24 Apr, 01:13AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

how to move on?

Subscribe to how to move on? 40 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • cyrusv2's Avatar
    385 posts since Jan '07
    • i broke up with my girlfriend one month ago and up till now we are still talking. she is giving me hints that we can get back together even when our break up wasn't pretty at all now i feel depressed what should i do? i know i want her but i know i shouldn't she makes me feel used Crying or Very sad any suggestion?

  • Bontakun's Avatar
    10,446 posts since Dec '03
    • If you really believe she is giving you messages and making you feel used or not helping you at all… You can try to get away from her for some time? Time out?

  • rane's Avatar
    1,902 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by cyrusv2:
      i broke up with my girlfriend one month ago and up till now we are still talking. she is giving me hints that we can get back together even when our break up wasn't pretty at all now i feel depressed what should i do? i know i want her but i know i shouldn't she makes me feel used Crying or Very sad any suggestion?

      If you are sure about what you want and what had gone wrong in the relationship, then communicate with her since you still want her. Sort things out together and both must be committed to make the relationship work. It is up to you two to make good what was/were bad and do something to suit each other!

      Good luck. Smile

  • sweetevil's Avatar
    557 posts since Jul '05
    • Nobody ever said that saying “goodbye” was easy, but after a while you sort of force yourself to remember that it’s not really goodbye, it’s really more like “I’ll see you again”.

  • cyrusv2's Avatar
    385 posts since Jan '07
    • i love her alot shes my ideal one, somemore shes the one i lost my first time to so is she.....she say she love to too but because i wasn't in country for 1 month( i called her daily ) she couldn take it so she left me for another guy now they broke up because she dont think hes the right guy( that is what she claimed) i am confused as she is not coming clean with me about her reason. sigh... i love her alot i gave her wadever she wanted but.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

      Edited by cyrusv2 28 Feb `07, 6:03PM
    • Originally posted by sweetevil:
      Nobody ever said that saying "goodbye" was easy, but after a while you sort of force yourself to remember that it's not really goodbye, it's really more like "I'll see you again".

      i have that feeling but now i am confused......

  • rane's Avatar
    1,902 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by cyrusv2:
      i love her alot shes my ideal one, somemore shes the one i lost my first time to so is she.....she say she love to too but because i wasn't in country for 1 month( i called her daily ) she couldn take it so she left me for another guy now they broke up because she dont think hes the right guy( that is what she claimed) i am confused as she is not coming clean with me about her reason. sigh... i love her alot i gave her wadever she wanted but.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

      sounds like this gal is not reliable and can't stand the test of time. u wanna give it a second thought to get back together with her? She is not "ci qing" and rather childish. Sorry if what I said hurt, but I speak the truth.

  • cyrusv2's Avatar
    385 posts since Jan '07
    • damn rite thats what my bro tell me too….i feel the same…but i have also experienced the pain of not having your loved one be with you for one month it wasn’t nice at all. she have met me a few times since i got back in country i brought her to do the things we always do…..eat and shopping i can see she is happy but when i ask her she think i still have a chance she said no all the times i asked her… sad for me but when i go home she would tell me by sms she will wait for me….she would patch with me….

    • what the hell is she trying to say....is she confused too? more blur then me?

      i think that i should tell her that i want her out of my life because i have enough of suffering from uncertain promises from her i just want to move on and maybe get a life when i go to poly

      Edited by cyrusv2 28 Feb `07, 6:19PM
  • rane's Avatar
    1,902 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by cyrusv2:
      what the hell is she trying to say....is she confused too? more blur then me?

      probably she is still young and wanna look around till she finds the one she really wants and can be with her all the while or perhaps she still does not know what exactly she is looking for so she continues to shop for men until she finds the one. doesn't sound she is secure and mature in the way she handles relationship. If she goes on like that with you, you will continue to have headaches and you will feel insecure because you don't know when she will leave u for other men. Unless you are willing to wait for her to be more mature and by that time if she chooses you then good if she does not then your time and effort are in vain. just my two cents worth,nothing more nothing less. Laughing

  • cyrusv2's Avatar
    385 posts since Jan '07
    • she told me that when she first started out with me she also feel that i was the one for her. never mind thanks anyway fark that crap i think i know what to do. Wink

  • ShellFish's Avatar
    40 posts since Jul '05
    • Be every careful man. You got just be her play thing when she could not find another one. Eventually she will break up with you again, seen she can do it the first time so easily. If she really think your the one, would she think carefully before when she say the word ‘Let break up’ ? Won’t she want to treasure your love more from the START?

