23 Jan, 06:24AM in sunny Singapore!

Accident and Breakdown Thread

Subscribe to Accident and Breakdown Thread 409 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • SMB3163D's Avatar
    1,288 posts since Apr '16
    • Originally posted by SMB5007J:

      Assuming that the bus was not doing first PM trip it was some old uncle with specs and black frames iirc

      Skinny one or big size one

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    4,626 posts since Jan '12
    • Originally posted by SMB5007J:

      Assuming that the bus was not doing first PM trip it was some old uncle with specs and black frames iirc

      perm 302 BC? Last time perm which bus?

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    17,692 posts since Nov '03
    • SBS6418R rear ended by private coach while off service..Rear of the Citaro is damaged,Window shattered,and rear chassis a bit dent while the private coach(Yutong) front totally smashed,The front door crushed and the private coach driver was sent to ICU..

  • SBS 9256 X's Avatar
    2,400 posts since Sep '07
    • Originally posted by SMB31X:

      It's going to take a long time for this bus to get fixed though and it's going to be hard because spares for models like this are getting rarer now.

      Can it be salvage from TIB 973 A? What i meant the parts, engine, refurbishment...

  • Sbs6750E's Avatar
    1,523 posts since May '15
    • Originally posted by SBS 9256 X:

      Can it be salvage from TIB 973 A? What i meant the parts, engine, refurbishment...


      Cannot. 973 is MK II.

  • TPS Timothy Mok's Avatar
    933 posts since Aug '07
    • Originally posted by SBS 9256 X:

      Can it be salvage from TIB 973 A? What i meant the parts, engine, refurbishment...

      Or TIB988H?

  • azharjj's Avatar
    6,331 posts since Aug '07
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      1214B GG already. Confirm scrap already. Similar to its brother 100 regos before (1114G)

      i remember i took this bus on 180 last time

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    4,626 posts since Jan '12
    • Originally posted by azharjj:

      i remember i took this bus on 180 last time

      The last time i boarded it was on 3 Jan 2017 on 301...

    • SMB8021Y on 302 broke down at bus stop opp blk 666 (that very bus stop near where 1214B met accident) due to malfunction rear door (3rd door) at 1745hrs

      TIB1092K BC on 302A wanted to help but not sure if SMB8021Y will declare breakdown so left the bus stop.. Subsequently SMB3159S (302A), SMB1377S (979) helped to take the crowd from SMB8021Y

      Edited by SMB42P 12 Jan `17, 6:14PM
  • gekpohboy's Avatar
    987 posts since Mar '16
    • There's a very serious accident on Pioneer Road North, towards NTU.

       

      Avoid taking 179, 243W, 241,

      185 (towards buonaV) and 502 (towards City).

       

      Alternatively, please take 99 or 258 from Joo Koon,

      or 199 from Boon Lay.

      Edited by gekpohboy 12 Jan `17, 6:57PM
  • Sbs6750E's Avatar
    1,523 posts since May '15
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      SMB8021Y on 302 broke down at bus stop opp blk 666 (that very bus stop near where 1214B met accident) due to malfunction rear door (3rd door) at 1745hrs

      TIB1092K BC on 302A wanted to help but not sure if SMB8021Y will declare breakdown so left the bus stop.. Subsequently SMB3159S (302A), SMB1377S (979) helped to take the crowd from SMB8021Y


      that bus stop sibei swee lah. Blk 666.

  • SMB145B's Avatar
    1,954 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by Sbs6750E:


      Cannot. 973 is MK II.

      mk2 with volgren front is possible (982 and 986)

      then why not a habit with mk2 front?

  • gekpohboy's Avatar
    987 posts since Mar '16
  • no display name's Avatar
    349 posts since Oct '10
  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    8,670 posts since Apr '11
  • gekpohboy's Avatar
    987 posts since Mar '16
    • A life is lost to the accident.

      and it's so sudden.

      "how did the cyclist get into the picture?" is secondary.

      it's sad to know that someone died.

      may that soul rest in peace.

      Edited by gekpohboy 13 Jan `17, 10:35AM
  • SMB42P's Avatar
    4,626 posts since Jan '12
    • SMB3105Y broke down while on 187 just now due to flat tyre

      Spotted at 1810hrs with a maintenance truck in front of it

      Location: Blk 26 (BS 44131)

  • azharjj's Avatar
    6,331 posts since Aug '07
    • Originally posted by gekpohboy:

      There's a very serious accident on Pioneer Road North, towards NTU.

       

      Avoid taking 179, 243W, 241,

      185 (towards buonaV) and 502 (towards City).

       

      Alternatively, please take 99 or 258 from Joo Koon,

      or 199 from Boon Lay.

      on that day, road is closed to all vehicles except public buses & NTU shuttle buses

      it's just matter of how long those buses clear pioneer rd nth area

    • according to straits times FB

      got 1 SMRT old livery MAN A22 bang into rear of lush green SBST wright at ulu pandan road (twrds clementi)

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,497 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by azharjj:

      according to straits times FB

      got 1 SMRT old livery MAN A22 bang into rear of lush green SBST wright at ulu pandan road (twrds clementi)

      SMB1370K & SG5570B

  • SBS 9256 X's Avatar
    2,400 posts since Sep '07
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      SMB1370K & SG5570B

      SG5570B must be a cameo on 7... Is it SMB 1370K or SMB 1371 H?

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    8,670 posts since Apr '11
  • SMB3163D's Avatar
    1,288 posts since Apr '16
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      1371H

       Heard it was 1370K.. should be on svc 61?

      Edited by SMB3163D 16 Jan `17, 9:15PM
  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    8,670 posts since Apr '11
  • SMB3163D's Avatar
    1,288 posts since Apr '16
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      SMB1371H

      I got very clear pic on facebook zoom in samore

      Got link?

Please Login or Signup to reply.