17 Dec, 04:10PM in sunny Singapore!

Suspected Redeployments (Part 5)

Subscribe to Suspected Redeployments (Part 5) 1,630 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • SMB189A's Avatar
    3,298 posts since Nov '11
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,427 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB189A:

      SG5529Y
      (WL SP > WL 964)

      Don't think so.964 got one duty which is done by random SD or DD.

  • SMB189A's Avatar
    3,298 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Don't think so.964 got one duty which is done by random SD or DD.

      bcos the only spare DD in WDL and 964 got missing 1 DD buses so i tot perm 964. 

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,427 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB189A:

      bcos the only spare DD in WDL and 964 got missing 1 DD buses so i tot perm 964. 

      Nay,random rigid or DD will do the crossover trips

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    453 posts since Dec '16
    • SG5577H SG5578E SG5579C SG5580Y

      >>KJDEP 67

      SG5454D

      >>KJDEP 172

      SMB1510Z

      >>KJDEP 300 (Did it left 300?)

      SG5430Y

      >>KJDEP 983

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,985 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Nay,random rigid or DD will do the crossover trips

      Crossover to 913.. Morning use bendy or A22.. Sometimes evening swop out with DD..

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    453 posts since Dec '16
    • Suspect 983 had gotten fleet upsize plus there might be a fleet add on weekends.CCK spotter pls verify & thanks.

  • TIB967T's Avatar
    281 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      5747J on 983 on Wednesday (983PM03),replacing 5065T? My friends saw an E500 on 983 AP shift yesterday not sure which slot it is on tho...

      Today, SMB5890A also do on 983,not sure which slot it is on.

      I think 5890A was running on S for Friday.

      E500 AP shift is 5056S; should be replace 5430Y(aka ex5063Z).
      5136Y was AP replacing 5065, so 5747J by right should be replacing 5064.

      5171U 5175J 5847D was also on 983, 5847D running on block 983-10. (on Fri 17NOV)

    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Suspect 1 190 DD bus will perform crossover trip(S) to 983 during PM Peak.CCK spotter pls verify this, thanks.

      I also think so, SG5175J driven by 190TQ driver. Not the first time I see him doing 983, at the same timing too.

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    453 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by TIB967T:

      I think 5890A was running on S for Friday.

      E500 AP shift is 5056S; should be replace 5430Y(aka ex5063Z).
      5136Y was AP replacing 5065, so 5747J by right should be replacing 5064.

      5171U 5175J 5847D was also on 983, 5847D running on block 983-10. (on Fri 17NOV)

      Was 5747 substituting 5064X on Friday?

       

    • Originally posted by TIB967T:

      I also think so, SG5175J driven by 190TQ driver. Not the first time I see him doing 983, at the same timing too.

      Maybe that slot is to cover up the loss for 5800M since 5800M only do on AM S

  • TIB967T's Avatar
    281 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      SG5577H SG5578E SG5579C SG5580Y

      >>KJDEP 67

      SG5454D

      >>KJDEP 172

      SMB1510Z

      >>KJDEP 300 (Did it left 300?)

      SG5430Y

      >>KJDEP 983

      Affirmative for all. But rather i think sg5454 permed 172 together with 5121p 5122L back then.

      5430Y confirmed, replacing 5063z.

      And just to check SG5514P perm 67? Someone edited that on sgwiki i think.

    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Suspect 983 had gotten fleet upsize plus there might be a fleet add on weekends.CCK spotter pls verify & thanks.

      I think so also, since there is many DDs running on 983 ytd.
      SG5813B was AP replacing 5065T (last bus)
      SG5453G was AP replacing 5064X
      SG5430Y was on perm slot replacing 5063Z
      Plus 5051E, 5454D and 5890A also on 983.

    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Was 5747 substituting 5064X on Friday?

      should be so, cause the other slots are accounted for.

    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Maybe that slot is to cover up the loss for 5800M since 5800M only do on AM S

      possibly.. 
      speaking of sg5800m slot, today replaced by sg5140j.

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    453 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by TIB967T:

      Affirmative for all. But rather i think sg5454 permed 172 together with 5121p 5122L back then.

      5430Y confirmed, replacing 5063z.

      And just to check SG5514P perm 67? Someone edited that on sgwiki i think.

      Not sure for 5514P but I did saw that bus on 67 for a few times 

    • Originally posted by TIB967T:

      I think so also, since there is many DDs running on 983 ytd.
      SG5813B was AP replacing 5065T (last bus)
      SG5453G was AP replacing 5064X
      SG5430Y was on perm slot replacing 5063Z
      Plus 5051E, 5454D and 5890A also on 983.

      I tot it was 5747J & not 5890A?

  • TIB967T's Avatar
    281 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Not sure for 5514P but I did saw that bus on 67 for a few times 

      5514P last night was on 190, bunch with another WEG.
      back bus of 5514P is 5162X.

    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      I tot it was 5747J & not 5890A?

      5890A was reported by others I think. I can't remember if I've spotted it ytd lol

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    453 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by TIB967T:

      5890A was reported by others I think. I can't remember if I've spotted it ytd lol

      They might have seen wrongly 

  • TIB967T's Avatar
    281 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Not sure for 5514P but I did saw that bus on 67 for a few times 

      Today on 982E second bus.

    • Originally posted by TIB967T:

      possibly.. 
      speaking of sg5800m slot, today replaced by sg5140j.

      Today replaced by SG5780L.

      And ytd SG5813B day 2 983, replacing SG5430Y (983-983-02).

       

      And btw, 3131X perm BC driving SG5451L. (3131X trf to AMDEP)

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    453 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by TIB967T:

      Today replaced by SG5780L.

      And ytd SG5813B day 2 983, replacing SG5430Y (983-983-02).

       

      And btw, 3131X perm BC driving SG5451L. (3131X trf to AMDEP)

      Is there any AP Shift E500/A95 today for 983?

    • Btw @TIB967T, is 8028D back on 300 this week?

  • TIB967T's Avatar
    281 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Is there any AP Shift E500/A95 today for 983?

      Not sure, will go and check later on.

      And for SMB8028D, don't think so. I think SMB8028D might have MIA-ed. The past few occasions I saw the aunty driving cameos, apart from 1217T on 300 (on Sunday)

Please Login or Signup to reply.