16 Dec, 12:06AM in sunny Singapore!

Did you know...? (Part 6)

Subscribe to Did you know...? (Part 6) 1,424 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    3,491 posts since Jan '14
    3,058 posts since Nov '13
    • All, today is last day of operation for premium service 589. Just in case we forget. Cheers. Thanks.

933 posts since Nov '15
    • Originally posted by dupdup77:

All, today is last day of operation for premium service 589. Just in case we forget. Cheers. Thanks.

sian left 555 only

2,180 posts since Mar '16
    • The Mercedes-Benz Citaro bus is licensed to carry 1 Bus Captain, 35 Sitting Passengers and 55 Standing Passengers. 3 School Children = 2 Adults.

1,179 posts since Mar '16
    • gekpohboy is licensed to carry a person when he sits on his lap

Edited by SMB1368T 17 Mar `17, 4:31PM
    1,938 posts since May '15
    20,424 posts since Nov '03
    • This ads works actually,Why not have mandatory give way to buses existing as well,Some goodoos road users still didnt aware of it

B: Land Transport Authority (LTA) - Full-Day Bus Lanes: Full-Day Bus Lanes. 07:30 - 23:00. Let Buses Go First. A Few Seconds Is All It Takes. (Yellow & Blue)

2,257 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

This ads works actually,Why not have mandatory give way to buses existing as well,Some goodoos road users still didnt aware of it

B: Land Transport Authority (LTA) - Full-Day Bus Lanes: Full-Day Bus Lanes. 07:30 - 23:00. Let Buses Go First. A Few Seconds Is All It Takes. (Yellow & Blue)

Won't work with no full body advert.

133 posts since Oct '16
    9,830 posts since Jun '10
    1,179 posts since Mar '16
    • remember the other time I said that I would not ride 969 anymore bcos of the amendment? I was just KIDDING! :) 

of course I would still take 969 till today no matter what. Even if I would take the mrt I would transfer the fast way too!

The truth is that I just wanna see ur reactions when I make foolish decisions (and wow, yall are so serious)

anyway sorry if I had wasted ur time previously. Just thought that I want to see how u all would deal with that (i know that its not funny)

haha :) 

22 posts since Apr '17
    • One of the Ghim Moh Terminal ARM celebrates her 31st birthday working as Timekeeper with SBST.I remember fondly where she had this portable cooker and always cook instant noodles if she is lazy to buy food😂

• TIB1055T got rear big Mercedes badge always on 969

9 posts since Oct '16
    • That Eunos Int used to be Hgdep then Brbp after that Bndep then back to Hgdep again..In future Kim Chuan Depot will take charge..

• I haven't drive any of the MAN A22/A24/A95..The only MAN i drive is during training days with SBST,The 16.240 SBS81S🤣

Buses that ive drive before is Volvo B10M MK II WA/DM,MK III DM,MK IV DM/Strider/DM3500,Scania N113CRB,Dennis Dart,Dennis Trident(1x),Volvo Olympian Batch 1(1x),MB O405 DM/WA & Scania L94UB with Hgdep/Bndep SBST.

Scania L113CRL(Trg at Wldep),DAF SB220(Trg at Kjdep),Dennis Lance UK/UMW/Volgren,MB O405 Hispano/Volgren,Nissan UD & MB O405G Habit(2x).

5 posts since Jun '17
    • Did you know?

Bukit Gombak is the MRT station with the best bus connections in Singapore, with a whopping one feeder bus service and zero trunk services within walking distance.

Edited by SBS3004X 01 Jul `17, 6:49PM
    1,938 posts since May '15
    • Originally posted by SBS3004X:

Did you know?

Bukit Gombak is the MRT station with the best bus connections in Singapore, with a whopping one feeder bus service and zero trunk services within walking distance.

Lol

508 posts since Jun '16

Did you know?

HAHA How abt the NR8 hehe

oh wait the nxt stop is the terminating stop.... HAHAHAHA

• Originally posted by Sbs6750E:

Lol

Check route suggestions thread, I suggested a new feeder 943 linking new BTOs and some older flats in Bukit Batok West with Bukit Gombak MRT.

Trunk service 974 CCK - Joo Koon via Bukit Gombak coming up.

Edited by SBS3004X 01 Jul `17, 7:13PM
    • Originally posted by CZT:

HAHA How abt the NR8 hehe

oh wait the nxt stop is the terminating stop.... HAHAHAHA

LOL I don't even know any of the NR or Nite Owl routes.

508 posts since Jun '16

LOL I don't even know any of the NR or Nite Owl routes.

nahh its ok lah, not like a lot of ppl know they exist also

Please Login or Signup to reply.