17 Dec, 09:53PM in sunny Singapore!

Bus Observations

Subscribe to Bus Observations 2,006 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,491 posts since Feb '10
    • Someone edited that 113 got a fleet add. Can anyone confirm? Recently not free to check it out

20,429 posts since Nov '03
    • This morning while driving SG5114K,Saw SG1196A with filming crews onboard at Meridian JC bus stop.

1 post since Apr '17
    •  Buy Passports,Id Cards(pvc), Driver Licenses, Visas, Resident Permit Cards, Green Cards, Passport Cards, Marijuana Cards, Check Counterfeiting(Check Washing), DBR forms, CRB checks(standard, enhanced and enhanced with list checks),Certified Management Accountant(CMA), Certified Meeting Professional(CMD),Certified Medical Dosimeter, Birth Certificates, College degrees,School Certificates,IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL and all Other English/French Language Certificates,Training Certificates, Attestations, Private Cards, Student Cards, Diplomas, SSN, Marriage Certificates, Credit Cards, Counterfeit Money, Clear Criminal Records And Many Other Documents For Sale([email protected]).

5,392 posts since Jan '12
    • SMB314E very loud engine sound when moving, can hear from far

Edited by SMB42P 15 Apr `17, 12:22AM
    934 posts since Nov '15
    1,985 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

Spot SMB3572G enter Wldep with trade plate..For what sia?

I remember this bus was involved in an accident some time ago..

• SMB103Y with O405G Hispano Habit rear door closing chime..

9,150 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

I remember this bus was involved in an accident some time ago..

3572G is back on revenue svc

• Originally posted by TIB 585L:

3572G is back on revenue svc

KJDEP or AMDEP?

• Tommorow expect delay at East Coast Rd,Chinatown for state funeral of the late Mr Haji Othman Wok between 12:00-1320

9,150 posts since Apr '11
    1,183 posts since Mar '16
    • SMRT buses are starting to have the 'keep smiling!' stickers on the coin boxes with those LINE emojis

• saw many trg buses of various kinds turning in & out of Yishun Ave 7 & 2. Is this normal?

1,938 posts since May '15
    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

saw many trg buses of various kinds turning in & out of Yishun Ave 7 & 2. Is this normal?

Twds Gambas ah?

1,183 posts since Mar '16
    2,257 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by SMB145B:

... bus on tow?

Nope. bus was on normal service... what i meant was the tyre was old already..can feel the "flatwheel" effect when it was moving...

1,549 posts since Dec '13
    • 1 trip to Yishun and here is what i've observed.. 

Sv860 tends to bunch up regularly, with DDs/Citaro/Bendy fleet. At the bus stop, you can see 2x 860 arriving together, or less than 2mins. BUT, there's a big gap in between just now. icon_lol.gif  Maybe could work on deploying at a consistent intervals rather than spamming buses...HC buses especially. 

Sv811 tends to bunch up during off peak hours. Today's trip plus a few other days, I've seen at least 2x 811 buses bunch up, and sometimes 3 or even more. 

• Originally posted by TIB429E:

1 trip to Yishun and here is what i've observed.. 

Sv860 tends to bunch up regularly, with DDs/Citaro/Bendy fleet. At the bus stop, you can see 2x 860 arriving together, or less than 2mins. BUT, there's a big gap in between just now. icon_lol.gif  Maybe could work on deploying at a consistent intervals rather than spamming buses...HC buses especially. 

Sv811 tends to bunch up during off peak hours. Today's trip plus a few other days, I've seen at least 2x 811 buses bunch up, and sometimes 3 or even more. 

back to back DDs is not right when the subsequent bus coming at 30mins

859/A/B all can bunch throughout the day!

• Originally posted by SMB42P:

Nope. bus was on normal service... what i meant was the tyre was old already..can feel the "flatwheel" effect when it was moving...

someone could have replace the tyre

• Originally posted by carbikebus:

Let's see how LTA/SBST managed Yishun feeders,851,852 & 860.

how i wished 859 is under the Sungei Seletar package. but 859 is not in any of the interchanges in package, though it did loop at one.

• Originally posted by SMB145B:

how i wished 859 is under the Sungei Seletar package. but 859 is not in any of the interchanges in package, though it did loop at one.

Looking at how they bid Seletar,I'm not suprised if SBST wins the Sembawang-Yishun package in 2020😤

Please Login or Signup to reply.