22 Sep, 04:03PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

friend suddenly ignore me sia!

Subscribe to friend suddenly ignore me sia! 15 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    508 posts since Jan '06
    • Hi,

Long story short, My friend, whom i have been in love for 13 years, which she is aware all the while, is suddenly avoiding me. i text, i call, i waited for down her block but in vain. any idea why?

fyi: she is married with 2kids, but is going to divource soon because her husband is a complete jerk who suspect us being together which is not true la. throughout the years we have been very good friends except she knows that i love her and we always joke around with this issue as i am pretty ok with us being just purely gd friends.

i am not sure what went wrong except during one day when she mentioned “why not we go be together since her hus has been falsely accusing her?” I stone, instead i asked to go back to her ex since she mention she still misses him. she said no, as she has got me now. So i was like, stoning again lol! that was when i dont hear from her again.

hm..she has been contacting everyone except me. i personally dont think its due to my confession for her since she has known it for years with no issue. so…why ah? i sign my name i did not any funny things before or after or all the years. never had i wanted to break them up, in fact i urge her to talk to her husband to patch things up. zzzz .

thanks

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    263,998 posts since Dec '99
    68,867 posts since Dec '03
    135 posts since Jan '13
    5,614 posts since Nov '11
    6,640 posts since Dec '11
    4,285 posts since Jan '12
    • you with her still say not with her.

simi logic

you want phark just say lah. 

dont beat about the bush

5,614 posts since Nov '11
    19 posts since Sep '11
    • You should just ignore someone who is ignoring you, forget about her, it might be better this way.

4,285 posts since Jan '12
    6,446 posts since Aug '04
    312 posts since Nov '06
    • she back to her hubby liao? Maybe u just lie low and wait till she calls u once things are more clear.

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    263,998 posts since Dec '99
    15 posts since Feb '13
    • I guess she knows that you won't take her thus she is better off staying with her husband and mend the relationship if not she lose both of you later.

Please Login or Signup to reply.