27 Apr, 01:43AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

Advice on courting this girl

Subscribe to Advice on courting this girl 34 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    9 posts since Jan '17
    • You mentioned you and her've got common interests. Sounds like a good starting point :)

21 posts since Feb '17
    • are you already friends with her? try to be close friends first. But remembe to take it slow

9 posts since Feb '17
    • build up your inner confidence, and approach her like a man.

99% of the battle is won if u can manage this.

5 posts since Aug '13
    • Bro, confidence is key in dealing with these sort of situations. Looks may play a part at first, but ultimately your personality will be the one that wins her over. Seeing as you two have common interests, why not explore them together? (perhaps as a date?) I would advise that anything you want to say or ask, you do in person though. That's just what I personally prefer, but hey to each their own. I have some friends who are attached to their current girlfriends now because they were texting buddies, so you never know!

13 posts since Apr '17
    196 posts since Jul '09
    • dressed up as bunny to amuse her I did that before and she kiss me brotha and I would ask her this question next: https://youtu.be/b-4SP-ig8bM?t=1m59s

Edited by Mugen Benoit4real 18 Apr `17, 9:02AM
    11 posts since Apr '17
    3 posts since Apr '17
    • Nothing beats sincerity...  =)  Be a gentleman. be consistent. be affectionate. =)  

Best of luck brother. Keep up posted. We hope she would appreciate you too as much as you appreciate her.

11 posts since Apr '17
Please Login or Signup to reply.