22 Oct, 12:34PM in sunny Singapore!

Skinheads in Singapore

Subscribe to Skinheads in Singapore 7 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    35 posts since May '04
    • Currently doing a project on Skinheads in Singapore.
      i would like to find out on
      1) how much do people in Singapore know about skinheads?
      2) what are their perception of skinheads. (positive and/or negative views are most welcome.)
      3) and also their usual hangouts.

i look forward to the replies.

thank you very much.

986 posts since May '04
    • 1) how much do people in Singapore know about skinheads?
      Nothing much, we don't get those around here.

2) what are their perception of skinheads. (positive and/or negative views are most welcome.)
      Negative, impressions give me radical, emotional, worthless punks roaming the streets acting menencing and unique; associated with Nazi.

3) and also their usual hangouts
      No idea, the streets at night?

4,280 posts since May '04
    • Hey I did a project on skinheads too!

1) how much do people in Singapore know about skinheads?
      They are a gang hanging around to beat ppl up, esp small groups. They are also often beaten up by rival gangs when they are outnumbers.

They are a bunch of idiots who dunno what is the significance and originality of Skinheads. Skinheads originated from UK and Germany as the Neo Nazis (aka New Nazis) who believe that Caucasian are the iron race that rules all human mankind, and that the rest of the races shd be either servants or dogs. Original Skinhead also believe in homosexuality.
      Our local skinhead are stupid to imitate an race of ppl who looks downs on their own kind and treats malays as low life. A lot of them joined this group and tattoo skinheads on their hand or neck without knowing the priginality of skinheads. But when they decide to leave, they are still identified by rival gangs throug their tattoo and are constantly chased if they go near Boat Quay.

Along the stretch fr Peninsular Plaza to the Bridge toward Boat Quay, at The Padang, The Esplanade park. They are not welcome at Boat Quay as bouncers identified them as trouble. The Ang Mos at Molly Mohana always laugh at them and a shame to our pubbers at Boat Quay.

4) Others
      Watch it. If they got no money to buy drinks, drugs or cough mixture. They will beat & rob u to get money. When they get their high from drugs or cough mixture, they will fight. Whne they are outnumbered, they split up to go home.
      Winners hang out at Pubs with drinks in their hands, only Loser like skinheads have only half empty cough mixture botles in their pocket and they got no balls to admit what they do.

4,254 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by Troy437:
      Hey I did a project on skinheads too!

[b]1) how much do people in Singapore know about skinheads?

They are a gang hanging around to beat ppl up, esp small groups. They are also often beaten up by rival gangs when they are outnumbers.

They are a bunch of idiots who dunno what is the significance and originality of Skinheads. Skinheads originated from UK and Germany as the Neo Nazis (aka New Nazis) who believe that Caucasian are the iron race that rules all human mankind, and that the rest of the races shd be either servants or dogs. Original Skinhead also believe in homosexuality.
      Our local skinhead are stupid to imitate an race of ppl who looks downs on their own kind and treats malays as low life. A lot of them joined this group and tattoo skinheads on their hand or neck without knowing the priginality of skinheads. But when they decide to leave, they are still identified by rival gangs throug their tattoo and are constantly chased if they go near Boat Quay.

Along the stretch fr Peninsular Plaza to the Bridge toward Boat Quay, at The Padang, The Esplanade park. They are not welcome at Boat Quay as bouncers identified them as trouble. The Ang Mos at Molly Mohana always laugh at them and a shame to our pubbers at Boat Quay.

4) Others
      Watch it. If they got no money to buy drinks, drugs or cough mixture. They will beat & rob u to get money. When they get their high from drugs or cough mixture, they will fight. Whne they are outnumbered, they split up to go home.
      Winners hang out at Pubs with drinks in their hands, only Loser like skinheads have only half empty cough mixture botles in their pocket and they got no balls to admit what they do.

[/b]

ya loh i wonder why they wanna have an ideal that looks down on their own race lol then again those arent real skin heads...in singapore the real meaning has been lost

35 posts since May '04
    • [quote]Originally posted by Troy437:

hey thanks Troy437...
      may i noe how old are u and wat's ur occupation now?
      so erm u did a project on skinheads too...
      care to share more info about them?? hehe.. thanks

4,280 posts since May '04
    • Originally posted by fly_me_away:
      [quote]Originally posted by Troy437:

hey thanks Troy437...
      may i noe how old are u and wat's ur occupation now?
      so erm u did a project on skinheads too...
      care to share more info about them?? hehe.. thanks

I am now 437 years old (born in AD 1567) and I look for my breed in this world. My immortality was given to a someone who told me my maker was someone called Xcuedor Nohotash Schone from Europe. I was told that I will find my company from those who hail through this great name. I was marked a Troy as I once fought during the Roman times. That is why I am Troy437.
      As a Neo Nazis group killed my apprentice in New England about 39 year ago by chance with an unknown religious war relic, I did my studies and wipe them out as they too cross my path. That was my project then.
      It is by chance I came across a minority of them on this small island called Singapore, as I came here to look for my breed in a wine bar called Molly Mohana along a harbour called Boat Quay. News travelled to me I would find my same there. But I had no success so far. But these skinhead rats once prove their menace again as they crawled around...

812 posts since Aug '01
Please Login or Signup to reply.