26 May, 05:38PM in sunny Singapore!

Everything related to bus stops

Subscribe to Everything related to bus stops 687 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    21,617 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by azharjj:

      last time at this topic, i posted that there are new bus-stops along bukit batok west ave 8  after MI main gate (just outside MI soccer field/stadium)

      apparently, the opposite of it just constructed a new bus stop as well. so now there are 2 pair of new bus stops in total ( including the one after dulwich & its opposite)

      wonder what service go there...

      New TTS service

  • azharjj's Avatar
    6,475 posts since Aug '07
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      New TTS service

      oh i see

      looking forward to something useful i hope

  • BusAnalayzer's Avatar
    10,660 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      New TTS service

      Hopefully a JE - BBT West - Bukit Gambok - BPJ service.

      Jurong East Interchange > Jurong East Central >> Boon Lay Way >> Jurong Townhall Road >> Bukit Batok Road >> Bukit Batok West Ave 8 >> Bukit Batok West Ave 5 >> Bukit Gambok (MRT) >> Bukit Batok West Ave 7 >> Bukit Batok Road >> CCK Road >> BPJ (loop)

      * Connects BBT west town directly to Jurong East MRT, malls and hospitals

      * Connects BBT west town to Bukit Gambok MRT (for some BTOs, closest MRT)

      * Connects BBT West town & Bukit Gambok to BPJ MRT (DTL) and amenities.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    21,617 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by BusAnalayzer:

      Hopefully a JE - BBT West - Bukit Gambok - BPJ service.

      Jurong East Interchange > Jurong East Central >> Boon Lay Way >> Jurong Townhall Road >> Bukit Batok Road >> Bukit Batok West Ave 8 >> Bukit Batok West Ave 5 >> Bukit Gambok (MRT) >> Bukit Batok West Ave 7 >> Bukit Batok Road >> CCK Road >> BPJ (loop)

      * Connects BBT west town directly to Jurong East MRT, malls and hospitals

      * Connects BBT west town to Bukit Gambok MRT (for some BTOs, closest MRT)

      * Connects BBT West town & Bukit Gambok to BPJ MRT (DTL) and amenities.

      I rather BBT Int~Tuas via JW St 92 then use expressway to Tuas

  • SMB1368T's Avatar
    1,262 posts since Mar '16
  • BusAnalayzer's Avatar
    10,660 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      New bus stops are being built at Blk 115 CP & The Visionaire EC along Canberra Link

      Finally. This should have been done long back. 

    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      New bus stops are being built at Blk 115 CP & The Visionaire EC along Canberra Link

      117, 169. 

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    21,617 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      New bus stops are being built at Blk 115 CP & The Visionaire EC along Canberra Link

      Hopefully a new feeder svc from SBW.

  • BusAnalayzer's Avatar
    10,660 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Hopefully a new feeder svc from SBW.

      Not required. Canberra MRT coming up and between 117, 169 and 883 Canberra is well covered.

      I would prefer 860 extended via Ring road, Canberra MRT, Sembawang Dr to Sembawang Interchange. 

  • EMERGENCY AMBULANCE
    QX179R's Avatar
    85,710 posts since Feb '08
  • TIB987K's Avatar
    2,261 posts since Oct '12
  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,276 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by BusAnalayzer:

      Not required. Canberra MRT coming up and between 117, 169 and 883 Canberra is well covered.

      I would prefer 860 extended via Ring road, Canberra MRT, Sembawang Dr to Sembawang Interchange. 

      meh. no bus services for the late night people.

      of these only 883 serves after midnight but does not coincide with the last train.

Please Login or Signup to reply.