26 Sep, 10:25PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

divorce or live a loveless marriage

Subscribe to divorce or live a loveless marriage 14 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    10 posts since Apr '17
    • we had been married for 3 years. collecting our bto in few months time. but our relationship took a hit. always into quarrels. i lost my feeling in this relationship.  this had been ongoing for 2 years. we stay apart now. 

should we just get a divorce and cancel the bto? or live in this loveless marriage

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    264,039 posts since Dec '99
    8 posts since May '17
    555 posts since Jun '03
    • divorce dont know how much, some people 50s then divorce, what do you think...

Edited by dreamykite 10 May `17, 9:50PM
    5 posts since May '17
    18 posts since Apr '17
    33 posts since May '17
    • I think only you can decide.  Asking an anonymous forum to make recommendations with limited information is not really the right way to get answers!

217 posts since Jul '09
    16 posts since Feb '17
    • Just divorce lah. Why do you want to waste time on a marriage you are unhappy with? Marriage is not just anyhow one leh. Next time before you marry, better make sure she is the right one. I assume you don't have children yet, which is a relief, since things might get very messy concerning the custody of the children when it goes to court.

Pls choose your partner carefully next time. Don't marry a girl just because she chio. 

485 posts since Jul '14
    217 posts since Jul '09
    • Originally posted by Lockheed2000:

Pls choose your partner carefully next time. Don't marry a girl just because she chio. 

For me must be chio one brotha if marry ugly one brotha, will get nightmare brotha it is fact brotha and you know what brotha, I can brainwash her brotha and make her always listen to me brotha I am gonna do it to every of my concubines too brotha

Edited by Mugen Benoit4real 06 Jun `17, 11:59PM
    8 posts since Jun '17
    1 post since Jul '17
Please Login or Signup to reply.