24 Sep, 11:40PM in sunny Singapore!

Redeployments (Part 23)

Subscribe to Redeployments (Part 23) 1,891 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,071 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by SMB1368T:

      Is 964 getting more ADL as a result?


      964 will take all the WLDEP Green Enviro.

      Edited by TIB 585L 11 Sep `17, 6:35PM
  • SBS 6238T's Avatar
    2,400 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      SBS6145C
      (BBDEP SP) 
      icon_arrow.gif (De-Registered)
      - de-registered on 08th September 2017.

      Is this the citaro that was involved in an accident with a truck?

    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      SBS6145C
      (BBDEP SP) 
      icon_arrow.gif (De-Registered)
      - de-registered on 08th September 2017.

      First citaro to be scrapped?

  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,804 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by SBS 6238T:

      Is this the citaro that was involved in an accident with a truck?

      Heard so.

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,071 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by SBS 6238T:

      Is this the citaro that was involved in an accident with a truck?


      Yeah the truck langgar 6145C while the bus is off svc

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,761 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:


      964 will take all the WLDEP Green Enviro.

      Wasted,The LG Enviro500 should perm on 962 together with the A22.

    • SG5707A KJDEP SP>>KJDEP 67,Always seen on 67 AM duty

    • Originally posted by SBS 6238T:

      First citaro to be scrapped?

      Thank God...Hope more will be scrapped 

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,071 posts since Apr '11
    • 5141G 5142D 5581U 5583P 5584L 5585J 5500D 5595E 5599U > WL 962

      5710L 5711P 5713G 5804C 5829G 5827L 5826P 5816T > WL 964

  • A22 fan's Avatar
    95 posts since Jul '17
    • Hope GA transfer out some of their excess B9TLs to SMRT as the latter needs more double deckers than other operators. 5593 and 5594 included.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,761 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by A22 fan:

      Hope GA transfer out some of their excess B9TLs to SMRT as the latter needs more double deckers than other operators. 5593 and 5594 included.

      Wldep don't have any spare B9TL liao..964 kapo E500 & A95..Should just use B9TL & E500..Those A95 should give to 187 & 961.

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,883 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      5141G 5142D 5581U 5583P 5584L 5585J 5500D 5595E 5599U > WL 962

      5710L 5711P 5713G 5804C 5829G 5827L 5826P 5816T > WL 964

      964 sure have 3 A22 and/or bendy every weekday morning.. Got 3 slots crossover to feeder service.. 

      Edited by SMB315C 13 Sep `17, 3:13PM
  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,071 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      964 sure have 3 A22 and/or bendy every weekday morning.. Got 3 slots crossover to feeder service.. But PM will swop out with another bus..


      1456Y was doing full day jz nw. Morning and night on 964 1156K was on 964 in the morning but off svc in the afternoon.

  • A22 fan's Avatar
    95 posts since Jul '17
    • @carbikebus. So wasteful to see A95 deployed on 964. They are better on long distance trunk services. Same thing goes to 806 but this route required to fill up WAB quota while not much A24s for AMKdep. 

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,071 posts since Apr '11
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,761 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by A22 fan:

      @carbikebus. So wasteful to see A95 deployed on 964. They are better on long distance trunk services. Same thing goes to 806 but this route required to fill up WAB quota while not much A24s for AMKdep. 

      964 can use majority B9TL and a couple of Enviro500..Those A95 should put together with LG Enviro500 on service 187,960 & 961.

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,071 posts since Apr '11
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,804 posts since Jun '10
    • TIB1109Y
      (KJDEP 184) icon_arrow.gif (non user lay up status till end of life span)

      Bus has been officialy laid up with effect from today 14th September 2017.

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,071 posts since Apr '11
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,761 posts since Nov '03
  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,239 posts since Dec '04
    • it seem like AMDEP are starting to do some minor redeployment for those services under seletar package.. 

      SBS3472 on 76 for one week on same slot, 3518/3482 are also alway spotted on sv76 recently. 

      SBS3517 spotted on amdep service as well. cant  remember what service.

      SG1173 is on sv269 as well for one week (same timing). no perm sticker on coinbox.

       

  • wsy1234's Avatar
    1,597 posts since Aug '07
    • Originally posted by SBS 6238T:

      Is this the citaro that was involved in an accident with a truck?

      first KUB then MAN SD then Citaro then wright? the that catch fire ??????

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,071 posts since Apr '11
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,804 posts since Jun '10
    • TIB1131G
      (AMDEP SP) icon_arrow.gif (non user lay up status till end of life span)

      Bus will be officially laid up with effect from tomorrow 22nd September 2017.

Please Login or Signup to reply.