20 Nov, 09:43PM in sunny Singapore!

Press Releases

Subscribe to Press Releases 979 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • dupdup77's Avatar
    3,046 posts since Nov '13
    • Originally posted by TPS Timothy Mok:

      Might as well remove service 128. Wasted effort, due to the Daiso's closure in Rivervale Mall and the lost in revenue. Take note that 128 won't be in Sungei Seletar Bus Package. Get a better route likewise in Daiso Waterway Point.

      Hi mr TPS Timothy Mok, I don't get the logic. Care to explain? What has bus service 128 to do with Daiso closure in rivervale mall and shift to waterway point? 128 does not go to rivervale area and does not serve rivervale mall. Cheers. Thanks.

  • SMB5007J's Avatar
    901 posts since Nov '15
    • Originally posted by dupdup77:

      Hi mr TPS Timothy Mok, I don't get the logic. Care to explain? What has bus service 128 to do with Daiso closure in rivervale mall and shift to waterway point? 128 does not go to rivervale area and does not serve rivervale mall. Cheers. Thanks.

      IMH is closed, that's why he's sooooo sad. Anyways just ignore him

  • TIB987K's Avatar
    1,922 posts since Oct '12
  • SBS7557R's Avatar
    5,328 posts since May '11
    • Resorts World Sentosa shuttle service RWS8 will no longer be offered by SMRT from 1 July 2016 (Friday). A new operator will replace SMRT in operating the shuttle service on the same day.

      Source: Land Transport Guru Facebook

      Edited by SBS7557R 01 Jul `16, 12:43AM
  • CZT's Avatar
    484 posts since Jun '16
  • EMERGENCY AMBULANCE
    QX179R's Avatar
    82,660 posts since Feb '08
  • Kiyah.alphonsius's Avatar
    2 posts since Jul '16
  • TIB987K's Avatar
    1,922 posts since Oct '12
  • EMERGENCY AMBULANCE
    QX179R's Avatar
    82,660 posts since Feb '08
  • TIB987K's Avatar
    1,922 posts since Oct '12
  • EMERGENCY AMBULANCE
    QX179R's Avatar
    82,660 posts since Feb '08
  • Iamnottester02's Avatar
    9 posts since Jul '16
  • Darrylpohmaple's Avatar
    74 posts since Oct '13
    • Parks Service 408 will cease operations from 1 August 2016

       

      Route 408 will officially be withdrawn possibly due to low demand. Info: Parks Service 408 will cease operations from 1 August 2016. To get to Mount Faber Park, commuters can board Service 131 or 145 from the bus stop (14121) in front of the HarbourFront Station and alight at Telok Blangah Heights (14041) along Henderson Road. For those heading to the Labrador Nature Reserve, they can get there by the MRT and alight at the CC27 Labrador Park Station. They may also board Service 10 or 30 (including Service 143 or 188 from HarbourFront Interchange) and alight at the bus stop opposite PSA Building (15141).

      Edited by Darrylpohmaple 22 Jul `16, 7:25PM
  • AJQZC's Avatar
    1,021 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by Darrylpohmaple:

      Parks Service 408 will cease operations from 1 August 2016

       

      Route 408 will officially be withdrawn possibly due to low demand. Info: Parks Service 408 will cease operations from 1 August 2016. To get to Mount Faber Park, commuters can board Service 131 or 145 from the bus stop (14121) in front of the HarbourFront Station and alight at Telok Blangah Heights (14041) along Henderson Road. For those heading to the Labrador Nature Reserve, they can get there by the MRT and alight at the CC27 Labrador Park Station. They may also board Service 10 or 30 (including Service 143 or 188 from HarbourFront Interchange) and alight at the bus stop opposite PSA Building (15141).

      I have a hunch that an existing service will probably be modified to terminate at Harbourfront soon.

  • Darrylpohmaple's Avatar
    74 posts since Oct '13
    • Originally posted by AJQZC:

      I have a hunch that an existing service will probably be modified to terminate at Harbourfront soon.


      Which Bus Service are you predicting that would Terminate at Harbourfront int dude?

  • TPS Timothy Mok's Avatar
    1,144 posts since Aug '07
    • Originally posted by Darrylpohmaple:

      Parks Service 408 will cease operations from 1 August 2016

       

      Route 408 will officially be withdrawn possibly due to low demand. Info: Parks Service 408 will cease operations from 1 August 2016. To get to Mount Faber Park, commuters can board Service 131 or 145 from the bus stop (14121) in front of the HarbourFront Station and alight at Telok Blangah Heights (14041) along Henderson Road. For those heading to the Labrador Nature Reserve, they can get there by the MRT and alight at the CC27 Labrador Park Station. They may also board Service 10 or 30 (including Service 143 or 188 from HarbourFront Interchange) and alight at the bus stop opposite PSA Building (15141).

      Why Parks 408 will be discontinued?

      - Only the bus enthusiasts will be taking this.
      - The only bus driver here is the auntie.
      - There are many taxi-sharing apps.

      The only sole Parks service will be converted to a free shuttle bus operating by Tong Tar Transport or a GrabCar service. If there are many people in the bus, it will be worth using Tong Tar Transport. If not, might as well use GrabCar, GrabTaxi or UberTaxi.

      Either than that, it could be both Big Splash and Southern Ridges that is worth closing.

      The Telok Blangah Hill Park can be used for redevelopment potential.

      SBS has been organising Moving Out Sales for a period of time.

      Edited by TPS Timothy Mok 22 Jul `16, 8:33PM
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,291 posts since Nov '03
    • Yeah,Telok Blangah Hill park will be converted into a sanitarium for people like you..Lanjiao la 

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,144 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by TPS Timothy Mok:

      Why Parks 408 will be discontinued?

      - Only the bus enthusiasts will be taking this.
      - The only bus driver here is the auntie.
      - There are many taxi-sharing apps.

      The only sole Parks service will be converted to a free shuttle bus operating by Tong Tar Transport or a GrabCar service. If there are many people in the bus, it will be worth using Tong Tar Transport. If not, might as well use GrabCar, GrabTaxi or UberTaxi.

      Either than that, it could be both Big Splash and Southern Ridges that is worth closing.

      The Telok Blangah Hill Park can be used for redevelopment potential.

      SBS has been organising Moving Out Sales for a period of time.


      Go suck a cow titties

  • SBS3004X's Avatar
    3,491 posts since Jan '14
    • Some BBDEP DM3500s currently for Parks 408 will be transferred to free IMH shuttle. All revenue equipment will be removed. New dividers will be installed to prevent the crazy people from attacking the bus captain.

      SBS2795C, SBS2806E, SBS2813J, SBS2823E, SBS2830J.

      Edited by SBS3004X 22 Jul `16, 10:54PM
    • And more to come.

      This will happen one day. One of the DM3500 shuttle bus will drive you to a cliff. The BC will stop and alight right before the cliff. You stay on the bus. Another DM3500 will pull behind, and ram your bus off the cliff.

Please Login or Signup to reply.