26 Oct, 01:14AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

Mole Removal

Subscribe to Mole Removal 61 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • youyayu's Avatar
    9,803 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by Lorry`:

      icon_rolleyes.gif If it was yours, of course can la.

      icon_lol.gif

      Yea.. some moles are lucky moles.. dun anyhow remove first.

      i read liao.. all my mole all kena sai!

  • zodi's Avatar
    4,846 posts since Oct '04
  • Ly's Avatar
    1 post since Nov '08
  • Fantagf's Avatar
    17,292 posts since Jun '08
    • TS, depends on how big your mole is.  Small ones are easier to remove.   I went for laser removal of my moles unfortunately these did not clear completely.

      According to fengshui, any red moles on the body are good.    Most moles which appear on the face and front of arms are no good.  The moles at the back are bad, sometimes this can mean backstabbing, or many obstacles in life.

  • 4sg's Avatar
    3,115 posts since Jan '04
    • Originally posted by Fantagf:

      TS, depends on how big your mole is.  Small ones are easier to remove.   I went for laser removal of my moles unfortunately these did not clear completely.

      According to fengshui, any red moles on the body are good.    Most moles which appear on the face and front of arms are no good.  The moles at the back are bad, sometimes this can mean backstabbing, or many obstacles in life.


      Haha I got many moles on my neck. 

      Funny thing about moles, when I was born I got no mole on my neck - pure as milk.

      But when I was about 2-3 years old, moles suddenly appears all over my neck.  

      Edited by 4sg 01 Nov `08, 9:33PM
  • Fantagf's Avatar
    17,292 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by 4sg:


      Haha I got many moles on my neck. 

      Funny thing about moles, when I was born I got no mole on my neck - pure as milk.

      But when I was about 2-3 years old, moles suddenly appears all over my neck.  


       so does it mean I going tto be backstab on my neck?

      Moles can possibly be developed after one grows up.   I don't have so many moles before, now I have moles on the parts whereby they are bad for moles to appear.

      If all the while you are OK, there should not be a serious concern.   I have 3 moles on my back, and the theory of many obstacles in life really apply to me.  Sad!

  • 4sg's Avatar
    3,115 posts since Jan '04
    • Originally posted by Fantagf:

      Moles can possibly be developed after one grows up.   I don't have so many moles before, now I have moles on the parts whereby they are bad for moles to appear.

      If all the while you are OK, there should not be a serious concern.   I have 3 moles on my back, and the theory of many obstacles in life really apply to me.  Sad!

      According the Feng Shui, if you got mole grow on your face, it is a sign that you are born in the Wood Stem year (not the animal sign but the feng shui sign).

      Wood (mole) grows on earth (the face).

  • Fantagf's Avatar
    17,292 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by 4sg:

      According the Feng Shui, if you got mole grow on your face, it is a sign that you are born in the Wood Stem year (not the animal sign but the feng shui sign).

      Wood (mole) grows on earth (the face).

      Depends on which part of the face the moles appear.  

  • stahn's Avatar
    5 posts since Jan '03
  • youyayu's Avatar
    9,803 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by stahn:

      but acutally the moles that u guys are toking abt is it flat one? or got bump one?

      don't know my is flat one..

  • stahn's Avatar
    5 posts since Jan '03
  • youyayu's Avatar
    9,803 posts since Dec '07
  • Karma88's Avatar
    1,151 posts since Mar '08
  • Q.C.Pak's Avatar
    7,376 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by 4sg:

      According the Feng Shui, if you got mole grow on your face, it is a sign that you are born in the Wood Stem year (not the animal sign but the feng shui sign).

      Wood (mole) grows on earth (the face).


      Then i must be the amazon forest...icon_lol.gif

  • Yuki Zhou's Avatar
    3 posts since Dec '08
    • Hi all, any ladies and gentlemen out there wondering how to get their moles removed painlessly and without scaring, please contact me at 9757 0330. I'm Yuki, and I specialize in mole removal, eyebrow and lip embriodery to enhance every single person's beauty. Everything is painless and scarless. However, there is someone out there, Lisa Man, I wish to emphasize that she is my ex partner and she knows nothing. So all those out there, please contact me and mention that you saw this post on;line and if you would require any of my services, I'll gladly give you a discount. I have a shop at Toa Payoh, and there are several other threads that are talking about this. Thanks and regards to all!!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

      Yuki Zhou

  • 2cansam's Avatar
    714 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by Yuki Zhou:

      Hi all, any ladies and gentlemen out there wondering how to get their moles removed painlessly and without scaring, please contact me at 9757 0330. I'm Yuki, and I specialize in mole removal, eyebrow and lip embriodery to enhance every single person's beauty. Everything is painless and scarless. However, there is someone out there, Lisa Man, I wish to emphasize that she is my ex partner and she knows nothing. So all those out there, please contact me and mention that you saw this post on;line and if you would require any of my services, I'll gladly give you a discount. I have a shop at Toa Payoh, and there are several other threads that are talking about this. Thanks and regards to all!!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

      Yuki Zhou

      Jialat

  • cApitaland's Avatar
    5,100 posts since Sep '05
  • technoboy's Avatar
    4,162 posts since Feb '04
  • limywv's Avatar
    1,629 posts since Dec '06
    • Originally posted by limpper:

      if "little brother" got mole how? lol, can remove also?


      later hand shaky accidentally slice off your lil brother with the laser...

  • xstryker's Avatar
    1,213 posts since Oct '08
    • Originally posted by technoboy:

      Mole or mould? That is the question. icon_lol.gif

      i thought it is "WILL IT BLEND? that is the question."

       

  • ~N3RD~'s Avatar
    1,075 posts since Nov '08
  • yourmotherrr's Avatar
    553 posts since Jul '08
  • Sakuragi86's Avatar
    393 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by Yuki Zhou:

      Hi all, any ladies and gentlemen out there wondering how to get their moles removed painlessly and without scaring, please contact me at 9757 0330. I'm Yuki, and I specialize in mole removal, eyebrow and lip embriodery to enhance every single person's beauty. Everything is painless and scarless. However, there is someone out there, Lisa Man, I wish to emphasize that she is my ex partner and she knows nothing. So all those out there, please contact me and mention that you saw this post on;line and if you would require any of my services, I'll gladly give you a discount. I have a shop at Toa Payoh, and there are several other threads that are talking about this. Thanks and regards to all!!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

      Yuki Zhou

      you both competitors?

  • Bangulzai's Avatar
    4,674 posts since Feb '09
    • last time got big bump mole on my shoulder gotta get rid by laser liao. 1 1/2 yrs ago. need to actually go 2 times to completely remove cos too big. now no more mole but can see pinkish skin over the original area.

  • syan89's Avatar
    1 post since Mar '09
Please Login or Signup to reply.