16 Dec, 05:45AM in sunny Singapore!

Your Own Deployment (Part 4)

Subscribe to Your Own Deployment (Part 4) 281 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,424 posts since Nov '03
    • Service        Weekdays              Saturdays             Sundays/P.Holidays

      2.                Full DD                   Full DD                   16 DD/4 SD

      3.                 13 SD/7 DD.          10 SD/7 DD.         8 SD/7 DD.

      6.                 7 DD.                     4 DD/2 SD.

      43               Full DD                   16 DD/5 SD            14 DD/5 SD

      43M          3 DD/3 SD               4 SD/2 DD              Full SD

      62            15 DD/5 SD             13 SD/4 SD               12 DD/4 SD

      82           6 SD/3 DD                6 SD/2 DD               Full SD

      83          5 DD/4 SD               5 SD/3 DD                  5 SD/3 DD

      85         10 DD/5 SD              8 DD/7 SD                8 DD/6 SD

      118        Full DD                   12 DD/3 SD               8 DD/6 SD

      119       7 SD/2 DD              Full SD                      Full SD

      136       15 SD/3 DD              13 SD/4 DD               12 SD/3 DD

      359      7 SD/3 DD               6 SD/3 DD                7 SD/2 DD

      518      9 DD/6 SD               10 DD/4 SD                 8 DD/6 SD

       

      Others maintain as it is.

       

       

       

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,985 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      KJDEP needs A24 too!

      There's 3 on 176, 2 on 188 and 1 on 971E.. Can distribute evenly to the CCK Feeders..

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,150 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      There's 3 on 176, 2 on 188 and 1 on 971E.. Can distribute evenly to the CCK Feeders..


      Woodlands need more than CCK IMO. Jz see 912 n 913 alone. 903 added 3 A24 following complaints CCK 300 A22 can meet quota thus i doubt PIW will complain 302 already meet quota 301 also.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,424 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:


      Woodlands need more than CCK IMO. Jz see 912 n 913 alone. 903 added 3 A24 following complaints CCK 300 A22 can meet quota thus i doubt PIW will complain 302 already meet quota 301 also.

      Bro,903,911,912 & 913 all can use DD..Only 900 & 901 need a few A24.Wldep can just take 15 A24 in future..7 for Amdep and 18 for Kjdep.176 & 188 doesnt need bendy with so many B9TL and upcoming B3 A95.SBST already kapo Yishun feeders,850e,851,852 & 860

    • TTS 66 > SBST

      SBST 99 > TTS

      GAS 136 > SBST

      SBST 109 > GAS

      πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

    • Edit

      Edited by carbikebus 29 Jul `17, 10:37AM
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    452 posts since Dec '16
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,424 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      SG5806Y SMB3601G

      >>KJ 983

      983 should use 9 B9TL & 4 OC500LE.

      Let svc like 61,67,176,180,188,190,972 & 985 have a mix fleet of A22,OC,B9TL,Enviro500 & A95.

  • randomguy10's Avatar
    228 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Bro,903,911,912 & 913 all can use DD..Only 900 & 901 need a few A24.Wldep can just take 15 A24 in future..7 for Amdep and 18 for Kjdep.176 & 188 doesnt need bendy with so many B9TL and upcoming B3 A95.SBST already kapo Yishun feeders,850e,851,852 & 860

      IMO, for Woodlands, keep bendys only for 900, 901, 902, 911, 912, 913 and of course 858. And maybe 169A. Rest of the trunks all can use DDs. I go to woodlands very often for work purposes and I must say that in the last 6 months atleast, there has been a decrease in the flux of Bendys and a increase in the number of SD/DD plying this interchange.

      And it is obvious that this isnt working out too well because the jams in the interchange have gone from bad to worse. LTA's logic of spamming SDs to replace bendys on feeders... yeah thats what you get. In turn using more space because 2SDs to 1 Bendy means more space and SDs cant board feeders as fast as Bendies when SMRT staff open up all 2-3 doors for boarding. 911, 912 and 913 with bendysncan just alight and board at the boaring berth and not use alighting berth if they are not the "E" variant to speed up the process and ease the jams. Im sure SD/DD can't fit that well to this option cos in most cases u can only do boarding or alighting and not both simultaneously. BTW, I take 901, 903, 913 often.

