28 Jul, 12:50PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

URGENT i need advice (me and a guy)

Subscribe to URGENT i need advice (me and a guy) 35 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • nonn.ahs's Avatar
    26 posts since Sep '16
    • Originally posted by FireIce:

      if u are sure tt u wun be soft-hearted when u see him then it will be good to talk face to face

      but make sure there are some people nearby (not that close to allow them to eavesdrop but if something happen, u can raise some attention to scare him off)

      So can I let things be for now then if he bothers me again then I talk to him and tell him how I really feel? Btw is this common for 17 years old? (I’m still schooling lol) Like is this the first time hearing such things happening in Singapore?

    • Originally posted by Kg ng:

      Yes, you go girl. Just think of this as a small blip in your journey of life. There are things which are far worse that others have to go thru.  

      Thank you for your time! Btw is this normal for 17 years old or like I’m too young to bother about this kind of things bc I’m still in school. Initially I’m worried he’ll tell others and make it look really bad for me and if it goes out of control the teachers in school will get involved and my mum will know about everything..

  • Kg ng's Avatar
    12 posts since Sep '16
    • Everybody goes thru unfortunate things, just different things and at different ages. There is no fix answer or whether normal or not. Being worried on the other hand, is absolutely normal. But it is these things which build a person's character. All part of growing up and growing old.

       

  • nonn.ahs's Avatar
    26 posts since Sep '16
    • Originally posted by Kg ng:

      Everybody goes thru unfortunate things, just different things and at different ages. There is no fix answer or whether normal or not. Being worried on the other hand, is absolutely normal. But it is these things which build a person's character. All part of growing up and growing old.

       

      If this happens to your daughter what will you do though

  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    263,247 posts since Dec '99
    • 1st in SG?

      definitely not icon_lol.gif

       

       

      till now i feel tt u are not really wanting to solve the problem 

      keep going round and round 


      are u still having hope u can really get (back) together?

  • nonn.ahs's Avatar
    26 posts since Sep '16
    • Originally posted by FireIce:

      1st in SG?

      definitely not icon_lol.gif

       

       

      till now i feel tt u are not really wanting to solve the problem 

      keep going round and round 


      are u still having hope u can really get (back) together?

      i really want to solve this problem just that i dw him to spread stuff bc it'll be really bad for me..

      don't want to get together with that idiot no thanks ew

      i just want to know whether i should tell him off now asap or like ignore him unless he asks me again then i tell him off

      thank you for your time though!!

  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    263,247 posts since Dec '99
    • depends on how determined u are to put an end to this

       

      if u are being too aggressive, he might do something drastic or keep dragging this on

      so just wait for him to make the next move then u react accordingly to your best interest

       

      u also dont have to be afraid or worry too much as u have evidence in your hand too

  • nonn.ahs's Avatar
    26 posts since Sep '16
    • Originally posted by FireIce:

      depends on how determined u are to put an end to this

       

      if u are being too aggressive, he might do something drastic or keep dragging this on

      so just wait for him to make the next move then u react accordingly to your best interest

       

      u also dont have to be afraid or worry too much as u have evidence in your hand too

      i guess i'll be firm but not aggressive if he comes back again. thank you so much (:

  • JSh's Avatar
    11 posts since Oct '16
  • clairellawong's Avatar
    11 posts since Dec '16
Please Login or Signup to reply.