Home Aunt Agony

Neighbor getting more annoying

Subscribe to Neighbor getting more annoying 39 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    822 posts since Sep '15
    • Originally posted by FireIce:

aiyo. why u like tt say minx.

dont make ppl more unstable leh

Hahaha,  you toopid to misinterpret Ice.     We never have good impression of you, many others don't, too.    You have in your bitchy ways attack us, we remember.   You will be the death of sgf .   

You 馬不知臉長, go sa yi ba niao gan zhi ji ba before point fingers, biatch  !!!!!      You can't get man marry you is it  .....  come here vent frustration ....... hahahaha    teeth.png

Edited by minx 20 Jan `17, 7:50PM
    • Originally posted by Mugen Benoit4real:

Thanks, I hope so too.

Go tell town council ....

• Originally posted by FireIce:

QFE

SCNMW .....    hahahahahaha ......    teeth.png

I am not only female you pick up fight with.   From observation, you biatch don't like females in sgf to be outspoken lest they outshine you.   Biatch  .......   not happy go complain in your nest lol..... hahhaha.......    jason so unlucky got you as mod.    Hahahaha  ....   

At least mods in edmw better than you.  YCWEB !!!!! 

• Originally posted by lce:

“Shame is a soul eating emotion.” - Jung 

but u have no emotion and conscious  (si bak)

Biatch, good post for you.    Orbigood !!!!!      馬不知臉長.

21 posts since Jan '17
    822 posts since Sep '15
    • Originally posted by lce:

“Shame is a soul eating emotion.” - Jung 

but u have no emotion and conscious  (si bak)

This one has warped, illogical sense of judgement, spoilt.    What she is she hallucinate the other person is like her so unstable.     This kind need psychiatrist help.    You should have read how she attacked other female forumers whom she sees as a threat to her.     JerryJanice is one of the many she attacked.     She has bad vibes .....

She considers making known her dirt .... bully, attack, banning forumers as unstable ....  hahahahaha.   teeth.png    A nasty character. 

She started the bully me post here and upon reading my response to her she buay song jump jump said unstable  , sot.    What she is doing is cyber bullying.  It is uncalled for for a mod in a forum to engage in cyber bullying.    So many forumers from sgf migrated to edmw hwz ..... once in a while they still talk about how nasty this bitch is.   Her smelly name travel from sgf to other forum, hahahaha. 

Edited by minx 20 Jan `17, 10:11PM
    • Originally posted by Sylvia159:

OMG,  what a creepy stalker?!....  ︶︿︶ I feel that guy is a Stalker.... 

Stalker is scary.     

9 posts since Jan '17
    • I agree with this opinion that a sollow mind we always argumentative. It's good or bad?

2,445 posts since Jun '11
    • a sympton of inferiority complex impel by ego , social status and power where he thinks others is always better   Scare to lose out , they tend to tell lies , talk faster n louder than normal when arguing

Edited by lce 24 Jan `17, 4:33PM
    146 posts since Jul '09
    • well, my parent has contacted the HDB, one of the officer went to our area to check the place and saw that old man was nervous after seeing the officer and was walking around suspiciously. He told us that this old man is secretive, he asked us that it is best to catch him in action such as him throwing foods out of his house and feed the pigeon, but it is very difficult to catch him because after immediately he threw the foods, he disappear very quickly. He might stand from a far away distance from his kitchen window and throw the foods. It is difficult to capture his action. Any suggestion on how to capture his action?

I really have bad neighbors around my area, I guess it is really unlucky to stay in that area :(

Edited by Mugen Benoit4real 24 Jan `17, 4:19PM
    452 posts since Jul '14
    • Since strange things happened to you, do your neighbour look weird as well? For example, like this below? icon_eek.gif

146 posts since Jul '09
    • Originally posted by The Code:

Since strange things happened to you, do your neighbour look weird as well? For example, like this below? icon_eek.gif

he looks like a Yak

21 posts since Feb '17
    • staying on the first floor, its common to have people loitering at your kitchen areas, just get use to it.

146 posts since Jul '09
    • Well, we complaint to NEA about his behaviour of feeding the pigeon twice and nowadays, he did not feed anymore which I hope so, but this old wicked guy still keep on coming creating trouble such that now, he opened up the ground floor's rubbish chunte door:

It stinks and go thorugh our kitchen window. We do not know what to do with this person, he just keeps on coming to create troubles for us.

Edited by Mugen Benoit4real 25 Feb `17, 11:53AM
Please Login or Signup to reply.