      All the services that have heavy passenger alighting activity at the bus interchange, you spam SD or DD, you will cause jams because the ratio of door to length of bus and passenger flux rate is just too low. 3 Door buses can be an exception but still, 3 door DD for woodlands feeders may not be ideal. Most People atm travel 7-10mins on average for feeders and some to a max point of 12-15mins. With Woodlands South and Woodlands North in TEL, these journey times sure go down and in turn lesser people will even go up.

      Trunks like 960, 965, 966, 969 are doing great with those DDs, only to be clogged up by the excessive SDs being spammed into woodlands interchange. Good time for LTA to wake up their idea.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,424 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by randomguy10:

      IMO, for Woodlands, keep bendys only for 900, 901, 902, 911, 912, 913 and of course 858. And maybe 169A. Rest of the trunks all can use DDs. I go to woodlands very often for work purposes and I must say that in the last 6 months atleast, there has been a decrease in the flux of Bendys and a increase in the number of SD/DD plying this interchange.

      And it is obvious that this isnt working out too well because the jams in the interchange have gone from bad to worse. LTA's logic of spamming SDs to replace bendys on feeders... yeah thats what you get. In turn using more space because 2SDs to 1 Bendy means more space and SDs cant board feeders as fast as Bendies when SMRT staff open up all 2-3 doors for boarding. 911, 912 and 913 with bendysncan just alight and board at the boaring berth and not use alighting berth if they are not the "E" variant to speed up the process and ease the jams. Im sure SD/DD can't fit that well to this option cos in most cases u can only do boarding or alighting and not both simultaneously. BTW, I take 901, 903, 913 often.

      All the services that have heavy passenger alighting activity at the bus interchange, you spam SD or DD, you will cause jams because the ratio of door to length of bus and passenger flux rate is just too low. 3 Door buses can be an exception but still, 3 door DD for woodlands feeders may not be ideal. Most People atm travel 7-10mins on average for feeders and some to a max point of 12-15mins. With Woodlands South and Woodlands North in TEL, these journey times sure go down and in turn lesser people will even go up.

      Trunks like 960, 965, 966, 969 are doing great with those DDs, only to be clogged up by the excessive SDs being spammed into woodlands interchange. Good time for LTA to wake up their idea.

      With BCM i thought its going to be easier but more complicated than before.

      I agree that short and mid distance feeders should use bendy.But again space is the reasons and the trend of smaller ITH in future.Intratown imo can use DD due to its distance.291 & 293 already proved that.But for short distance feeders like 225 bendy is the way.BC wasting too many time waiting for upper deck pax to alight due to crowding and the short distance they travelled.

      Edited by carbikebus 03 Aug `17, 9:26PM
    • Changi Airport svc should use bendy if the infrastructure is going to be like that..

      24:6 bendy

      27:10 bendy

      34:6 bendy

      36:6 bendy

      53:8 bendy

      858:8 bendy

      Can cut a lot of SD already..

    • If I'm the bus deployment planner of GAS i would do as follow

      Request LTA 15 units of SG A22 in exchange for 15 B9TL to go SMRT.

      Request 20 units of B3 A95 in exchange for 20 (SG/SBS)B9TL to Seletar.

      My deployment will be

      2:20 B9TL & 5 A95

      6:5 B9TL & 2 A95

      15:18 Citaro & 2 A22

      34:13 Citaro & 3 A22

      36:17 Citaro & 3 A22

      43/43M:23 B9TL & 4 A95

      62:17 B9TL & 3 A95

      82:6 Citaro & 2 B9TL 

      83:5 B9TL & 3 Citaro

      84/354/358/381/382/386/403:Mix of majority Citaro & few A22.

      85:11 B9TL & 5 Citaro

      118:13 B9TL & 3 A95

      136:16 Citaro & 3 B9TL 

      359:7 Citaro & 3 B9TL 

      518:6 B9TL,5 Citaro,2 A95 & 2 A22.

  • al92's Avatar
    223 posts since Mar '14
    • SBS Transit 155 to have almost-full Scania K230UB Batch 2 Euro 4 fleet and with 2 MB Citaros, compromised of 19 buses.

