27 Apr, 05:14AM in sunny Singapore!

Suspected Redeployments (Part 5)

Subscribe to Suspected Redeployments (Part 5) 1,784 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • JKYY's Avatar
    589 posts since Oct '17
  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,578 posts since Jan '12
    • Originally posted by JKYY:

      SG1706D

      AMDEP SP >>> AMDEP 171

       

      SMB19H

      KJDEP 172 >>> KJDEP 700

      SG1706D should be going to SBST right?

  • SMB8014T's Avatar
    50 posts since Dec '17
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      SG1706D should be going to SBST right?

      No, all the SMB3XXX series only.

  • SBS1Z's Avatar
    78 posts since Feb '18
  • SBS 9256 X's Avatar
    2,481 posts since Sep '07
    • SBS 6066 Y (SP HGDEP - SP SEDEP)?

      Saw it on 800 this morning... Or is it a x-over? 

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,561 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by SBS 9256 X:

      SBS 6066 Y (SP HGDEP - SP SEDEP)?

      Saw it on 800 this morning... Or is it a x-over? 

      did u saw 6062/6063/6064 instead?

  • SBS 9256 X's Avatar
    2,481 posts since Sep '07
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      did u saw 6062/6063/6064 instead?

      Nope... It was SBS 6066 Y...

      Not SBS 6062 H, SBS 6063 E, SBS 6064 C... Its SBS 6066 Y

  • AntiDennisLance's Avatar
    1,155 posts since Jul '03
    • Suspect SMB's 8025, 8030, 8036, 8037, 8038 become perm 858 after this Sunday

      Not sure about SMB's 8001, 8007

      As there are no other A24's under SMRT AMDEP that can be do 858 - DD not possible, how else to fulfill HC slot?

      Unless any of those A24's change depot

      Unless one/some HC slot change to SD

      Or unless 858 itself change depot.

       

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,255 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by AntiDennisLance:

      Suspect SMB's 8025, 8030, 8036, 8037, 8038 become perm 858 after this Sunday

      Not sure about SMB's 8001, 8007

      As there are no other A24's under SMRT AMDEP that can be do 858 - DD not possible, how else to fulfill HC slot?

      Unless any of those A24's change depot

      Unless one/some HC slot change to SD

      Or unless 858 itself change depot.

       


      8025 8030 8031 8037 been perm 858 from the start. 8039Y was included but sadly it transfer to 903 coz of WAB complaints. 858 can add 8015 8038 8036. 7 bendies if they put SD BD SD BD SD shld be fine. If u think 858 needs bendies. there are other feeders that needs them too

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    21,313 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:


      8025 8030 8031 8037 been perm 858 from the start. 8039Y was included but sadly it transfer to 903 coz of WAB complaints. 858 can add 8015 8038 8036. 7 bendies if they put SD BD SD BD SD shld be fine. If u think 858 needs bendies. there are other feeders that needs them too

      Amdep should retain at least 8 A24 for service 858.

      24 Citaros and 6 A24s will be okay provided the A24s run full day with 2 on standby at depot or deploy one more A24 during weekends since they cut buses.

       

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,561 posts since Dec '04
    • 8036 cameo around these few days.. saw it on 857/851... maybe should move to WLDEP for 903/913.

    • based on observation, SMB3136H, SMB3143L-SMB3150R, SMB3160L- SMB3164B should be perm 860.

       

  • SBS1Z's Avatar
    78 posts since Feb '18
  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,131 posts since Sep '14
    • SMB62G SMB1505P
      >> AM 167

      SMB20C SMB35K SMB118E SMB120Y SMB129Z SMB130T SMB131R SMB132M
      >> AM 980

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,255 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      SMB62G SMB1505P
      >> AM 167

      SMB20C SMB35K SMB118E SMB120Y SMB129Z SMB130T SMB131R SMB132M
      >> AM 980


      62G nvr left perm 167? 118E 129Z to 132M back to perm or nvr left perm 980?

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,131 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:


      62G nvr left perm 167? 118E 129Z to 132M back to perm or nvr left perm 980?

      Back then both services practice fleet rotation and those OCs got swopped out daily..

      Most of the time swopped to Sv852, Sv853, etc..

    • SMB3C SMB23U
      >> AM 853

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,561 posts since Dec '04
    • suspect SG5040P to SG5048T (most of them) are perm 851.. maybe not all 9 buses, but these are alway on 851.   today should have at least 8 DDs on 851 based on info from LTA bus app.. saw 5040/5042/5048 on 851. 

  • AntiDennisLance's Avatar
    1,155 posts since Jul '03
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      suspect SG5040P to SG5048T (most of them) are perm 851.. maybe not all 9 buses, but these are alway on 851.   today should have at least 8 DDs on 851 based on info from LTA bus app.. saw 5040/5042/5048 on 851. 

      Are they all split? Or got some A/P? 8 is not too bad a number of DD's already.... considering that prior to the past half a year, almost no HC's except for the single trip split slots.

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,561 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by AntiDennisLance:

      Are they all split? Or got some A/P? 8 is not too bad a number of DD's already.... considering that prior to the past half a year, almost no HC's except for the single trip split slots.

      not so sure whether they are split or not.. will need to check later.. but i did saw a few DD at night time (8 plus to 9 plus) also.. so maybe half split, half AP..

       

    • Suspect

      SG1091T SG1126C SG1162Y
      (SEDEP 852)

      SMB3052R SMB3076Y SMB3077U SMB3078S SMB3079P SMB3080J
      (SEDEP 851)

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,131 posts since Sep '14
  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,561 posts since Dec '04
    • Seem like 168 only have 2 perm A95? SG5415/5416 should be back perm 168. SG5890 spotted on 7/7A quite a number of time 

  • 23ispolo's Avatar
    5,743 posts since Jun '13
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      SMB3519L SMB3572G
      >> KJ 972

      SMB3572G is correct... I see SMB3519L more on 176 though

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,131 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by 23ispolo:

      SMB3572G is correct... I see SMB3519L more on 176 though

      3519L probably for Sv176 then.. This bus usually appear on UPDEP services..

Please Login or Signup to reply.