26 May, 05:46PM in sunny Singapore!

Capacity changes on bus services (Part 2)

Subscribe to Capacity changes on bus services (Part 2) 1,713 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • AntiDennisLance's Avatar
    1,184 posts since Jul '03
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Suspect either SG1697 or 1698 is out.

      SG1697X seen with trade plates today.

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,198 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Suspect either SG1697 or 1698 is out.

      SG1698T still on Sv 858 frequently. Always undetected on app.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    21,617 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      SG1698T still on Sv 858 frequently. Always undetected on app.

      What app may i know?I only have the LTA type which show SD/DD/BD and the colour of bis loadings.

    • SBS6722L or any random KUB seem to do service 193 nowadays.

      I suspect 1 DD slot downgraded to 1 SD.Always see 4 SD on service 193 instead of 3.

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,198 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      What app may i know?I only have the LTA type which show SD/DD/BD and the colour of bis loadings.

      Verified with both SG BusLeh & MyTransport app. Will prefer using SG BusLeh since it reflects 3 arrival timings in one go..

      There's a few other SMRT buses that aren't detected on app as well...

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    21,617 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      Verified with both SG BusLeh & MyTransport app. Will prefer using SG BusLeh since it reflects 3 arrival timings in one go..

      There's a few other SMRT buses that aren't detected on app as well...

      Thanks bro,Though i have a motorcycle and a family car,I do take trains and buses frequently.

  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,815 posts since Oct '11
    • Heard that 980 start DDs today - SMB5035C and SMB3522B

      Edited by SBS8676Z 22 Apr `18, 8:15AM
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    21,617 posts since Nov '03
  • Trainlovur's Avatar
    4 posts since Dec '14
    • Service 883 currently have DDs deployed as of today. [Sunday] SMB3524X and SG5752T spotted at Canberra.

  • Lovinsgbuses's Avatar
    60 posts since Jul '17
    • Originally posted by Trainlovur:

      Service 883 currently have DDs deployed as of today. [Sunday] SMB3524X and SG5752T spotted at Canberra.

      883 has had DDs since long ago.. 

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    21,617 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by Lovinsgbuses:

      883 has had DDs since long ago.. 

      What he meant is Sunday deployment.Usually no DD on Sundays.

    • Even Svc 4 sgwiki stated full SD on weekends but i still see a DD deploy full day.

  • Lovinsgbuses's Avatar
    60 posts since Jul '17
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      What he meant is Sunday deployment.Usually no DD on Sundays.

      Ohh I'm sorry then haha. Yes 883 is indeed in need of DDs on Sundays, hopefully they can start increasing its frequency soon too

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,198 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      What he meant is Sunday deployment.Usually no DD on Sundays.

      Surprisingly they deployed full fleet DD for Sv 883 today..

      Edit: 1 DD got swopped out for 1 SD for PM...

      Edited by SMB315C 22 Apr `18, 10:18PM
    • Originally posted by SBS8676Z:

      Heard that 980 start DDs today - SMB5035C and SMB3522B

      Both on full day slot

    • DD debut on Sv 901 & Sv 903 today...

  • TIB987K's Avatar
    2,261 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      DD debut on Sv 901 & Sv 903 today...

      No wonder there's tree pruning activities along 665/903 route eventhough DDs already deployed on 665 ...

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,198 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by TIB987K:

      No wonder there's tree pruning activities along 665/903 route eventhough DDs already deployed on 665 ...

      They pruned most trees around Woodlands/Marsiling.. Big or small ones still chop chop..

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,291 posts since Apr '11
  • Lovinsgbuses's Avatar
    60 posts since Jul '17
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      DD debut on Sv 901 & Sv 903 today...

      Seems to be running on S Shift. Only ran in the morning but not afternoon as of yet.

  • BusAnalayzer's Avatar
    10,660 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      Surprisingly they deployed full fleet DD for Sv 883 today..

      Edit: 1 DD got swopped out for 1 SD for PM...

      Today 883 was back to 3 DDs, 3 SD fleet and all were on back to back slots, when I observed.

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,198 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by Lovinsgbuses:

      Seems to be running on S Shift. Only ran in the morning but not afternoon as of yet.

      Ran 2 trips for evening and keep...

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    21,617 posts since Nov '03
    • SBST Express 850E AM last and 2nd last trip only a few pax.

      Would rather see AM:5 trips and PM:4 trips

    • SBST 185:1 SD slot upgrade to DD

      SBST 193:1 DD slot downgrade to SD(SBS8447T)

Please Login or Signup to reply.