21 Aug, 04:25PM in sunny Singapore!

Latest Adverts on buses (Part X)

Subscribe to Latest Adverts on buses (Part X) 1,848 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,162 posts since Jan '12
  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,857 posts since Sep '14
    • SMB3520G
      BSEP stix >> (2T) LTA - More New Trains On Rail Network (Turquoise)

      Nearside BSEP stix retained.. Offside removed..

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,162 posts since Jan '12
    • SMB1523L, SMB1641D, SMB1642B >> adless

      Look out for other buses carrying the 987 ad/Eversoft ad...

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    8,996 posts since Apr '11
  • SBS8478D's Avatar
    2,756 posts since Apr '15
    • SMB1640G (KJDEP 61)
      Former: Eversoft 100% Organic Plant Extract Facial Cleansers
      Current: SMRT Livery

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,857 posts since Sep '14
    • SMB5083M
      Adless >> A List

      Same version as the previous A List ad.. No changes made to the ad..

      SMRT probably forgot to paste the area at the upper deck, above nearside 1st window.. 

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,162 posts since Jan '12
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    251 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      SMB5080X >> (2T) LTA - More New Trains On Rail Network (Turquoise)

      Even non BSEP bus have LTA advert...

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,162 posts since Jan '12
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Even non BSEP bus have LTA advert...

      Exactly! Was so shocked when i realised its actually a 50xx ADL that got this ad..but then under BCM all buses are under LTA anyway haha!

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    251 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      Exactly! Was so shocked when i realised its actually a 50xx ADL that got this ad..but then under BCM all buses are under LTA anyway haha!

      Yea Govt own all bus depot,Interchange & buses.

  • EMERGENCY AMBULANCE
    QX179R's Avatar
    81,298 posts since Feb '08
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,506 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Even non BSEP bus have LTA advert...

      Gradually LTA will buy all those buses...Except for Euro IV below buses

  • SBS8478D's Avatar
    2,756 posts since Apr '15
    • SMB1511X (KJDEP 67)
      Former: Eversoft 100% Organic Plant Extract Facial Cleansers
      Current: SMRT Livery

      SMB5083M (AMDEP 856)
      Former: The A List Singapore • Your Arts & Culture Guide
      Current: SMRT Livery

  • Waynechew1003's Avatar
    73 posts since Apr '17
    • SBS 8819D Ikea ad (2T & BT) on AMDEP 72

      i think should be family card thing

      Edited by Waynechew1003 07 Jul `17, 9:37AM
  • TPS Timothy Mok's Avatar
    1,066 posts since Aug '07
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Gradually LTA will buy all those buses...Except for Euro IV below buses

      It is a must. Unless it is VO3X Batch 3, Dennis Trident.

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,162 posts since Jan '12
    • SMB41S, SMB1649H: B: Human Capital Leadership Institute (Singapore) - Singapore Human Capital Summit: Tribalism. Populism. Cynicism. It's Time For A Little Optimism. Leading In A Fractured World. Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore. 20 - 21 Sept 2017.

    • SMB1324U >> adless 

  • SBS8478D's Avatar
    2,756 posts since Apr '15
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    251 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by SBS8478D:

      SMB1511X (KJDEP 67)
      Former: Eversoft 100% Organic Plant Extract Facial Cleansers
      Current: SMRT Livery

      SMB5083M (AMDEP 856)
      Former: The A List Singapore • Your Arts & Culture Guide
      Current: SMRT Livery

      Is 1511X still 67 perm?

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,162 posts since Jan '12
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      SMB41S, SMB1649H: B: Human Capital Leadership Institute (Singapore) - Singapore Human Capital Summit: Tribalism. Populism. Cynicism. It's Time For A Little Optimism. Leading In A Fractured World. Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore. 20 - 21 Sept 2017.

      SMB1472A

    • SMB1650C >> adless

  • SBS8478D's Avatar
    2,756 posts since Apr '15
    • SBS3830C (SLBP 257)
      Former: Mitsubishi Electric Starmex Air-Conditioners
      Current: SBST Livery

Please Login or Signup to reply.