19 Oct, 04:20AM in sunny Singapore!

Things to expect in 2017

Subscribe to Things to expect in 2017 258 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,723 posts since Feb '15
    • Originally posted by SBS9252G:

There is premium services to CBD, MRT just a transfer at Douby or Chinatown.

I don't really see a need for a service to Jurong East. LTA's new routes as seen is now shorter.

Dhoby Ghaut, you mean?

450 posts since Jun '16
    • Outlook for the rest of 2017:

Confirmed with opening dates: DTL3 opening; Changi Airport T4 route changes as well as new route 110

Likely to occur by end of the year: SBS service 71; "Kampong Bahru" Bus Terminal; SBS moving and taking full control of seletar depot (together with a carnival?)

Unconfirmed: TS3 & TS6; New Tuas Ter; Other new bus routes; DTL rationalisation

Correct me if i am wrong. Thanks

1,010 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by CZT:

Outlook for the rest of 2017:

Confirmed with opening dates: DTL3 opening; Changi Airport T4 route changes as well as new route 110

Likely to occur by end of the year: SBS service 71; "Kampong Bahru" Bus Terminal; SBS moving and taking full control of seletar depot (together with a carnival?)

Unconfirmed: TS3 & TS6; New Tuas Ter; Other new bus routes; DTL rationalisation

Correct me if i am wrong. Thanks

DTL3 opening may bring along some changes such as at Expo (rerouting of 12, 20) and Tampines East (route introduction / amendments). Also the speculated 137.

DTL2 rationalisation will supposedly only occur next year, according to BusAnalayzer.

Edited by AJQZC 09 Sep `17, 10:49PM
    450 posts since Jun '16
    • Originally posted by AJQZC:

DTL3 opening may bring along some changes such as at Expo (rerouting of 12, 20) and Tampines East (route introduction / amendments). Also the speculated 137.

DTL2 rationalisation will supposedly only occur next year, according to BusAnalayzer.

Hmmm why not rationalisation for DTL2 and DTL3? Or is it under 2 phases, or just only one speculated exercise?

4,895 posts since May '11
    • Originally posted by AJQZC:

20 is expected to reroute back to Somapah Rd according to the plan years ago

19,969 posts since Nov '03
    130 posts since Jul '17
    19,969 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by A22 fan:

Purchase more A24s or extend the lifespan of existing running merz O405Gs...

O405G very hard to negotiate the tight turns

Please Login or Signup to reply.