      SBS8231Z, SBS8395J, SBS8432K, SBS8480X, SBS8527X

      (BNDEP 38) -> (BRBP 155)

      SBS6742D, SBS8818G, SBS8833L, SBS8835G, SBS8841M

      (BRBP 155) -> (BNDEP 38)

      SBS8266Z, SBS8416H, SBS8519U, SBS8520P, SBS8521L, SBS8522J

      (BNDEP 29) -> (BRBP 155)

      SBS5001R, SBS5170K, SBS5171H, SBS5172E, SBS8800G, SBS8801D

      (BRBP 155) -> (BNDEP 29)

      Edited by al92 18 Oct `17, 11:34PM
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    452 posts since Dec '16
    • Svc 975 (21 Buses)

      4 A22 >> SMB1557P SMB1559J SMB1613K SMB1614H

      9 Citaro>> SMB148T SMB149R SMB173U SMB180Z SMB181X SMB182T SMB184M SMB185K SMB187E

      8 OC >> SMB65Z SMB66X SMB67T SMB90A SMB91Y SMB92U SMB109G SMB110B

      Svc 983

      8 Citaro>> SMB159L SMB186H SMB188C SG1020 SG1021 SG1022 SG1028 SG1029

      1 E500 >> SMB3601G

      5 A95>> SG5800M SG5833T SG5834R SG5841U SG5847D

    • NIL

      Edited by SG5064X 02 Nov `17, 11:06PM
  • Formususeonly's Avatar
    161 posts since Sep '16
    • Smrt sv854 - STOP PUTTING O405G ON THIS BLOODY SERVICE SMRT! Why can't you put a high capacity bus that is not a non-wab bus ? And also SD is not suitable as I have seen the passenger load on 854 during 8pm+ , fully loaded with people standing and squeezing to the doors ( bus was not late it's was 2 mins early ) . Even a 2 min early bus have no seats available starting from Upper changi road bus stop . And it's not just 1 or 2 buses , I counted 5 Buses by the 6 bus it was not full pax as by that time it was 9.30pm . So smrt please stop putting o405G and SD buses . Put more double deckers since you have received extra A95 and B9tl deploy some of them of 854 . 

      My 854 deployment plan 

      Monday to Friday ( peak & non-peak)

      MAN A95 - 9 Units 

      Alxendar Enviro 500 - 9 Units 

      Volvo B9tl - 10 Units

      Total 28 Units 

       

      Weekends ( peak & non-peak)

      MAN A95 - 7 Units 

      Volvo B9tl - 7 Units 

      MAN a22 - 5 Units 

      19 Units total

  • randomguy10's Avatar
    228 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by Formususeonly:

      Smrt sv854 - STOP PUTTING O405G ON THIS BLOODY SERVICE SMRT! Why can't you put a high capacity bus that is not a non-wab bus ? And also SD is not suitable as I have seen the passenger load on 854 during 8pm+ , fully loaded with people standing and squeezing to the doors ( bus was not late it's was 2 mins early ) . Even a 2 min early bus have no seats available starting from Upper changi road bus stop . And it's not just 1 or 2 buses , I counted 5 Buses by the 6 bus it was not full pax as by that time it was 9.30pm . So smrt please stop putting o405G and SD buses . Put more double deckers since you have received extra A95 and B9tl deploy some of them of 854 . 

      My 854 deployment plan 

      Monday to Friday ( peak & non-peak)

      MAN A95 - 9 Units 

      Alxendar Enviro 500 - 9 Units 

      Volvo B9tl - 10 Units

      Total 28 Units 

       

      Weekends ( peak & non-peak)

      MAN A95 - 7 Units 

      Volvo B9tl - 7 Units 

      MAN a22 - 5 Units 

      19 Units total

      Are you a PIW to complain about WAB buses? IF NOT STOP COMPLAINING. 854 is doing just fine with its current deployment. What 854 needs is high capacity buses, be it bendy or DD. The last we need is some joker complaining about WAB status and SMRT spamming 854 with all the SDs/Rigids. In most cases the bus before and after a O405G is a WAB SD or DD and most of these bendys only do splits on weekeday peaks to boost capacity. Seldom you have 2 back to back O405G.

