26 Apr, 02:16AM in sunny Singapore!

Everything related to bus stops

Subscribe to Everything related to bus stops 601 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • SMB1368T's Avatar
    847 posts since Mar '16
  • BusAnalayzer's Avatar
    10,144 posts since May '12
  • Explainervideocost's Avatar
    6 posts since Jan '17
  • Sbs6750E's Avatar
    1,736 posts since May '15
    • Originally posted by Explainervideocost:

      ...


      What hotel? Just pay by e-z-link card or by coins will do.

  • BusAnalayzer's Avatar
    10,144 posts since May '12
    • New bus stops on account of NEW upper Aljunied Road.

      https://www.sbstransit.com.sg/press/2017-03-06-01.aspx

      Services 100, 135, 155 will call at Woodleigh MRT (Upper Serangoon Road) and pair of bus stops along Upper Aljunied Road and close down two bus stops along old upper Aljunied Road.

      Does this also mean the dawn of DDs on svc 100? :))

      and possible on svc 135? :)

       

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    18,609 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by BusAnalayzer:

      New bus stops on account of NEW upper Aljunied Road.

      https://www.sbstransit.com.sg/press/2017-03-06-01.aspx

      Services 100, 135, 155 will call at Woodleigh MRT (Upper Serangoon Road) and pair of bus stops along Upper Aljunied Road and close down two bus stops along old upper Aljunied Road.

      Does this also mean the dawn of DDs on svc 100? :))

      and possible on svc 135? :)

       

      Hahaha,Maybe

  • array88's Avatar
    1,231 posts since May '14
    • Originally posted by BusAnalayzer:

      New bus stops on account of NEW upper Aljunied Road.

      https://www.sbstransit.com.sg/press/2017-03-06-01.aspx

      Services 100, 135, 155 will call at Woodleigh MRT (Upper Serangoon Road) and pair of bus stops along Upper Aljunied Road and close down two bus stops along old upper Aljunied Road.

      Does this also mean the dawn of DDs on svc 100? :))

      and possible on svc 135? :)

       

      Remember how long it took for 66, 145 and 39 to receive their DDs, even after the roads were cleared?

  • BusAnalayzer's Avatar
    10,144 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by array88:

      Remember how long it took for 66, 145 and 39 to receive their DDs, even after the roads were cleared?

      True and if you see both 135 and 155 need no DDs. 135 main loading is Paya Lebar to Parkway Parade, but that is when it comes before 43/134. Same saga like 79/143/143M at Teban Gardens towards JE. 

      100 is the one that has high loading between Aljunied and Serangoon. It is supplemented with 100A and with 28 buses in the fleet, unless SDs are reduced, 100 also does not need DDs today. It badly needed them a couple years back. Same scene like 145 that still stuck with 3 DDs only since 27 buses is already too much and buses are running at high frequency. 

      39 also does not have DD loading because before Yishun became DD friendly, a lot of SDs were added to 39 and then 103/117 also took off some of the loading. 

      66 needless to say doesn't have DD loading due to many services in parallel (Except for weekends maybe but that also I hear loading between JE - Little India dropped significantly). You would be the right person to confirm that.

  • array88's Avatar
    1,231 posts since May '14
    • Originally posted by BusAnalayzer:

      True and if you see both 135 and 155 need no DDs. 135 main loading is Paya Lebar to Parkway Parade, but that is when it comes before 43/134. Same saga like 79/143/143M at Teban Gardens towards JE. 

      100 is the one that has high loading between Aljunied and Serangoon. It is supplemented with 100A and with 28 buses in the fleet, unless SDs are reduced, 100 also does not need DDs today. It badly needed them a couple years back. Same scene like 145 that still stuck with 3 DDs only since 27 buses is already too much and buses are running at high frequency. 

      39 also does not have DD loading because before Yishun became DD friendly, a lot of SDs were added to 39 and then 103/117 also took off some of the loading. 

      66 needless to say doesn't have DD loading due to many services in parallel (Except for weekends maybe but that also I hear loading between JE - Little India dropped significantly). You would be the right person to confirm that.

      135 also supplements 100 between Serangoon and Upper Aljunied where loading is high, and with future developments at Bidadari, I believe it would actually be good to put 1 or 2 DDs.

