18 Aug, 10:27PM in sunny Singapore!

Bus Observations

Subscribe to Bus Observations 1,834 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • azharjj's Avatar
    6,403 posts since Aug '07
  • SMB1368T's Avatar
    976 posts since Mar '16
    • I am not certain of that option...how long that would take roughly with the crowds on 980?

  • Sbs6750E's Avatar
    1,890 posts since May '15
    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      I am not certain of that option...how long that would take roughly with the crowds on 980?


      1 hour++. You got 167/980 mah. Furthermore 167 has a few DDs now.

  • Waynechew1003's Avatar
    70 posts since Apr '17
    • Just being curious, once seletar package kick in next year, those SG plated Citaro in SMRT, will they bare lush green or just paste SBST sticker?

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,158 posts since Jan '12
    • Not sure what happened to 143 today during PM peak towards TPY.... no bus for at least 45 mins before SG5018E and SBS3397L (143M-14326) come together.. when board SBS3397L, DDU shows yellow, 42:10 and bus was behind schedule for 47 mins...

  • SBST's Avatar
    189 posts since Aug '11
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      Not sure what happened to 143 today during PM peak towards TPY.... no bus for at least 45 mins before SG5018E and SBS3397L (143M-14326) come together.. when board SBS3397L, DDU shows yellow, 42:10 and bus was behind schedule for 47 mins...

      A lorry broke down at JT hall exit occupying 3 lanes. It broke down while turning from AYE towards je. 30 (twds boon lay), 176 (twds bp), 78,79,201, 143/M both directions were affected cos of the huge jam at west coast road and teban gardens. 

  • Waynechew1003's Avatar
    70 posts since Apr '17
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,498 posts since Nov '03
    • First time Bukit Purmei got 3 axles DDs?

      123 in my opinion no need to go Bt purmei,123M can do the job.

  • Sbs6750E's Avatar
    1,890 posts since May '15
    • Seems very few ppl know about buses that still pass by Marina Ctr during NDP like 56/107M.
      Last Saturday I wanted to avoid the MRT crowd so decided to take 107M to Hougang.
      I was the only one who boarded at Temasek Ave and there were only 5-10 ppl in the bus when I boarded.
      And what is 195 route during the diversion? Thanks a lot.

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    8,992 posts since Apr '11
    • i tot 195 terminate @ NBR in the event it doesnt go MC or that one only apply to F1?

  • Mee_____123's Avatar
    3 posts since Apr '16
    • S291 on Sun night Full SD Fleet (big downgrade)

      S293 on Sun night 1 DD while the rest SD

      S225G on Wkd night 1 DD while the rest SD
      S225W on Wkd night Full SD Fleet

      (based on MyTransport app)

      Edited by Mee_____123 31 Jul `17, 10:02PM
    • S4 on Wkd night 1 DD while the rest SD

      S410W on Wkd Night Full SD Fleet

      Edited by Mee_____123 31 Jul `17, 10:28PM
  • Sbs6750E's Avatar
    1,890 posts since May '15
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      i tot 195 terminate @ NBR in the event it doesnt go MC or that one only apply to F1?


      Saw 195 at Temasek Ave twds Suntec leh.

  • Waynechew1003's Avatar
    70 posts since Apr '17
    • Expo stn de bus stop is done. most likely there will be bus service around there

    • SG plated enviro 500 heading towards WLDEP with SMRT staff 

      Both registration 5707 and 5708 

  • SMB1368T's Avatar
    976 posts since Mar '16
  • Waynechew1003's Avatar
    70 posts since Apr '17
    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      Saw 8009J with a bright yellow light on the CFMS...what does that mean?

      Late

  • Path Light's Avatar
    1,569 posts since Feb '15
    • Originally posted by Sbs6750E:

      Seems very few ppl know about buses that still pass by Marina Ctr during NDP like 56/107M.
      Last Saturday I wanted to avoid the MRT crowd so decided to take 107M to Hougang.
      I was the only one who boarded at Temasek Ave and there were only 5-10 ppl in the bus when I boarded.
      And what is 195 route during the diversion? Thanks a lot.

      After River Valley Road, 195 turn right to New Bridge Road and terminate at New Bridge Road Bus Terminal

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,498 posts since Nov '03
    • GAS really need some SG A22 and A95.Most of the SG plate Citaro and B9TL are powerless like shit.Follow SBST style 100%..

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,158 posts since Jan '12
    • SMB12B on 308 today with corrupted front EDS... Front EDS literally shows random orange dots that does not make any sense... BC only depends on side and rear EDS...

    • Boarded SBS6734C on 170A today. Realised the driver console shows its on service 770, and ticket printed also shows service 770, even tho for DDU it still shows 170-sw-886.. has been always like that?

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,853 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      Boarded SBS6734C on 170A today. Realised the driver console shows its on service 770, and ticket printed also shows service 770, even tho for DDU it still shows 170-sw-886.. has been always like that?

      Yes.. 170A is 770..

  • azharjj's Avatar
    6,403 posts since Aug '07
    • SG5014 is back after that roof accident

      any idea about SBS3406U?

      Edited by azharjj 14 Aug `17, 12:55PM
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,498 posts since Nov '03
  • Waynechew1003's Avatar
    70 posts since Apr '17
Please Login or Signup to reply.