26 Jul, 02:34PM in sunny Singapore!

Redeployments (Part 23)

Subscribe to Redeployments (Part 23) 1,770 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Kira™'s Avatar
    1,453 posts since Apr '09
  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,828 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      Has anyone else seen SMB217C tdy? I suspect its out of TRG along with SMB349E

      349E was on Training yesterday.. How did you spot it on 962..?

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,312 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      349E was on Training yesterday.. How did you spot it on 962..?

      SMB141L ought to be out for revenue service,Other Voith Citaro can replace it

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    236 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      SMB141L ought to be out for revenue service,Other Voith Citaro can replace it

      It would be good if they give KJ Svc like 975.

    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      Has anyone else seen SMB217C tdy? I suspect its out of TRG along with SMB349E

      SMB217C perm 960 but SMB216E perm TRG...Did u mean SMB216E?

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    8,972 posts since Apr '11
    • Talking abt revenue svc.

      SMB1398G was never given a chance to do revenue svc since birth. The first of its kind

  • SMB1368T's Avatar
    962 posts since Mar '16
    • Last week outside my sch at 4pm. Maybe perhaps its just an emergency pullover (although this is strange), just like how TIB967T last time was e-pulled last year to do the MRT shuttle out of TRG (caught on photo)

    • Btw SMB217C became a TRG bus for a while when it had that 1st gen Wisteria ad, though not SMB216E (which I clearly did not see it)

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,828 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      Btw SMB217C became a TRG bus for a while when it had that 1st gen Wisteria ad, though not SMB216E (which I clearly did not see it)

      That was just a temporary deployment anyway..

    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      Last week outside my sch at 4pm. Maybe perhaps its just an emergency pullover (although this is strange), just like how TIB967T last time was e-pulled last year to do the MRT shuttle out of TRG (caught on photo)

      Are you sure? I only remember 964B being deployed on MRT shuttle before..

      Edited by SMB315C 11 Jul `17, 11:39PM
  • SMB1368T's Avatar
    962 posts since Mar '16
    • Ok maybe I was referring to an unreliable source but likewise its still a Volgren

      Anyway good night

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,127 posts since Jan '12
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,312 posts since Nov '03
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,781 posts since Jun '10
    • TIB1060C
      (AMDEP 854) icon_arrow.gif (non user lay up status till end of life span)

      Bus had already been officially laid up since 9th June 2017...

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    236 posts since Dec '16
  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,828 posts since Sep '14
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,312 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      TIB1155M
      >> WLDEP 900

      900 fleet add..

      Maybe replace SMB1451K which is running around?For the past week,Only spotted 3 SD/6 BD.

  • Path Light's Avatar
    1,492 posts since Feb '15
    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      TIB1060C
      (AMDEP 854) icon_arrow.gif (non user lay up status till end of life span)

      Bus had already been officially laid up since 9th June 2017...

      Why TIB1060C was laid up?

  • Waynechew1003's Avatar
    47 posts since Apr '17
    • SBS 3518E on AMDEP 86 (maybe perm since it have been on 86 for quite long)

      Is SBS 3871J out of 72? Didn't see it on 72 nowdays

      Edited by Waynechew1003 24 Jul `17, 10:05AM
Please Login or Signup to reply.