22 Apr, 05:07AM in sunny Singapore!

Suspected Redeployments (Part 5)

Subscribe to Suspected Redeployments (Part 5) 1,783 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • JKYY's Avatar
    571 posts since Oct '17
  • SMB1368T's Avatar
    1,257 posts since Mar '16
  • Juvenc1337's Avatar
    47 posts since Nov '17
    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      I think all E500 already gone for 856

      You are damn right. 856 got 24 E500 which are SG5705E SG5706C SMB3520G SMB3524X SMB3525T SMB3526R SMB3529H SMB3531A SMB3533U SMB3539D SMB3541X SMB3542T SMB3550U SMB3554J SMB3555G SMB3556D SMB3567Y SMB3589J SMB5009D SMB5027B SMB5043D SMB5044B SMB5045Z SMB5083M


  • SMB1368T's Avatar
    1,257 posts since Mar '16
  • SMB5007J's Avatar
    960 posts since Nov '15
  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,116 posts since Sep '14
    • SG5529Y
      WL SP >> WL 960

      SG5583P
      WL 962 >> WL 960

      KIV.. Might be temporary replacements since there's some buses deployed to JKN-GLC Bridging..

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    497 posts since Dec '16
    • SMB68R SG5538X

      KJDEP SP ➡️ KJDEP 190

      *KIV,CCK spotter pls verify 

      SMB3601G SMB3602D SMB3606T

      KJDEP SP ➡️ KJDEP 983

      *KIV for 3606T. I think replacing 5063Z

      *3601G and 3602D more or less confirmed, need one more week to confirm.

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,116 posts since Sep '14
  • TIB967T's Avatar
    297 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      SMB68R SG5538X

      KJDEP SP ➡️ KJDEP 190

      *KIV,CCK spotter pls verify

      SMB3601G SMB3602D SMB3606T

      KJDEP SP ➡️ KJDEP 983

      *KIV for 3606T. I think replacing 5063Z

      *3601G and 3602D more or less confirmed, need one more week to confirm.

      68R 69M perm back 190 as it seems..
      5538 not sure, 5157L shld be perm 190 as well. KIV the new A95s as well.

      3601G 3602D yep, 3602D replacing 5063Z as it seems. The other day 3604Z was on 983 replace 5063Z.
      Anw 5889E also perm 983 S (61 side replace with 5080X).

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    497 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by TIB967T:

      68R 69M perm back 190 as it seems..
      5538 not sure, 5157L shld be perm 190 as well. KIV the new A95s as well.

      3601G 3602D yep, 3602D replacing 5063Z as it seems. The other day 3604Z was on 983 replace 5063Z.
      Anw 5889E also perm 983 S (61 side replace with 5080X).

      Yesterday 104U back on ex perm as well. (190)

      From my humble observation,I usually see 3602D driven by ex 3131X BC.On Monday, 3601G sub 5063Z slot while 5429C sub on 5065T slot. Yesterday,5063Z slot sub by 3606T while 3602D on another slot. 3600J is so far the only DD perm I can confirm after the transfer of thier WEG.

      Anw why is 5889E perm 983?Obly saw it for 1 day tho...

      Edited by SG5064X 21 Dec `17, 9:06AM
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    497 posts since Dec '16
  • SBS7557R's Avatar
    5,361 posts since May '11
  • A22 fan's Avatar
    270 posts since Jul '17
  • SBS 9631X's Avatar
    3,827 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by SBS7557R:

      SBS3015P
      (BN SP icon_arrow.gif BN 19)

      SG5322B
      (BN 19 icon_arrow.gif BN SP)

      The reason why you keep seeing 3015Y 3289R 3625D back on Sv 19 these 2 months, is because:
      1) BNDEP keeps making those Sv 19 B4 WEGs cameo elsewhere like 9, 222 etc. (including 5398H 5399E 5321D as well, so it's not just limited to 5322B)

      & 2) on alot of days, they are actually covering 1 or even 2 of the 3x perm A95 slots. because BN likes to deploy the A95s recently on 69 & 37 to test-test waters, but yet they only have that few A95s to go around for now.
      So they end up alternating between the Sv 19 & 47 perm A95s if they want to cameo any of the A95s on 69 & 37

      Edited by SBS 9631X 21 Dec `17, 11:55PM
  • 23ispolo's Avatar
    5,743 posts since Jun '13
    • SG1233G
      (AM 269) - sub 6205M.

      SG1234Z, SG1235X & 1 more SG-plate Citaro
      (AM 135) - sub 6609G, 6610B & 6618E.

      SG1237R
      (AM 70) - sub 6612X.

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,116 posts since Sep '14
  • JKYY's Avatar
    571 posts since Oct '17
  • TIB967T's Avatar
    297 posts since Dec '13
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    21,248 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SBS 9631X:

      The reason why you keep seeing 3015Y 3289R 3625D back on Sv 19 these 2 months, is because:
      1) BNDEP keeps making those Sv 19 B4 WEGs cameo elsewhere like 9, 222 etc. (including 5398H 5399E 5321D as well, so it's not just limited to 5322B)

      & 2) on alot of days, they are actually covering 1 or even 2 of the 3x perm A95 slots. because BN likes to deploy the A95s recently on 69 & 37 to test-test waters, but yet they only have that few A95s to go around for now.
      So they end up alternating between the Sv 19 & 47 perm A95s if they want to cameo any of the A95s on 69 & 37

      Deploy one of service 47 A95 to service 129 much more better

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    497 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by TIB967T:

      Suspect

      SMB5067K
      KJ190 >> BU983 (S)

      SMB3604Z >> BU983 (AP)

      Don't really agree for 5067K. Kind of agree 3604Z.I think 3604 will perm tgt with 3606T.

  • SMB1333T's Avatar
    527 posts since Jun '13
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    497 posts since Dec '16
  • 23ispolo's Avatar
    5,743 posts since Jun '13
    • SBST:

      SBS2811P
      (ARBP 16) > (BBDEP 33)

      SBS2827U
      (BBDEP 33) > (ARBP 16)

      SBS2804K
      (BBDEP 151) > (BBDEP 175) - didn't go back to 151 after SBS2808A went back to 16.

      SBS2822H
      (BBDEP 175) > (BBDEP 151) - three-way swap with SBS2804K and SBS2808A.

      SBS2829P
      (BBDEP 151) > (BBDEP 156) - sub retired DM3500.

      SBS6720S
      (ARBP 32) > (BBDEP 151) - replacement on 32 may be 8332R, but KIV first.

      SMRT:

      SMB5053A
      (KJDEP 190) > (KJDEP 176)

      SMB5056S
      (KJDEP 190) > (KJDEP 172) 

      SMB5059J
      (KJDEP 972) > (KJDEP 985)

      Edited by 23ispolo 25 Dec `17, 1:52AM
  • TIB967T's Avatar
    297 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Don't really agree for 5067K. Kind of agree 3604Z.I think 3604 will perm tgt with 3606T.

      Always seem to see 5067 on 983 tho. Nevertheless should be out of 190 tgr w 5003U perhaps.

  • TIB967T's Avatar
    297 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by 23ispolo:

      SMRT:

      SMB5053A
      (KJDEP 190) > (KJDEP 176)

      SMB5056S
      (KJDEP 190) > (KJDEP 172) 

      that probably explains the number of A95s stuck on 190 (ie 5870 5871 5873 5874) these days.

Please Login or Signup to reply.