24 May, 09:42PM in sunny Singapore!

Did you know...? (Part 6)

Subscribe to Did you know...? (Part 6) 1,338 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    3,383 posts since Jan '14
    2,957 posts since Nov '13
    • All, today is last day of operation for premium service 589. Just in case we forget. Cheers. Thanks.

862 posts since Nov '15
    • Originally posted by dupdup77:

All, today is last day of operation for premium service 589. Just in case we forget. Cheers. Thanks.

sian left 555 only

1,477 posts since Mar '16
    • The Mercedes-Benz Citaro bus is licensed to carry 1 Bus Captain, 35 Sitting Passengers and 55 Standing Passengers. 3 School Children = 2 Adults.

875 posts since Mar '16
    • gekpohboy is licensed to carry a person when he sits on his lap

Edited by SMB1368T 17 Mar `17, 4:31PM
    1,789 posts since May '15
    18,743 posts since Nov '03
    • This ads works actually,Why not have mandatory give way to buses existing as well,Some goodoos road users still didnt aware of it

B: Land Transport Authority (LTA) - Full-Day Bus Lanes: Full-Day Bus Lanes. 07:30 - 23:00. Let Buses Go First. A Few Seconds Is All It Takes. (Yellow & Blue)

2,095 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

This ads works actually,Why not have mandatory give way to buses existing as well,Some goodoos road users still didnt aware of it

B: Land Transport Authority (LTA) - Full-Day Bus Lanes: Full-Day Bus Lanes. 07:30 - 23:00. Let Buses Go First. A Few Seconds Is All It Takes. (Yellow & Blue)

Won't work with no full body advert.

120 posts since Oct '16
    9,774 posts since Jun '10
    875 posts since Mar '16
    • remember the other time I said that I would not ride 969 anymore bcos of the amendment? I was just KIDDING! :) 

of course I would still take 969 till today no matter what. Even if I would take the mrt I would transfer the fast way too!

The truth is that I just wanna see ur reactions when I make foolish decisions (and wow, yall are so serious)

anyway sorry if I had wasted ur time previously. Just thought that I want to see how u all would deal with that (i know that its not funny)

haha :) 

12 posts since Apr '17
    18,743 posts since Nov '03
    • One of the Ghim Moh Terminal ARM celebrates her 31st birthday working as Timekeeper with SBST.I remember fondly where she had this portable cooker and always cook instant noodles if she is lazy to buy food😂

Please Login or Signup to reply.