23 Jan, 06:24AM in sunny Singapore!

Missing Buses - Getting down to Fleet Deployment (Part 2)

Subscribe to Missing Buses - Getting down to Fleet Deployment (Part 2) 1,211 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    9,861 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

I wonder why lta chose to keep quiet when 184 WAB Quota failed big time,Too many O405Gs..

In some ways, it's clear that this is attributable to some of their so-called poorly planned policies and they cannot blame SMRT on those areas. Hence they have to remain silent lest they get accused of being "judges of their own cause"...ha ha ha...

Edited by Gus.chong 28 Dec `17, 7:44PM
    1,764 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

I wonder why lta chose to keep quiet when 184 WAB Quota failed big time,Too many O405Gs..

I believe that 184 might have gotten a fair share of DDs by now if not because of the stupid extension that LTA have given to the old bendies.

Edited by SBS8676Z 28 Dec `17, 11:03PM
    9,861 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by SBS8676Z:

I believe that 184 might have gotten a fair share of DDs by now if not because of the stupid extension that LTA have given to the old bendies.

The point is, despite the substantial de-registration of bendies (some of which were formerly perms of 184), SMRT is still not very proactive in testing DDs for bendy-flooded services (and those in need of DDs but have not gotten it before either during their times in SBST or they are newly introduced under SMRT) in the last two years as far as I know. Even for those that currently got DDs, it seem to me that they got it silently.

Edited by Gus.chong 29 Dec `17, 12:56AM
    20,592 posts since Nov '03
    • Despite the debate that 184 bendies cleared loadings/unlodings fast,the BC chose to drag and stop unnecessary at bus stops...Just use DD for mid and long haul trunks and keep bendies for feeders.

5,435 posts since Jan '12
    9,163 posts since Apr '11
    20,592 posts since Nov '03
    8 posts since Oct '17
    946 posts since Nov '15
    9,163 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by SMB5007J:

Doing JKGC shuttle almost everyday

Lol i wonder why i nvr see it doing any woodlands svc hmm

7 posts since Jan '18
Please Login or Signup to reply.