  • Sakuraflower's Avatar
    789 posts since Feb '06
  • kiseki's Avatar
    6,729 posts since Feb '07
    • get away from her ! she just wants you because she’s used to you , not because she loves you . i guess she likes the feeling of having you around her and just being with her when she wants , getting her what she wants and such . she doesnt really love you , get what i mean ? just being away for 1 month and she leaves for another guy , that’s already hard proof you shouldnt get back with her . imagine if you went ns , i think the same thing would just happen again if you got together again . wouldnt the hurt be escalated then ? so might as well put a stop to all this now and make a clean break . cheers .

  • dcx's Avatar
    12,388 posts since Jul '03
    • ....................

      Damn....i'm away to overseas...u're making me worried.... Laughing

      Must try to talk it out with her...otherwise, no point guessing...

  • Devil1976's Avatar
    38,719 posts since May '00
    • Originally posted by cyrusv2:
      she told me that when she first started out with me she also feel that i was the one for her. never mind thanks anyway fark that crap i think i know what to do. Wink

      Your 1st relationship?

      I think you might as well get a new gf...

      Too many things unresolved which could easily get back to you even if you step back in...

  • cyrusv2's Avatar
    385 posts since Jan '07
    • damned….i think you guys might be right thats what my bro said….. i feel like i am wanting her more than she wants me. i am already having the idea to move away from her. Now i am again overseas, i was asking her the other day she said it was 50 – 50 for us and she said wait till i come back to singapore first. i hate her for what she has done and i know things is never going to be the same again this sucks especially she is the girls u loved the most….

      Edited by cyrusv2 11 Mar `07, 3:40AM
  • fudgester's Avatar
    25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • What I can say is this...

      If there's anything less than 100% confidence that the relationship will work if the two of you patch up, then you shouldn't patch up with her.

      Otherwise, the both of you are going to end up with twice the pain should you break up for the second time.

      Edited by fudgester 11 Mar `07, 3:43AM
  • gigabyte14's Avatar
    21,826 posts since Jul '06
    • must tink properly leh brother...

      like will she and u be able to 4give n 4get?

      starting all over is tougher than new relationship u kno...

      tink wisely, patience is the key.

  • cyrusv2's Avatar
    385 posts since Jan '07
    • u know what guys i might be childish, but i want to court her back with everything i have got and when she accept i tell her " sorry i dont love you no more" things is especially bad for now when i have alot of free time i tend to think of her and our good memories.... sigh Crying or Very sad

  • gigabyte14's Avatar
    21,826 posts since Jul '06
    • loving someone's never easy...

      give yourself more time to think, think of the bad, and the good, and then come up with a conclusion.

      gd luck!

  • fudgester's Avatar
    25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • Originally posted by cyrusv2:
      u know what guys i might be childish, but i want to court her back with everything i have got and when she accept i tell her " sorry i dont love you no more" things is especially bad for now when i have alot of free time i tend to think of her and our good memories.... sigh Crying or Very sad

      Well, trying to win back someone's love isn't childish. And none of us can stop you from doing so even if we wanted to.

      But like I said, I advise against doing so if there's a even a little bit of doubt that the relationship would work again.

  • cyrusv2's Avatar
    385 posts since Jan '07
    • nah i don think i want her back i just want to seek my 'sweet' revenge i can forgive but never forget. Confused

  • smudgey's Avatar
    5,005 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by cyrusv2:
      i broke up with my girlfriend one month ago and up till now we are still talking. she is giving me hints that we can get back together even when our break up wasn't pretty at all now i feel depressed what should i do? i know i want her but i know i shouldn't she makes me feel used Crying or Very sad any suggestion?

      try to stay away from her for the time being... cut off all contact, tell her you need time to think... clear your head

      you said she makes you feel used... do u mean during the relationship?
      do you see things changing as in her stop making you feel used if u restart the relationship...

  • sggirl07's Avatar
    210 posts since Feb '07
    • Originally posted by cyrusv2:
      nah i don think i want her back i just want to seek my 'sweet' revenge i can forgive but never forget. Confused

      wah! wat did she do? why you want to do that to her?

Please Login or Signup to reply.