25 Feb, 03:41PM in sunny Singapore!

Guess the next WAB service(s) thread

Subscribe to Guess the next WAB service(s) thread 1,977 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • SBS2792K's Avatar
    200 posts since Jun '17
  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,779 posts since Oct '11
  • TIB987K's Avatar
    2,086 posts since Oct '12
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,824 posts since Nov '03
    • Majority express service...A few times i drive 518 I haven't encountered any wheelchair pax.

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,195 posts since Apr '11
  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,779 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      they could have put 964 inside it also

      964 have 95% WAB

      Might as well swap the DDs from 964 to 912/913 in exchange for bendies. If LTA allow DD on intratowns.

  • TIB987K's Avatar
    2,086 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by SBS8676Z:

      Might as well swap the DDs from 964 to 912/913 in exchange for bendies. If LTA allow DD on intratowns.

      Maybe next year in 2018 when a lot of O405Gs deregistered, DDs deployment could happen on 912/913.

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,195 posts since Apr '11
    • the next phase of dereg is 3 months from now. where 1092K to 1147L will be gone. So around 55 bendies will be out.

      Then next phase is 28th May 2018 to Dec 2018 where 1148J to 1218R will be gone so around 70 bendies

      But if LTA decide to expedite the dereg then its a different story like how they expedite the Lance dereg last time.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,824 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      the next phase of dereg is 3 months from now. where 1092K to 1147L will be gone. So around 55 bendies will be out.

      Then next phase is 28th May 2018 to Dec 2018 where 1148J to 1218R will be gone so around 70 bendies

      But if LTA decide to expedite the dereg then its a different story like how they expedite the Lance dereg last time.

      Hopefully after scrap all those NWAB bendies they will consider the A24.

  • TIB987K's Avatar
    2,086 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Hopefully after scrap all those NWAB bendies they will consider the A24.

      Or consider Alstom Aptis electric bus and then driverless buses ...

  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,259 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by TIB987K:

      Or consider Alstom Aptis electric bus and then driverless buses ...

      driverless DD buses? no, please.

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,052 posts since Sep '14
  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,779 posts since Oct '11
  • SMB189A's Avatar
    3,298 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by SBS8676Z:

      Did SMRT missed out on 188E 188R 854E 963E 963R?

      All along WABs since their main service declare WABs

  • TIB987K's Avatar
    2,086 posts since Oct '12
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,824 posts since Nov '03
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    493 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      I really hope that 184 get DDs instead of bendies..There is no height restriction...

      Who knows 10 A95 & 6 A22?

      This two days Feeder 300 really legit 0 A24:(.Hopefully things will get better on Dec 17.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,824 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      This two days Feeder 300 really legit 0 A24:(.Hopefully things will get better on Dec 17.

      Very simple,Take the 3 A24 from 176.Other than that have to wait how many units Amdep will transfer after the Seletar package

  • Kingslay1o1's Avatar
    8 posts since Dec '17
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    493 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Very simple,Take the 3 A24 from 176.Other than that have to wait how many units Amdep will transfer after the Seletar package

      I think 8001E,8002C,8005U-8007P,8009J & 8010D will transfer to SBST for Seletar.

      300 alr have the 2 ex 188 A24 (8021Y & 8028D) as perm.

      Edited by SG5064X 14 Dec `17, 8:29AM
  • SBS2792K's Avatar
    200 posts since Jun '17
  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,779 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      This two days Feeder 300 really legit 0 A24:(.Hopefully things will get better on Dec 17.

      Who knows, SMRT might start deploying DDs on 300 and 302 starting this sun...

      Furthermore KJDEP will be left with very few bendies after this month end.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,824 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      I think 8001E,8002C,8005U-8007P,8009J & 8010D will transfer to SBST for Seletar.

      300 alr have the 2 ex 188 A24 (8021Y & 8028D) as perm.

      Ya 10 units...Amdep will keep at least 8-9 A24s for 858

    • Originally posted by SBS8676Z:

      Who knows, SMRT might start deploying DDs on 300 and 302 starting this sun...

      Furthermore KJDEP will be left with very few bendies after this month end.

      302 suits double decker

  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,779 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      302 suits double decker

      300 used to have DDs (VO2X) before Tibs took over CCK services if I am not wrong.

      Can’t remember if 307 ever had DD deployment back then?

      Edited by SBS8676Z 14 Dec `17, 4:37PM
Please Login or Signup to reply.