25 Apr, 06:19PM in sunny Singapore!

Sexually Assaulted by Transtar Travel Bus Driver

Subscribe to Sexually Assaulted by Transtar Travel Bus Driver 36 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1 post since Nov '08
    • I was Sexually assaulted while sleeping on a transtar travel bus from Singapore by the bus driver. When I ran out of the bus I noticed that he had also taken my cell phone.
      I called the Transtar office many times to complain and to get help. They never did anything, they never even called me back.

Please stay away from this bus company they are criminals and do not care at all for your safety.

2,655 posts since Apr '08
    836 posts since May '08
    • Originally posted by Kyanae.okinawa:

I was Sexually assaulted while sleeping on a transtar travel bus from Singapore by the bus driver. When I ran out of the bus I noticed that he had also taken my cell phone.
      I called the Transtar office many times to complain and to get help. They never did anything, they never even called me back.

Please stay away from this bus company they are criminals and do not care at all for your safety.

serious uh?what did the driver do to you?

3,054 posts since Jul '08
    • sry... 'm talking abt ss here...

is this a reliable source?

can u pls give more detail and proof... ...

've took be4 transtar ... not bad wad...

3,483 posts since Feb '08
    • It is very difficult to prove this, not that we do not believe. But details of what happened I believe are sensitive and many would not want to think of it or describe it. That's what make it harder to prove what's real and what's not.

Edited by lifelikedrama 07 Nov `08, 9:53PM
    663 posts since Oct '06
    • Okay first, it's called TRanstar. And were you alone on the bus? Did you give them details like bus rego, time of departure, etc.?

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    265,951 posts since Dec '99
    2,539 posts since Sep '04
    5,100 posts since Sep '05
    121 posts since Aug '05
    • You created a new username just to post this, since this is your first post. Neverthelesss, I give you the benefit of doubt.. so I already helped you sent email to Police and Transtar pointing to this post, they should be contacting you soon, so don't worry and be overly stressed over it ok?

8,468 posts since Apr '05
    • I'm sorry but you didn't win the best newcomer award.icon_lol.gif

Edited by SBS2601D 07 Nov `08, 11:03PM
    16,075 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by SBS2601D:

I'm sorry but you didn't win the best newcomer award.icon_lol.gif

Aiyo...u very bad leh...

1,079 posts since Sep '07
    • I vouch that this did not happen.

Obvious, right? If its true then please report it to the police not to the forum.

16,075 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by TIB1224Y:

I vouch that this did not happen.

Obvious, right? If its true then please report it to the police not to the forum.

Well...someone already reported it to the police..so let them handle it.

55,232 posts since Sep '03
    174 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by TIB1224Y:

I vouch that this did not happen.

in such a case, it's better to give ts the benefit of the doubt. afterall, it's not easy to report abt being sexually assaulted for a woman. what happens if it turns out to be a genuine case? typing a few extra lines and suggesting ways to help ts will not cost us an arm or a leg.

Kyanae.okinawa, so did u tell this to any friend of yours? Please do get the police to help you out in this case. If you're uncomfortable, ask if there's a female police officer around for you to speak to. If this is a genuine case, the bus driver should not get away with it. Remember to write down what happen exactly and the date & time that assault happen on a note or something. This will help in your account to the police in case you're too nervous to speak up. Plus, it would be too traumatic to try to remember what happen on the spot when being asked.

10,553 posts since Nov '03
    •  

Dun scare me leh. I heading up north end of this month.

• I know each bus have 2 drivers and a waiter/waitress. Total 3 person. And there maybe other passengers. If he molest hor, no one see meh?

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    265,951 posts since Dec '99
    15,229 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by Manager433:

I know each bus have 2 drivers and a waiter/waitress. Total 3 person. And there maybe other passengers. If he molest hor, no one see meh?

for night bus only 2 crew on board, 1 driver and another assistant.

7,346 posts since Jul '07
    9,068 posts since Jul '06
    15,229 posts since Dec '04
    • first thing is register with some female japanese type of name...

then come say kena sexually assaulted.

pft.

6,814 posts since Aug '07
    290 posts since Oct '06
    • If there is no police report made or concrete prove. We should ignore it. I suspect that It might be other rival company send someone to make a false report.

Please Login or Signup to reply.