24 Jul, 10:27AM in sunny Singapore!

Accident and Breakdown Thread

Subscribe to Accident and Breakdown Thread 542 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,781 posts since Jun '10
    • TIB1046U's engine leaked oil and emitted smoke along Gambas Ave at around 4.30pm while doing 964 today...

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,309 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      TIB1046U's engine leaked oil and emitted smoke along Gambas Ave at around 4.30pm while doing 964 today...

      Hahaha,Good reason to retire early..🀣

  • Singtel Sticker's Avatar
    84 posts since May '16
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      SMB3077U crashed near TWRI alighting berth.. Front door gone case..

      Back in service already

  • smb91y's Avatar
    48 posts since Nov '16
    • SMB 176 Y broke down yesterday due to overheat. Citaros have a notorious problem of heat dissipation. And TIB 1028 Y stalled while reversing out of Harbourfront. Doing 188.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,309 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by smb91y:

      SMB 176 Y broke down yesterday due to overheat. Citaros have a notorious problem of heat dissipation. And TIB 1028 Y stalled while reversing out of Harbourfront. Doing 188.

      So far never heard of that but since its a SMRT fleet then no suprise consider how mediocre their maintenance is..36 all Citaros more than 17 hours never shut off engine leh

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,194 posts since Dec '04
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,781 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Hahaha,Good reason to retire early..🀣

      Already back on service at Woodlands Temporary Interchange today.

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    8,972 posts since Apr '11
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,309 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      Already back on service at Woodlands Temporary Interchange today.

      Scrap them early...just keep the A24.

  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,781 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Scrap them early...just keep the A24.

      This is for sure based on what you mentioned. It's time to keep track of Habits and Volgren Gs that may go missing anytime now that all the MK2s had been de-registered.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,309 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      This is for sure based on what you mentioned. It's time to keep track of Habits and Volgren Gs that may go missing anytime now that all the MK2s had been de-registered.

      SMRT BC now ga ga,Almost everyday drive different type of buses..My 969 BC friend last monday drive Citaro,Tue drive Habit bendy,Wed drive A22,Thu drive A95 and today drive E500...😝

  • EMERGENCY AMBULANCE
    QX179R's Avatar
    80,926 posts since Feb '08
    • 11th March 2017

      Unidentified SMRT Alexander Dennis Enviro500 with "Off Service" EDS spotted on tow by Yishun Towing at b/s 09219 (Far East Plaza)

      Time of spotting: 1851hrs

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,194 posts since Dec '04
  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    8,972 posts since Apr '11
  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,170 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

       

      Happen last night at sembawang road

      Probably 169 perm bus either 1616 or 1612

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    8,972 posts since Apr '11
    • how u know 169 bus?

      What if it is 171 bus or 882 bus or 167 bus or 980 bus or some spare bus from AMDEP

  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,170 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      how u know 169 bus?

      What if it is 171 bus or 882 bus or 167 bus or 980 bus or some spare bus from AMDEP

      A replacement bus on 169 came later to pick up pax from the bus involved in this accident.

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,194 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      rego?

      REGO 1563X ..happen outside khatib camp... driven by an indian BC.....

      Edited by lemon1974 14 Mar `17, 12:23PM
  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,170 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      REGO 1563X ..happen outside khatib camp... driven by an indian BC.....

      The other two are cars. Perhaps SL was trying to avoid the two cars?

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,309 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      REGO 1563X ..happen outside khatib camp... driven by an indian BC.....

      Gemilang body so fragile sia,Just now at Tampines 1 A22 bang 1 Citaro also A22 body gone case,Citaro only slight dent 

  • SMB5007J's Avatar
    895 posts since Nov '15
    • from what i heard bc was driving back to depot when he blacked out.. don't think it's true

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,309 posts since Nov '03
    • 1 GAS LG Volvo B9TL(34xx) tow out from Lydep by Yishun Towing probably to scrapyard..Bus badly damaged 

    • Can someone check SBS6418 status if the bus is on lay up?Heard waiting to be scrap.

  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,781 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Can someone check SBS6418 status if the bus is on lay up?Heard waiting to be scrap.

      No lay up status...I doubt TT or GA (6418R is now under GA) would even know about applying for official lay up.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,309 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      No lay up status...I doubt TT or GA (6418R is now under GA) would even know about applying for official lay up.

      Lol,i myself applied lay up for my motorcycle that i used to race on track,How come big companies didnt know?Or since the buses is under LTA?

Please Login or Signup to reply.