heartland. You might be the one getting slash at tomorrow, no one knows for sure.

      ___

      yes, we always perceive drug addicts and dealers to be unproductive to the society, but how about gangsters?

      Unless you acknowledge the "underground GDP" that they generate from their illegal activities, they are also essentially unproductive members of society. And it is more difficult, if not impossible to quit gang than to quit drugs.

      to quit a gang, you must go through a terrible beating by fellow gangsters (sometimes lethal). Not to mention that feuds might still exist even after one has quitted on a gang, and gangster seeking revenge for past misdeeds can still hunt you down even after quitting.

      therefore, i think that gangsterism is a more serious social ill than drugs, and therefore should have harsher sentences to deter people.

      but this seems not to be the case. as reported in the Newpaper 1-2 weeks back, there were past incidents involving multiple gangsters ganging up on individuals, with weapons. People were killed, maimed or rendered permanently disabled, but the aggressors had in the end been charge with the lesser charge of manslaughter, 20yrs in prison. some of the accomplices have even gotten off with 6years sentences.

      6 years prison for 1 life. how ridiculously lenient our laws are, while innocent drug mules caught transporting a few grams of drugs are sentence to death... its a joke out there.

       

  • parn's Avatar
    8,225 posts since May '03
    • Singaporean gangsters nowadays really got low class and got no class.

      The reason why gangs are formed are because these groups of people need to stand close together to ensure and protect their own survival in foreign lands or to resist foreign invasion of their lands.

      IF YOU ARE A SINGAPOREAN GANGSTER, PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN AND STOP FIGHTING AMONG YOUR OWN PEOPLE!

       

      Go and watch movies on gangsters and learn some good honour from them.

  • BadzMaro's Avatar
    33,748 posts since Apr '04
    • How about death sentence to all that oppose the grandmaster plans of PAP for the greater prosperity and advancement of Singapore and it's people ?

      lol

       

  • axxs's Avatar
    18 posts since Nov '10
    • Originally posted by BadzMaro:

      How about death sentence to all that oppose the grandmaster plans of PAP for the greater prosperity and advancement of Singapore and it's people ?

      lol

       

      LONG LIVE THE PAP!

      WORK WILL SET US FREE!

      ASK NOT WHAT PAP CAN DO FOR YOU,ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR PAP

      VOTE PAP OR FOREVER MAKE YOUR PEACE

       COMMUNIST SINCE 1965

      YOU LIKE PAP,PAP LIKES YOU

      Edited by axxs 19 Nov `10, 10:05PM
  • likeyou's Avatar
    9,394 posts since Sep '06
    • Grcs and grassroots should distribute flyers to all the household about what they should do if they suspect some young punks up to no good.

      And information to call or contact who should be put up in the notice board at the void deck, flyers, shopping centers, everywhere where human traffice are.

      And also, we also need to do our part too.

      Parents also need to observe what their kids are doing with their friends. Their behaviour and their attitude.

      Yes, I agreed that someone hack to death and that warrrant a death penalty especially those 20 and above right?

       

  • Gary oak77's Avatar
    148 posts since Nov '10
    •        Macao knows how to deal with the pathetic triad garbage. China sorted them out from what I have heard in a mere 3 to 6 months. Before Macao's handover the triad garbage was running amok being a problem for everyone but after they got sorted out Macao  became a paradise. Macao is now one of the greatest places on earth. One simply has to give China credit for the superb job they did in Macao in dealing with this triad problem. Hopefully Singapore and Hong Kong can take similar action and put an end to law abiding citizens having to cope with these crap individuals

  • Askingyouto's Avatar
    815 posts since Oct '10
    • Join the opposition just like this 16 year old Singaporean by the name of Kenneth Lin and the youth will have a purpose in life, to overthrow PAPist for the future of Sinkapore.

      http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/11/17/16-year-old-kenneth-lin-criticizes-lee-kuan-yew-publicly-at-sdp-rally/

       

    • With a lousy judicial system that only knows how to be dogs to their paymaster, the PAPist, how can anyone be ensured of a fair trial at all?

  • mioforlife's Avatar
    1 post since Nov '10
    • Those kids didnt play grand theft auto before.  Give a person a lesson must ask the boss.  No organisation No code of conduct like the mafia??!!  What gang is this?  Anyway going after another must be something big business like drugs, protection money, voting of election.  Do you read the news the italian PM is connected to mafia early in 1993 he is the one behind the bombing mission and hope mafia voters vote him.  Get it Big business.  Come on singapore those lousy ganster 369 only heard of it name and pretend to be one or find somebody to them is 369 gangster and join in.  Want to be gangster play mafia 2 or GTA know your place young kids!!!!  Anyway those yakuzu mafia do own profitable companies.

  • Tanrave's Avatar
    144 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by deathmaster:

      that is, we spare only the occasional fistfights, bar fights, but give the death sentence to those guilty of involvment in gang-fights, be there fatality or not.

      Thats too serious....

      Edited by Tanrave 21 Nov `10, 7:43PM
  • deathmaster's Avatar
    1,829 posts since Sep '07
    • Originally posted by Tanrave:

      Thats too serious....

      wait till one day you are the person getting slash, or kena whacked-up 20 to 1.

      then we shall see whether its too serious.

Please Login or Signup to reply.