31 Oct, 07:44PM in sunny Singapore!

Anything About Bus Timetables

Subscribe to Anything About Bus Timetables 36 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    5,748 posts since Nov '06
    • placeholder..hope it would be useful

can talk about crossovers, fleet additions or reductions...

the no. of A/P, S, E or T for each service

55,144 posts since Sep '03
    • Originally posted by SBS9888Y:
      that one is photo Laughing

but ppl also discussing bout timesheets in there. Laughing

• Originally posted by ^tamago^:
      but ppl also discussing bout timesheets in there. Laughing

lock that one?

3,776 posts since Nov '05
    9,139 posts since Nov '03
    • well at least choww and TWS, amongst others, can ask about xovers/timesheets here and i can gladly answer them Cool

2,565 posts since Oct '06
    • 1. Here's a quote from a Service 69 timesheet.

Weekday 53

What does the number '53' mean?

2. Can someone describe on how BC index numbers are usually assigned?

• Originally posted by service_238:
      well at least choww and TWS, amongst others, can ask about xovers/timesheets here and i can gladly answer them Cool

ok. then i'll keep this open. Laughing

• Originally posted by TWS4793:
      1. Here's a quote from a Service 69 timesheet.

What does the number '53' mean?

2. Can someone describe on how BC index numbers are usually assigned?

1. 53 is the number of times the type of schedule that has been reprinted since goodness knows when. When S16 got extended to Bedok the number was reset to 00. New services are also 00 for their first set of schedules before any revision.

2. BC numbers for sbst are 5 digit numbers. The last 4 digits are assigned to the BC at random. The first digit is where the BC is initially posted to

1 - amdep
      2 - bbdep
      3 - hgdep
      4 - bndep
      5 - slbp

2,744 posts since May '07
    • I heard of some annoucements at JRE Bus int which called out ‘2794’ I thought they are calling out the driver of the particular bus. Is it true?

2. BC numbers for sbst are 5 digit numbers. The last 4 digits are assigned to the BC at random. The first digit is where the BC is initially posted to

1 - amdep
      2 - bbdep
      3 - hgdep
      4 - bndep
      5 - slbp

Here's an example of the same timesheet I'm referring to.

Index Number: 086 01bn (co

a) Are 5 digit numbers actually kept a secret to the individual SBST BCs?
      b) How is the index number printed on the timesheet related to the five digit given to a SBST BC?
      c) Other depots not mentioned by you such as BRBP and ARBP are labelled as follows:
      1 - BRBP?
      2 - ARBP?

• Originally posted by tintinspartan:
      I heard of some annoucements at JRE Bus int which called out '2794' I thought they are calling out the driver of the particular bus. Is it true?

Not really.

The '2794' is actually the index number of the BC called, and is not to be confused with the rego of a particular bus.

3,164 posts since Nov '05
    • Originally posted by TWS4793:
      b) How is the index number printed on the timesheet related to the five digit given to a SBST BC?

There is no relation. The index number of the timesheet is related to the timetable revision number/depot instead.
      All timesheets from the same service from the same timetable revision have the same index number, so it's nothing to do with BC.

9,783 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by tintinspartan:
      I heard of some annoucements at JRE Bus int which called out '2794' I thought they are calling out the driver of the particular bus. Is it true?

Thats the short form of BC/SL Company no.We SBST/SMRT use co no(Kong Pai) instead of names.If this BC no is 10355* they will call 0355

1,574 posts since Jun '05

1 - amdep
      2 - bbdep
      3 - hgdep
      4 - bndep
      5 - slbp

Its 6 digits. The last digit is a PIN number known only to the BC. The middle 4 digits are actually Nth BC to join the depot. Its just that BCs came & left such that there are gaps in between numbers, making them look random.

3,164 posts since Nov '05
    • Originally posted by samtlk:
      Its 6 digits. The last digit is a PIN number known only to the BC. The middle 4 digits are actually Nth BC to join the depot. Its just that BCs came & left such that there are gaps in between numbers, making them look random.

What is this PIN for? If someone wanted to hack into whatever the PIN is for, wouldn't be difficult, just try all 10 digits. Laughing

9,783 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by stooper:
      What is this PIN for? If someone wanted to hack into whatever the PIN is for, wouldn't be difficult, just try all 10 digits. Laughing

For some SMRT Buses,If you try more than 4x logon will automatic terminated and BOCC will start to investigate whether the particular SL work or not.But you can chaeck your friends duty on the Int/Ter PC though

• 143 will be offically a WAB service from 17 Dec 2007…which is vis-a-vis with the new revised timesheet effective on 17 Dec..the revision is meant for extending the time given for the 543xover..

Edited by SBS9888Y 05 Dec `07, 7:13PM
    1,023 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by SBS9888Y:
      143 will be offically a WAB service from 17 Dec 2007...which is vis-a-vis with the new revised timesheet effective on 17 Dec..the revision is meant for extending the time given for the 543xover..

I hope 88 will follow suit.

S37 gets fleet addition effective Monday 3 Dec 07. Due to this the 2 S293 xovers are removed. the 2 S38 xovers still exist.

2,271 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by 5454:
      Anyone knows the timing of SBS1802Y - 151 from hougang central int. ? Smile

That bus mia-ed for a few months already.

1,023 posts since Jan '05
    • Some duty codes for 225G don’t use 5x, they use single digit numbers (unless the particular bus is a overnight parking bus). Why so?

Please Login or Signup to reply.