21 Nov, 06:13PM in sunny Singapore!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Subscribe to IMPORTANT NOTICE 32 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    3,001 posts since May '01
    • From now on, anybody who tries to start a flame war will have his threads removed asap without any questions asked.Any objections?

13,283 posts since Dec '02
    687 posts since Jun '02
    19,984 posts since Aug '02
    1,065 posts since Aug '02
    1,521 posts since Dec '02
    6,889 posts since Jan '03
    • This bill was long overdue… let’s seem em’ jokers try them now… save everybody time having to blast their illogical arguments their down with basic logic and facts…

Edited by SingaporeTyrannosaur 18 Feb `03, 9:18PM
    139 posts since Feb '03
    • centurionMBT, since you are the mod, can i have your assurance for one thing?

That you wont be biased.
      If a malaysian says something bad. u can close the topic or bann him.....also, if a singaporean says omething bad about malaysia, u must at least give him a warning...if he doesnt listen, he must be banned or something. is this fair?
      can i have your assurance?

Edited by [-t-] 18 Feb `03, 9:55PM
    38,856 posts since Dec '02
    • Originally posted by CenturionMBT:
      From now on, anybody who tries to start a flame war will have his threads removed asap without any questions asked.Any objections?

mi hopes it applies in other forum too...

but it is a good practice lor

654 posts since Feb '01
    • Originally posted by [-t-]:
      centurionMBT, since you are the mod, can i have your assurance for one thing?

That you wont be biased.
      If a malaysian says something bad. u can close the topic or bann him.....also, if a singaporean says omething bad about malaysia, u must at least give him a warning...if he doesnt listen, he must be banned or something. is this fair?
      can i have your assurance?

You have no idea how many warnings we gave to Singaporean members and how many threads we closed..... So don't jump into conclusion that we are practicing double standards.

You know yourself.

Edited by Silenthunter 18 Feb `03, 10:18PM
    139 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by Silenthunter:
      You have no idea how many warnings we gave to Singaporean members and how many threads we closed..... So don't jump into conclusion that we are practicing double standards.

You know yourself.

i didnt say anything about double standards.
      i just want somebody's assurance.
      can u give me the assurance, silenthunter?

26,686 posts since Aug '02
    • Assurance? After being burned bad? Why? Because it's the personal responsibility of anybody to be responsible for whatever he posts. If you have the gall to post rubbish, expect to get yourself kicked and rebutted head over tails till you run away like a beaten dog with it's tail between it's legs. And now you complain that you are taking offence at whatever responses you have been drawing... why? Did you think people would just roll over and play dead for you? Did you expect a simple walkover? Don't blame people for blasting your faulty points to bits with facts.

Want to take a dig at the RSAF Vipers? By all means, go ahead. But when you act in indignation when people inevitably point out basic facts that that Vipers in all of history have been trashing Fulcrums over and over again, and equate your entire argument to a shot up and strung up tiger (which is in fact what happened to it). Any self-respecting person worth his salt would see the facts and back down, but only small-minded, emotional people would want to engage start off a flame war with it. There are intelligent people here boyzo, when you start off with gibberish and nonsense, dun expect assurance and sympaty when you get burned bad by your own logic, take responsibility for your own actions and stop waving your hands and stomping your little feet to some apparent injustice, of which I am forced to point out the illogicalicity of again. Be a man and not a child who did not get what he wanted on christmas morning for once.

'Nuff said.

Edited by SingaporeTyrannosaur 18 Feb `03, 10:46PM
    139 posts since Feb '03
      dun worry i have closed a few singaporean's threads before.

i just want u to say:

"I assure you"

so i can have evidence

• Sighz, the people who come here to cause trouble and upset people and then realize that they have picked a harder target then they thought now seeks redress under the rules of the very people they seeked to attack. Such political manuvers worthy of a flip-flopping counterpart...

Go ahead, have it your way... You're only shooting your own feet...

139 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by SingaporeTyrannosaur:
      Assurance? After being burned bad? Why? Because it's the personal responsibility of anybody to be responsible for whatever he posts. If you have the gall to post rubbish, expect to get yourself kicked and rebutted head over tails till you run away like a beaten dog with it's tail between it's legs. And now you complain that you are taking offence at whatever responses you have been drawing... why? Did you think people would just roll over and play dead for you? Did you expect a simple walkover? Don't blame people for blasting your faulty points to bits with facts.

Want to take a dig at the RSAF Vipers? By all means, go ahead. But when you act in indignation when people inevitably point out basic facts that that Vipers in all of history have been trashing Fulcrums over and over again, and equate your entire argument to a shot up and strung up tiger (which is in fact what happened to it). Any self-respecting person worth his salt would see the facts and back down, but only small-minded, emotional people would want to engage start off a flame war with it. There are intelligent people here boyzo, when you start off with gibberish and nonsense, dun expect assurance and sympaty when you get burned bad by your own logic, take responsibility for your own actions and stop waving your hands and stomping your little feet to some apparent injustice, of which I am forced to point out the illogicalicity of again. Be a man and not a child who did not get what he wanted on christmas morning for once.

'Nuff said.

just because you write a long post, it doesnt mean im going to read it.
      next time, just get to the point..and i will read.
      understand little boy?

• A typical and expected response from a person who does not dare to face the truth...

Let those who have ears let them hear, let those who have eyes let them see...

You're only proving my points.

Edited by SingaporeTyrannosaur 18 Feb `03, 10:55PM
      just because you write a long post, it doesnt mean im going to read it.
      next time, just get to the point..and i will read.
      understand little boy?

sir, i sincerely ask you to calm down and quieten down before i close this thread too.Such name calling is uncalled for.

Edited by CenturionMBT 18 Feb `03, 10:57PM
    139 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by SingaporeTyrannosaur:
      A typical and expected response from a person who does not dare to face the truth...

Let those who have ears let them hear, let those who have eyes let them see...

You're only proving my points.

why are u doing this to a fellow singaporean?

i didnt say anything bad. i just said that i hate the F-16

1,926 posts since Apr '02
      i just want u to say:

"I assure you"

so i can have evidence

ah get a life...

please allow me to state the obvious...

most people here are singaporeans. singaporeans like to talk about stuff relating to singapore.

and flame wars usually start because some jerk malaysian come along and tries to start one.

objective and constructive comments have always been welcomed... Harimau started one that was well participated and people who posted derogatory comments were put in their place by the mods.

the rule has been proposed, the majority has approved so if u don't like it, leave.

139 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by duotiga83:
      have u both 4gotten the rule? Rolling Eyes

what rule?

im new here, remember?

985 posts since Dec '02
    • If you hate the F-16, just say it. You need not put those silly pics. Those pics doesn’t say that you hated that plane.

From now on, anybody who tries to start a flame war will have his threads removed asap without any questions asked.Any objections?
Please Login or Signup to reply.