24 Apr, 01:20AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

Advice needed

Subscribe to Advice needed 42 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    41 posts since Oct '06
    • Hi all,

I have a gf who we have been togeter for 2 years plus , we have a big quarrel over a small matter !!! 4 days ago she get to know a guy who is a NTU degree holder (i still study part-time diploma course), they knew each other online just 4 days, yet she say that she has chosen him, she dont even meet him up for god sake. She accept him just because i have force her to do so.

During the V day i have a dinner with her, that guy call her up. At 1st she unwilling to pick up, so i made her to ans the call, she told that guy she is with her EX BF now, he even ask her to make things clear to me, during our dinner she ask me to move in to stay with her, i told her i dont know and i ask her since when i have become ur EX?, After that day when i call her she say "Do u know that you are very FAN REN and that's no more chance is given to u. But i really love her, and today she coming my hse to pick up her things.

what should i do ?
      can someone know what she going to do ?
      Is she wanted two-timers ?
      How to get her back again ?
      By the way she is from china and aready obtain PR

more story:http://www.sgforums.com/?action=thread_display&thread_id=233164

Edited by Am i a f***er 16 Feb `07, 1:51PM
    23,405 posts since Feb '06
    • your third, fourth and fifth line. Please rephrase. Rolling Eyes

• for 4 days during the valatine day she ask me to move out and stay with her and she do all these things wat the heck but 4 day ago we have a big quarrel over a small matter !!!, whenever i call her she wil say "do u know that you are very ·³ÈË" and no more chance is given to u during the valatine day she ask me to move out and stay with her . But i really love her, and today she coming my hse to pick up her things what should i do ?

move in or move out?

41 posts since Oct '06
    23,405 posts since Feb '06
    68,869 posts since Dec '03
    • Did you say she's from china? Kinda explains everything. Laughing She's leeched enough from you, time to move on to the next host, I mean time to move on. Laughing

41 posts since Oct '06
    10,446 posts since Dec '03
    • Let her go loh. She is being realistic. Of course you can choose not to, but slowly you will realise the die is cast.

And you really need to brush up on your sentencing. I saw the first fullstop way down into the paragraph.

38,719 posts since May '00
    • Originally posted by Am i a f***er:
      Hi all,

i have a gf which we togeter for 2 years plus , but recently she get to know a guy who is a NTU degree holder by now i still study diploma course and they never meet each other, yet she say that she has chosen him for god sake just because i have made her angry they just know each other for 4 days during the valatine day she ask me to move in and stay with her and she do all these things wat the heck but 4 day ago we have a big quarrel over a small matter !!!, whenever i call her she wil say "do u know that you are very ·³ÈË" and no more chance is given to u during the valatine day she ask me to move out and stay with her . But i really love her, and today she coming my hse to pick up her things what should i do ? can someone tell wat is in her mind ? is she wanted two-timers ? how to win her back again ? by the way she is from china and aready obtain PR

Still don't quite get what you're trying to type...? Shocked

276 posts since Dec '06
    5,005 posts since May '05
      Hi all,

i have a gf which we togeter for 2 years plus , but recently she get to know a guy who is a NTU degree holder by now i still study diploma course and they never meet each other, yet she say that she has chosen him for god sake just because i have made her angry they just know each other for 4 days during the valatine day she ask me to move in and stay with her and she do all these things wat the heck but 4 day ago we have a big quarrel over a small matter !!!, whenever i call her she wil say "do u know that you are very ·³ÈË" and no more chance is given to u during the valatine day she ask me to move out and stay with her . But i really love her, and today she coming my hse to pick up her things what should i do ? can someone tell wat is in her mind ? is she wanted two-timers ? how to win her back again ? by the way she is from china and aready obtain PR

talk to her la...

how will we know what is on her mind?

41 posts since Oct '06
    2,074 posts since Jul '06
      i have try but she keep hiding from me

Will you heed our advice?

5,005 posts since May '05
    16,470 posts since Oct '06

If you ask me, I think that it is time to find another girlfriend. My experience is, Love is not so difficult like this. If it is so difficult, how can you last a life-time and how can you be happy?

If your next relationship is as bad as this one, try again. That is what dating is for. Otherwise we might just as well put our names in a hat and marry the one we pick.

If all your relationships are as bad as this, maybe there is something wrong with you! Then you better get a life coach and learn fast!

41 posts since Oct '06

Maybe this would help to make your decision clearer?

41 posts since Oct '06
    • she say all words is true is what she told me Shocked

Edited by Am i a f***er 16 Feb `07, 5:42PM
    12,026 posts since Jan '07
    2,074 posts since Jul '06
      she say all words is true is what she told me Shocked

Words are afterall words. why would a person hide from you if she is open, honest and truthful towards you? Question

1,755 posts since Mar '06
      Hi all,

I have a gf who we have been togeter for 2 years plus , we have a big quarrel over a small matter !!! 4 days ago she get to know a guy who is a NTU degree holder (i still study part-time diploma course), they knew each other online just 4 days, yet she say that she has chosen him, she dont even meet him up for god sake. She accept him just because i have force her to do so.

During the V day i have a dinner with her, that guy call her up. At 1st she unwilling to pick up, so i made her to ans the call, she told that guy she is with her EX BF now, he even ask her to make things clear to me, during our dinner she ask me to move in to stay with her, i told her i dont know and i ask her since when i have become ur EX?, After that day when i call her she say "Do u know that you are very FAN REN and that's no more chance is given to u. But i really love her, and today she coming my hse to pick up her things.

what should i do ?
      can someone know what she going to do ?
      Is she wanted two-timers ?
      How to get her back again ?
      By the way she is from china and aready obtain PR

u noe that sum ppl juz wan get pr? so they pretend?
      my 0.02

7,075 posts since Jan '07
      she say all words is true is what she told me Shocked

So? Haven't you heard of the saying "Action speaks louder than words"....?

2,223 posts since Feb '06
Please Login or Signup to reply.