11 Dec, 12:00PM in sunny Singapore!

Redeployments (Part 23)

Subscribe to Redeployments (Part 23) 2,000 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • 23ispolo's Avatar
    5,725 posts since Jun '13
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      it seem like AMDEP are starting to do some minor redeployment for those services under seletar package.. 

      SBS3472 on 76 for one week on same slot, 3518/3482 are also alway spotted on sv76 recently. 

      SBS3517 spotted on amdep service as well. cant  remember what service.

      If I'm not wrong...
      > SBS3472C is replacing SBS3209Y.
      > SBS3482Z is replacing SBS7416P.
      > SBS3518E is replacing SBS7435J.

      It would be great if you know the slots on 76. 

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,150 posts since Apr '11
  • Waynechew1003's Avatar
    186 posts since Apr '17
    • Originally posted by 23ispolo:

      If I'm not wrong...
      > SBS3472C is replacing SBS3209Y.
      > SBS3482Z is replacing SBS7416P.
      > SBS3518E is replacing SBS7435J.

      It would be great if you know the slots on 76. 

      3517 direct swap with 7427 

      7427 now on 88 while 3517 is with 76

       

      But then since all buses are under government assets. But then all the CDGE are not under government assets?

      Edited by Waynechew1003 22 Sep `17, 9:56PM
    • Err I tot 76A has been withdrawn. How come still have people put 76/76A on sgwiki?

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,404 posts since Nov '03
  • SBS2792K's Avatar
    146 posts since Jun '17
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      SG5853K>>Hgdep SP/Trg

      Suspect will go to Sedep once BCs completed trainings.

      HGDEP 161 soon

  • SMB1368T's Avatar
    1,177 posts since Mar '16
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,404 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SBS2792K:

      HGDEP 161 soon

      I might think that LTA will purchase another order.If LTA want to standardised all operators to have USB charger buses,Then they ought to order another 100 more.

      VSOs,Tridents,O405Gs,CNG B10 all can have earlier retirement.

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,150 posts since Apr '11
  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,368 posts since Dec '04
    • SG5176G 

      (BNDEP 35) --> (AMDEP) on 76

      SG1096E 

      (HGDEP 109) --> (AMDEP) on 265

      SG1155T 

      (HGDEP SP) --> (AMDEP) on 269

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,150 posts since Apr '11
  • TIB987K's Avatar
    1,956 posts since Oct '12
    • Major redeployments incoming ...

    • From sgWiki

      icon_arrow.gif AMDEP

      SBS2001K, SBS6568R, SBS6569M, SBS6583X, SBS6590A, SBS6591Y, SBS6593S, SBS6595L, SBS6883E, SBS6884C, SBS6885A, SBS6886Y, SG1082U, SG1084P, SG1087G, SG1089B, SG1098A, SG1107H, SG1115J, SG1126C, SG1127A, SG1159H, SG1169D, SG1170Z, SG1197Y, SG5185E, SG5305B

      icon_arrow.gif BNDEP

      SBS8199J, SBS8793T, SBS8867P, SBS8982P, SBS8996A

      icon_arrow.gif HGDEP

      SBS8100T, SBS8182G, SBS8182G, SBS8238E, SBS8380B, SBS8405P, SBS8599M, SBS8666C, SBS8701J, SBS8751P, SBS8753J

      Edited by TIB987K 24 Sep `17, 11:23PM
  • SMB31X's Avatar
    289 posts since Dec '14
    • Think 6700A went over to SLBP a few days back it was on 243.

      Should be back on 506 as usual but not sure if it will cameo on other SL services though.

      Edited by SMB31X 24 Sep `17, 5:28PM
  • TIB987K's Avatar
    1,956 posts since Oct '12
  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,368 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by TIB987K:

      From sgWiki

      icon_arrow.gif AMDEP

      SBS2001K, SBS6568R, SBS6569M, SBS6583X, SBS6590A, SBS6591Y, SBS6593S, SBS6595L, SBS6883E, SBS6884C, SBS6885A, SBS6886Y, SG1082U, SG1084P, SG1087G, SG1089B, SG1098A, SG1107H, SG1115J, SG1126C, SG1127A, SG1159H, SG1169D, SG1170Z, SG1197Y, SG5185E, SG5305B

      icon_arrow.gif BNDEP

      SBS8199J, SBS8793T, SBS8867P, SBS8982P, SBS8996A

      icon_arrow.gif HGDEP

      SBS8100T, SBS8182G, SBS8182G, SBS8238E, SBS8380B, SBS8405P, SBS8599M, SBS8666C, SBS8701J, SBS8751P, SBS8753J

      6595 was in AMDEP earlier this week. It was on 138 on Friday. 

  • Darrylpohmaple's Avatar
    75 posts since Oct '13
    • Are there Any CDGE B9TL From AMDEP/BRBP transferring out to SLBP or other Bus Depots? (Since AMDEP has too many CDGE B9TL Buses.)

  • EMERGENCY AMBULANCE
    QX179R's Avatar
    82,884 posts since Feb '08
    • Originally posted by Darrylpohmaple:

      Are there Any CDGE B9TL From AMDEP/BRBP transferring out to SLBP or other Bus Depots? (Since AMDEP has too many CDGE B9TL Buses.)

      Yes, spotted one today which is transferred to BNDEP

    • SBS5123Y (AMDEP 265 > ?BNDEP SP) * Spotted on svc 16

      SBS7451L (AMDEP 133 > BNDEP SP) * Spotted on svc 35

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,368 posts since Dec '04
    • SBS6577P
      (ARBP 92) --> (AMDEP) on  133

      SG1097C
      (HGDEP 134) --> (AMDEP) on 269

      SG1108E SG1110Y 
      (BNDEP 129) --> (AMDEP) on 269

      SG1151D 
      (HGDEP 103) --> (AMDEP) on 265

      SG3520Y
      (BNDEP SP) --> (AMDEP) on 76

      SG5181R
      (SLBP 182) --> (AMDEP) on 76

  • SBS7123J's Avatar
    723 posts since Aug '10
  • Kimsokan27's Avatar
    10 posts since Sep '17
  • TIB987K's Avatar
    1,956 posts since Oct '12
    • From sgWiki [Part 2]

      icon_arrow.gif AMDEP

      SBS3521U, SBS6596J, SBS6893B, SG1085L, SG1111U, SG1112S, SG5177D

      icon_arrow.gif BBDEP

      SBS8760M

      icon_arrow.gif BNDEP

      SBS5155E, SBS8449M, SBS8755D, SBS8847Y, SBS8867P

      icon_arrow.gif HGDEP

      SBS8386K, SBS8380B, SBS8396G, SBS8397D, SBS8413R, SBS8426D, SBS8451E, SBS8690G

      Edited by TIB987K 25 Sep `17, 10:06PM
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,404 posts since Nov '03
Please Login or Signup to reply.