  • Sbs6750E's Avatar
    1,736 posts since May '15
    • Originally posted by array88:

      135 also supplements 100 between Serangoon and Upper Aljunied where loading is high, and with future developments at Bidadari, I believe it would actually be good to put 1 or 2 DDs.


      Ppl prefer taking 100 from interchange to sv 135 outside the interchange due to sv 100's high freq.

  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,765 posts since Jun '10
    • ...to 'Bef Caldecott Stn' and 'Lighthouse Sch' respectively. - 02119 (Nicoll Highway) had been renamed from ‘One Raffles Link’ to ‘Opp War Memorial Pk’. - 66039 and 66031 (Lor Chuan) had been renamed from ‘...

      Edited by Gus.chong 19 Mar `17, 5:40PM
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    18,609 posts since Nov '03
  • TIB987K's Avatar
    1,607 posts since Oct '12
    • Speaking of bus stops ...

      New upcoming Clear Channel permanent bus stop with bus bay along Gambas Avenue, Opp Yew Huat Scaffolding Work, Bus Stop No. B46739 ...and probably going to be renamed to Blk 782 CP ...

      Edited by TIB987K 19 Mar `17, 12:35PM
  • SBS7557R's Avatar
    5,297 posts since May '11
    • ...Blk 445’ and ‘Opp Dulwich Coll’ respectively. - 02119 (Nicoll Highway) had been renamed from ‘One Raffles Link’ to ‘Opp War Memorial Pk’. - 66039 and 66031 (Lor Chuan) had been renamed from ...

      Edited by SBS7557R 19 Mar `17, 2:37PM
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,765 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by SBS7557R:

      Add on:

      - 21241 (Boon Lay Ave) had been renamed from 'Blk 220' to 'opp Blk 213'
      - 21161 (Corporation Rd) had been renamed from 'Blk 220' to 'opp Jurong JC'

      Yup. Feel free to add on as I mentioned that there are many other bus stops around Singapore which seemed to have their names all changed at once overnight.

      Edited by Gus.chong 19 Mar `17, 5:26PM
  • Scopittabuses's Avatar
    59 posts since Mar '17
  • Sbs6750E's Avatar
    1,736 posts since May '15
    • Originally posted by Scopittabuses:

      If im not wrong....

      67441 opp blk 323b > sengkang community hub


      Yup right. Bus stop no. 67111 St Anne's wood >> Chij St Joseph's Convent. Bus stop no. 67401 Sengkang Stn >> Opp Sengkang Stn/Blk 260A.

  • SMB1368T's Avatar
    847 posts since Mar '16
  • Scopittabuses's Avatar
    59 posts since Mar '17
    • Keypoint bldg > opp st john hq (someone can help me check if this is correct?) i found this out when taking 980 then the eds inside the bus shows opp st john hq and i was puzzled

  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,765 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by Scopittabuses:

      Keypoint bldg > opp st john hq (someone can help me check if this is correct?) i found this out when taking 980 then the eds inside the bus shows opp st john hq and i was puzzled

      Yes. The bus e-Guide on TransitLink website reflects this change.

    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      Blk 101 to opp Blk 701A (thank god!)

      This was an existing name change back in 2011 (if you are referring to the Yishun Ave 5 bus stop) if I can recall...I am referring to the recent ones.

  • azharjj's Avatar
    6,366 posts since Aug '07
    • Hi all

      bukit batok road will have new small bus-stop B15A (unsure about the code coz no bus-stop pole yet)

      the permanent normal B17 bus stop will be shifted further to the front from original one while B15A is slightly behind

      no prize guessing on which service will serve that B15A bus-stop haha

      Edited by azharjj 22 Mar `17, 10:25PM
  • AJQZC's Avatar
    902 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by azharjj:

      Hi all

      bukit batok road will have new small bus-stop B15A (unsure about the code coz no bus-stop pole yet)

      the permanent normal B17 bus stop will be shifted further to the front from original one while B15A is slightly behind

      no prize guessing on which service will serve that B15A bus-stop haha

      B15 at Dulwich College entrance is already within walking distance to the upcoming HDB BTOs... don't quite see the point of having a new bus stop...

  • vampier77's Avatar
    37 posts since Apr '06
    • The bus service 25 miss the bus stop at bedok south ave 3 the BUS stop at bedok south ave 3 miss out  and the bus routes is not same bus stop at the route  

       

Please Login or Signup to reply.