25 Apr, 06:15PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

NS really ruined my life! i hate the ARMY!

Subscribe to NS really ruined my life! i hate the ARMY! 164 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    8 posts since Jan '07
    • Since i entered the army few months back, everything is going wrong... i'm a stupid clerk at some stupid camp, i have no money, no time, parents irritate my... and my gf of almost 3 years leave me.. why why why... this f ucked up ns i really hate.. and i still have so many years to go... i cannot take it anymore.. i wanna kill myself...

i really love this girl a lot... why why.... she say i never show her concern, the fact is that she don't even wanna pick up my calls or reply my sms, less talk about meeting me up... now she give excuse.. think all girls are bltches who only want guys with money... find LKY lah.. he old but lots of money.. go sell backside and be a prostitute lah.. ccb!

Doesn't she know its the worse point of my life now... why does she have to do this.. i need alcohol to sleep every night.. and my work place is so negative.. i really wanna die... i dun c what point in living on

Edited by IReallyHateNs 25 Jan `07, 10:54PM
    373 posts since Jan '07
    • Welcome to National Service

You're not the only guy here who has to go through crap like this

At least you all new batch only 2 years

Last time we all 2 1/2 years lagi more chia lat our life

Now army life more senang compared before

So don't think you are the only one who hates NS and has lost GFs this way

1,017 posts since Jan '07
    • You can join SDU, SDS or some other friendship club. There are lots of pretty girls around.

8 posts since Jan '07
    373 posts since Jan '07
    • Originally posted by IReallyHateNs:
      i wanna kill myself ARGH!

Alamak

Only 1 & 1/2 year left tops for you.

Not like you regular lidat. Those then i really pity.

1,017 posts since Jan '07
    • The problem is caused by :

(1) NS

(2) Memory of the girl

You can't do anything much about NS. You are stuck with it.

But u can do something about memory of the girl. Just forget about her. I know its easier said than done, but do try to take it easy.

No point being angry because its not your fault. Its due to external factors imposed on you and beyond your control. Sometimes in life, there are things beyond our control and we just have to get over it.

1,134 posts since Jun '06
    • Nothing in this world can stop time ticking away, don’t rob your own life away. Good things come to those who wait..

9,686 posts since Sep '03
    • this is the point u see the true colour of your gf.. an understanding gf will wait for u n encourage u.. so now it isnt ns fault.. Laughing

1,134 posts since Jun '06
    • Originally posted by mr_sotong:
      this is the point u see the true colour of your gf.. an understanding gf will wait for u n encourage u.. so now it isnt ns fault.. Laughing

It is prosperity that gives us friends, adversity that proves them.

1,051 posts since Mar '04
      Since i entered the army few months back, everything is going wrong... i'm a stupid clerk at some stupid camp, i have no money, no time, parents irritate my... and my gf of almost 3 years leave me.. why why why... this f ucked up ns i really hate.. and i still have so many years to go... i cannot take it anymore.. i wanna kill myself...

i really love this girl a lot... why why.... she say i never show her concern, the fact is that she don't even wanna pick up my calls or reply my sms, less talk about meeting me up... now she give excuse.. think all girls are bltches who only want guys with money... find LKY lah.. he old but lots of money.. go sell backside and be a prostitute lah.. ccb!

Doesn't she know its the worse point of my life now... why does she have to do this.. i need alcohol to sleep every night.. and my work place is so negative.. i really wanna die... i dun c what point in living on

Go Kill yourself ba .. loser

11,871 posts since Oct '05
    805 posts since Sep '05
    21,826 posts since Jul '06
      Since i entered the army few months back, everything is going wrong... i'm a stupid clerk at some stupid camp, i have no money, no time, parents irritate my... and my gf of almost 3 years leave me.. why why why... this f ucked up ns i really hate.. and i still have so many years to go... i cannot take it anymore.. i wanna kill myself...

u dun cb la, angry wif ur gf scold LKY 4 fuck ah... asshole.

u nt fated 2 be wif her la, loser.

396 posts since Mar '03
    • hey fren...what dont kill u makes u stronger...Very applicable to NS....
      hope u will be a stronger man at the end of 2 yrs... Very Happy

1,434 posts since Jan '06

dun blame NS la... every1 gt a part 2 play...

8 posts since Jan '07
    8,821 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by mr_sotong:
      this is the point u see the true colour of your gf.. an understanding gf will wait for u n encourage u.. so now it isnt ns fault.. Laughing

seriously agree on this

1,606 posts since May '06
    • look.
      you're stuck in that shit hole whether you like it or not.
      Might as well make do with whatever you have and try to make the best out of this stint.

dont let external influences break you.

23,405 posts since Feb '06
    • You cannot blame Ns becos of ur break up. You are a clerk. So u work regular hours and can book out.

Even if u dun go ns, its the same as u work outside.

how can ns be the cause of it... Neutral

12,026 posts since Jan '07
    • Pes E ftw!!!!!!! Hmmm i never went to tekong before, serve as a clerk for 2 years, what have i learnt?

SAF = serve and fu ck off
      RSAF = relax, serve and fu ck off

Btw i was in RSAF,

68,074 posts since Feb '04
    15,364 posts since Jun '03
    • So u mean to say if u were not in the army,ur gf wld not have broken up with u?
      Laughing Laughing Laughing
      End of the day,everything stil bores down to u.
      The problem lies with u.

6,889 posts since Jan '03
    • You are not the only one with which NS will cause a personal meltdown... I know how it feels... believe me.

Don't quit, never quit and it'll be over before you know it.

8,208 posts since Jul '06
    • Originally posted by mhcampboy:
      You cannot blame Ns becos of ur break up. You are a clerk. So u work regular hours and can book out.

Even if u dun go ns, its the same as u work outside.

how can ns be the cause of it... Neutral

Mai kao peh, I know clerks who cannot book out too.

38,115 posts since Jun '05

Dude, clerk is one of the most relaxing job leh.

Please Login or Signup to reply.