28 Nov, 10:19PM in sunny Singapore!

Match-Mate for frens 40+ yr olds

Subscribe to Match-Mate for frens 40+ yr olds 28 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • JerryJan's Avatar
    884 posts since Aug '09
    • tried to match-mate 2 frens both divorced
      they both like each other
      funny is that they always want me to accompany them go out
      guy sms me say want bring ger go JB, ask when I’m free ?

  • SevenEleven's Avatar
    7,456 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by JerryJan:

      tried to match-mate 2 frens both divorced
      they both like each other
      funny is that they always want me to accompany them go out
      guy sms me say want bring ger go JB, ask when I’m free ?

       

      不做中,不做保,不做媒人三代好 icon_lol.gif

      Edited by SevenEleven 08 Jan `12, 11:13PM
  • JerryJan's Avatar
    884 posts since Aug '09
    • I just want both frens to be HAPPY

                              see them so lonely I feel sorry for them
                              
                              guy (a sgf member) say my gf too quiet
                              
                              so wih me ard help to lossen up the tension
                              
      Edited by JerryJan 08 Jan `12, 11:18PM
  • white.jewel's Avatar
    69 posts since Oct '11
    • Tell your friend you are charging him hourly fees soon.Lol.

      Edited by white.jewel 08 Jan `12, 11:19PM
    • Hey buddy, show this to your friend...

      http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Relationship-with-a-Shy-Girl

  • JerryJan's Avatar
    884 posts since Aug '09
  • white.jewel's Avatar
    69 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by JerryJan:

      he just sms me today say -

      want bring the ger go JB

      ask when I’m free ?

      If you are free , join in then..but if after 6 months they still need you to be around to feel comfortable then I think your match-making is kind of a flop case...lol. Anyway, let's hope they at least have a blossoming friendship.

  • JerryJan's Avatar
    884 posts since Aug '09
    • I told both of them -

      u 2 are daddy & mummy how can u be shy

      for me now i so out-going till hb scare of me

      say I becoming too friendly & sociable

  • white.jewel's Avatar
    69 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by JerryJan:

      I told both of them -

      u 2 are daddy & mummy how can u be shy

      for me now i so out-going till hb scare of me

      say I becoming too friendly & sociable

      How long have they known each other exactly?

  • JerryJan's Avatar
    884 posts since Aug '09
    • I only intro them 2 days ago
      when we 3 go for mushroom High Tea Buffet
      now guy arranging for 2&3rd gathering
      next Sun we 3 will go see him fly model aeroplane
      JB is our 3rd gathering that he’s arranging

  • white.jewel's Avatar
    69 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by JerryJan:

      I only intro them 2 days ago
      when we 3 go for mushroom High Tea Buffet
      now guy arranging for 2&3rd gathering
      next Sun we 3 will go see him fly model aeroplane
      JB is our 3rd gathering that he’s arranging

      No harm joining them if you are free ..they are still so new to each other and with you around, maybe can help ease the lady's awkward quietness. He may also be serious with her and didn't want her to feel that he is rushing to go steady with her.

    • Originally posted by white.jewel:

      No harm joining them if you are free ..they are still so new to each other and with you around, maybe can help ease the lady's awkward quietness. He may also be serious with her and didn't want her to feel that he is rushing to go steady with her.

      Your mission is to facilitate them to communicate. Talk about things (that interest them ,prefably) that can involve them into discussions. Once they are comfortable with each other, you can be set free from being a lamp-post.Lol.

      Edited by white.jewel 09 Jan `12, 12:19AM
  • JerryJan's Avatar
    884 posts since Aug '09
    • they just met for coffee last Wed in East
      I was taking MRT from West To East
      den guy sms me to join them after work
      I told him too tired from work, next Fri den we go JB
      they split after 1-2 hrs chating as I not ard they feel funny

  • Medicated Oil's Avatar
    4,878 posts since Dec '03
    • What you can do is to join them initially and leave early in between.

      They need you to break some ice and are too lost to meet 1 to 1.

      If they really cannot make it, then u can forget about the match making.

      If they make it, you will have PEACE.

  • JerryJan's Avatar
    884 posts since Aug '09
    • they both told me they like each other alot, maybe just
      need more time for girl to get comfortable, as she just
      got hurt by her ex-hb very badly, need time for her
      to recover b4 she can move on with her life
      anyway I will help them along the way

      Edited by JerryJan 15 Jan `12, 12:15PM
  • Hitman Factory 1's Avatar
    1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by JerryJan:

      tried to match-mate 2 frens both divorced
      they both like each other
      funny is that they always want me to accompany them go out
      guy sms me say want bring ger go JB, ask when I’m free ?


      just hand them porn dvd and settle case once n for all!!!

  • Medicated Oil's Avatar
    4,878 posts since Dec '03
    • I guess they are both not players.

      Just need more time for a new relationship and for their family to work things out.

      You done a good deed.

  • I-like-flings(m)'s Avatar
    17,699 posts since Feb '04
    • why no arrange hotel 81? easy cook the rice what.... then everything settled liao...

  • JerryJan's Avatar
    884 posts since Aug '09
  • gunner77's Avatar
    40,859 posts since Apr '06
  • Fcukpap's Avatar
    7,290 posts since Dec '09
    • he just wants your support and advice in his journey of courtship...side by side...

      hopefully if they are successfully paired together, he wont call u to sleep together....side by side....

  • Jacky Woo's Avatar
    1,543 posts since Nov '10
    • you should ask to eat at expensive restaurants, otherwise waste of time to go right. I dun mind going if I can eat to my heart's content at some good jap or french restaurants icon_lol.gif

  • JerryJan's Avatar
    884 posts since Aug '09
    • No la the guy is my god-brother  icon_redface.gif

      I'm just doing a good deed for frens sake  angel.png

    • Originally posted by Jacky Woo:

      you should ask to eat at expensive restaurants, otherwise waste of time to go right. I dun mind going if I can eat to my heart's content at some good jap or french restaurants icon_lol.gif

      can u recommend some good jap or french restaurants for my next Sat outing  icon_lol.gif  

Please Login or Signup to reply.