25 Apr, 02:38PM in sunny Singapore!

Malaysian girl wanna marry Singaporean guy

Subscribe to Malaysian girl wanna marry Singaporean guy 7 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1 post since Dec '13
    184 posts since Aug '12
    • find a Singaporean guy, ask him to be your boyfriend, later propose to him and get married,.

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    261,952 posts since Dec '99
    • wat do u have to offer?

how can u value-add to our men?

Edited by FireIce 04 Dec `13, 2:40PM
    184 posts since Aug '12
    • Originally posted by FireIce:

wat do u have to offer?

how can u value-add to our men?

herself

976 posts since Jan '13
    • I think that the notion of “value add” where relationships are concerned is an old traditionl concept. These days “u like….i like…ok lets go” wud b the norm.

Of cos some will continue to view relationships as a transaction and weigh out the benefits but that is getting less commona parents mindsets move along wif the times and are no longer selling their dotters/sons

23 posts since Nov '13
    • Find yourself a Singaporean boyfriend who dun cheat on you. Give him all the best you can. When it come to marriage, 

if you are holding a work permit, apply from MOM to get married at no fees. Waiting time is about 2 weeks to a month. Once it is approved, you may register for marriage at ROM. 

Get your boyfriend to get you a wedding ring. After married, you return him with suffer-ring.

6,059 posts since Feb '05
    • Originally posted by Michelleleeth:

Hi all,

I'm Malaysian girl currently work in Singapore. Any advice how can I married to Singaporean guy? Thanks.

If you are a foreigner in Singapore holding a work permit / SPass / EPass / Dependant Pass, you need to seek a permission from MOM - Marriage Department to marry a Singaporean. Failing to do so means getting your work permit cancelled and you will be banned from entering Singapore. Take not that even if previously you had worked in Singapore 10 year ago and was a work permit / SPass/ EPass / Dependant Pass holder, you still need to seek permission from MOM-Marriage Department. This is a mandatory procedure. If you are not a work permit holder then no need for you to seek permission from MOM - Marriage Department to marry a SIngaporean. Then after your marriage inform your company management about it. Your company will gain benefit from your marriage because they do not have to pay the monthly levy to MOM anymore. And you can apply Long Term Visit Pass from ICA should you resign from your company.

Edited by zulkifli mahmood 06 Dec `13, 12:40PM
Please Login or Signup to reply.