      We all know that these bendys are going to be around till end of lifespan, after which they will automatically be replaced with DDs. So just leave it alone and stop saying stupid things. Anyway quite a number of 854 perm O405Gs will retire in 2017... 1122H, 1123E, 1134Z, 1136T so they will be replaced, hopefully with A95s. 

      But I can tell u as long as SMRT has O405Gs, you can always catch one on 854 till the very last days of O405Gs. SMRT likes to deploy spare O405Gs on 854.

      I say this as a 854 commuter EVERYDAY. I will always wait for a bendy or DD.

  • A22 fan's Avatar
    171 posts since Jul '17
    • @Formususeonly I guess you must be a bendy hater isn't it? Randomguy 10 is correct. 854 unable to use A24 as this reserves to use in feeders and CGA service 858. Bendies are still useful and I might miss them when they retire. ( O405Gs)

  • Formususeonly's Avatar
    161 posts since Sep '16
    • Originally posted by A22 fan:

      @Formususeonly I guess you must be a bendy hater isn't it? Randomguy 10 is correct. 854 unable to use A24 as this reserves to use in feeders and CGA service 858. Bendies are still useful and I might miss them when they retire. ( O405Gs)

      I actually like bendy but it's time has come and better alternatives have showed up so it should go but smrt should stop keep on spamming Amdep bendy on 854 and deploy them on some other yishun services as well 

  • SBS2792K's Avatar
    151 posts since Jun '17
    • Originally posted by Formususeonly:

      I actually like bendy but it's time has come and better alternatives have showed up so it should go but smrt should stop keep on spamming Amdep bendy on 854 and deploy them on some other yishun services as well 

      no choice, SMRT needs to deploy those DD resources on Yishun feeders as priority first in prep for Seletar 

  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,742 posts since Oct '11
    • Frankly speaking I am still seeing consecutive old bendies consecutive on 854 during weekdays and sometimes even on Saturdays. I myself also dislike seeing 854 with such fleets, compare to other high capacity trunk services like 67, 169, 190, 856, 960, 962, 963, 969 (just to name a few) which have almost all old bendies replaced with DDs already.

      Also notice that for the past few Sundays, 854 fleet seems to have only 1-2 DDs, with another 2 TQ-shift old bendies running. I dunno why SMRT must suddenly reduce the DDs on 854 until like this. It used to have at least 5-6 DDs on Sundays without fail.

      Somehow I feel that AMDEP fleet is getting very inconsistent nowadays. Ever since they stopped practicing β€œperm bus” deployments.

      854 fleet actually did quite well for a while last year when KJDEP transfer several A95s over to AMDEP. But however 854 fleet slowly went back to reality after AMDEP took in the old bendies from 169/856 from WLDEP due to the mass BCM redeployment, and seems that AMDEP favour 856 fleet a lot compared to WLDEP last time.

      Edited by SBS8676Z 03 Nov `17, 1:04PM
  • JKYY's Avatar
    106 posts since Oct '17
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,424 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by Formususeonly:

      I actually like bendy but it's time has come and better alternatives have showed up so it should go but smrt should stop keep on spamming Amdep bendy on 854 and deploy them on some other yishun services as well 

      I rather they spammed with O405Gs than many SDs..854 is a high loading service.

    • My Deployment 

      SBS Transit:Scania K230UB E5,MB Citaro,MAN A22,Volvo 7900,MAN A24

      Volvo B9TL,MAN A95 & ADL Enviro500 Hybrid.

      SMRT:MB OC500LE,MB Citaro,MAN A22,Volvo 7900,MAN A24

      Volvo B9TL,MAN A95,ADL Enviro500,ADL Enviro500 Hybrid.

      Tower Transit:MAN A22,MB Citaro,Volvo 7900,Volvo B9TL,

      ADL Enviro500,ADL Enviro500 Hybrid & MAN A95.

      Go-Ahead:MB Citaro,Volvo 7900,Volvo B9TL & ADL Enviro500 Hybrid.

       

       

  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,742 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      I rather they spammed with O405Gs than many SDs..854 is a high loading service.

      I rather SMRT AMDEP take in more DDs to boost 854 fleet, be it A95 or Wright.

Please Login or Signup to reply.