31 Aug, 12:16AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

I think i just lost a really good close friend?

Subscribe to I think i just lost a really good close friend? 27 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    79 posts since Oct '12
    • Today was 1st day of school and i got posted to amath and he got posted poa which is gonna be differentclasses in NA.

We were very very close before the holidays and we were like called gay partners sometimes

in school (lol) and we got a status of married on facebook as well.

Though this friendship we go on at leastuntil the graduation at sec5.But sadly,things didnt work out,

i didnt talk to him through fb or whatsapp or in person during the holidays.

Tot today would be a good day to start off but And i dont know how to start off conversation with him

nowcos it just seems like we got no similar topic to talk about anymore.

And using those "Hello,How are you," things/texts sounds way too formal.

Haizz frend are sometimes so weird.So should i go for new friends are should try to patch up?

He's really my closest and best friend...lol

Edited by Zzzfrendzzz 02 Jan `13, 9:02PM
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    245,262 posts since Dec '99
    1,972 posts since Mar '08
    19,069 posts since Oct '09
    79 posts since Oct '12
    • Haha, it's easiler said then done... Its the first time i got so freaking close with a boy and i know it will not happen again on my other close friends. And my classmates are all still sticking to their old group of friends during recess,after school. Therefore, im like a extra joining a group of 2 boys and they also treat me as a outsider too, their conversation with me around always sound so serective. And i don't believe in getting close to Express students since they are graduation 1year earlier than me, then im gonna be like alone again lol. Sigh Sigh zzzzz

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    79 posts since Oct '12
    • 1st day of school very fast will become 1st month of school already.. I guess by then i will still be stucked

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    • if this is ur mindset, then maybe loh

if u be more cheerful, optimistic, friendly, dun worry so much, then maybe not loh

1,361 posts since Jan '11
    79 posts since Oct '12
    7,743 posts since Mar '04
    8,443 posts since Dec '05
    71 posts since Oct '12
    • You are useless. You can take so much time and effort to write crap in forum but find it difficult to write hello to your gay friend. I think it is a blessing to him that both of you break off.

• 你也太高了吧~By then you say hello to your gay friend, he'll be one of the giraffes at the zoo...neck very long

•  

Barney clears his throat and sings:

i love u, u love me

we are happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you

wun't u say u love me too?

79 posts since Oct '12
    • Why will his neck be long LOL dont quite understand

Edited by Zzzfrendzzz 05 Jan `13, 12:46PM
    • okay if anything do happen to yr frend just let you gs know i provide funeral photography services, my MUA freddn can domakeup for corpse.

79 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by troublemaker2005:

okay if anything do happen to yr frend just let you gs know i provide funeral photography services, my MUA freddn can domakeup for corpse.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

71 posts since Oct '12
    • The longer you put off comm with him, the faster the f/s will fade. As time goes by, your r/s will turn fr gay friends to normal friends to strangers...

79 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by newgal:

The longer you put off comm with him, the faster the f/s will fade. As time goes by, your r/s will turn fr gay friends to normal friends to strangers...

from the state now is that we do talk, but quite really little. its normal friends now. fating into stangers quite soon enough. dk how to start conversation with him too. we will be in same class during some subjects but he rushes off really fast after the combine lesson. today i wanted tell him sometime then he so fast gone. sian

• Originally posted by troublemaker2005:

gay is gay , no excuse.

mai talk cock lol no offense.

Please Login or Signup to reply.