20 Aug, 12:10PM in sunny Singapore!

Cameo Spottings (March 2017)

Subscribe to Cameo Spottings (March 2017) 279 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • SBS8478D's Avatar
    2,743 posts since Apr '15
    • Cameo 3/3
      SBS7410E 7(BNDEP SP)
      SBS6647X 13(SEDEP 72)
      SBS8053X 14(BBDEP SP)
      SG5415S 35(BNDEP SP)
      SG1106K 45(BNDEP 127)
      SBS8898A 52(SLBP 174e)
      SBS6070J 63M(HGDEP 116)
      SBS7351S 74(ARBP 80)
      SG5566P 80(HGDEP SP)
      SBS6142K 93(BBDEP 170A)
      SBS6716E 117(HGDEP SP)
      SBS8777R 124(AMDEP SP)
      SBS9673A 132(HGDEP SP)
      SBS6149S 165(HGDEP 325)
      SBS8213B 166(ARBP 191)
      SBS5006C 170A(BBDEP 201)
      SG5416P 196(BNDEP SP)
      SBS6099C 197(SLBP SP)

      SMB59S 61(KJDEP 172)
      SMB1417K 61(KJDEP 184)
      SMB5057P 67(KJDEP 190)
      SMB1636U 75(KJDEP 922)
      SMB96J 167(AMDEP 883)
      SG1031S 167(AMDEP 800)
      SMB1302H 167(AMDEP 858)
      SMB1440S 167(AMDEP 169)
      SMB1477L 167(AMDEP 859)
      SG5742Y 169(AMDEP 854)
      SMB1513R 169(AMDEP 167)
      TIB1109Y 176(KJDEP 184)
      SMB3162G 190(KJDEP 975)
      SMB3134M 700(KJDEP SP)
      SMB34M 800(AMDEP 853)
      SMB3578R 854(AMDEP 860)
      SMB1639L 859(AMDEP 858)
      SMB146Z 859A(AMDEP 852)
      SMB97G 882(AMDEP 883)
      SMB3166X 882(AMDEP 859)
      SMB46D 883(AMDEP 980)
      SMB274L 920(KJDEP 970)
      SG5150E 960(WLDEP 964)
      SMB1456Y 960(WLDEP SP)
      SMB1539S 960(WLDEP 187)
      SMB1606G 962(WLDEP 960)
      SG5746L 966(AMDEP 854)
      SG1710R 973(KJDEP 302)
      SG1714E 973(KJDEP 301)
      SMB3530C 979(KJDEP 190)
      SMB1543D 980(AMDEP 167)

      SBS3347G 143(BUDEP SP)
      SBS3405Y 143(BUDEP SP)
      SBS3409L 143(BUDEP SP)
      SG5034H 143(BUDEP SP)
      SMB3033X 173(BUDEP SP)

      SBS3303H 2(LYDEP 43)
      SBS3501C 2(LYDEP SP)
      SG5099X 2(LYDEP SP)
      SG5098Z 62(LYDEP SP)

  • SMB31X's Avatar
    273 posts since Dec '14
  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,687 posts since Oct '11
  • smb91y's Avatar
    48 posts since Nov '16
    • FYI just because different perm goes on another svc doesn't mean it's a cameo. It might be just merely a crossover. Example, 176 and 184 like to exchange buses. SMB 8023 S (KJDEP 176) sometimes does 184. However if it is an uncommon crossover, it can be considered a cameo. Example, TIB 1193 C (KJDEP 184) crossed over to 176. However, Volgren Gs on 176 are rare, especially after the BCM. Spare Buses on a service are often not cameos, because they are technically "perms". Example, SBS 7410 E is a BNDEP SP. Mr SBS 8478 D listed it as a cameo, but every other day I see it on 7.

  • SMB3163D's Avatar
    1,438 posts since Apr '16
    • 04/03/2017, Saturday

      302: SMB254U
      307: SMB340D (AP01)
      979: SG1708Z

      Edited by SMB3163D 04 Mar `17, 5:57PM
    • Originally posted by smb91y:

      FYI just because different perm goes on another svc doesn't mean it's a cameo. It might be just merely a crossover. Example, 176 and 184 like to exchange buses. SMB 8023 S (KJDEP 176) sometimes does 184. However if it is an uncommon crossover, it can be considered a cameo. Example, TIB 1193 C (KJDEP 184) crossed over to 176. However, Volgren Gs on 176 are rare, especially after the BCM. Spare Buses on a service are often not cameos, because they are technically "perms". Example, SBS 7410 E is a BNDEP SP. Mr SBS 8478 D listed it as a cameo, but every other day I see it on 7.

      The point of posting cameos here is also to see if any1 happen to spot a bus on another svc so we know if it is a x-over or epull

  • SMB5007J's Avatar
    898 posts since Nov '15
    • Originally posted by SMB3163D:

      04/03/2017, Saturday

      302: SMB254U
      307: SMB340D (AP01)
      979: SG1708Z

      340D perm, more than 2 weeks on AP01 alr

  • SBS8478D's Avatar
    2,743 posts since Apr '15
    • Cameos 4/3
      SG5332Y 30(BNDEP SP)
      SBS6252B 33(BNDEP 109)
      SBS5175Y 60(HGDEP 63)
      SBS6070J 60(HGDEP 116)

      SBS3477P 17(LYDEP 119)
      SBS6472H 17(LYDEP 3)
      SBS6486T 17(LYDEP SP)

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,160 posts since Jan '12
    • 040317 (Saturday)

      67:
      SG5122L
      SG5151C

      172:
      SMB134H (172-172-11)
      SMB231K

      188:
      SG5801K

      188R:
      SMB3088M

      190:
      SMB72C (190-190-24)
      SMB1536A
      SMB1597Z
      SG5136Y

      301:
      TIB1102R

      302:
      SMB254U

      307:
      SMB350A (307-307-9, 307TQ02)
      SMB1583M (307-307-6)
      SMB1592L (307-307-7)
      SMB3160L

      **SMB310R on 307-307-2, SMB340D on 307-307-1

      308:
      SMB6U
      SMB36H
      SMB38C

      925:
      SMB1351R (perm?)

      927:
      SG1732C

      975:
      SMB109G
      SMB126G
      SMB1644X
      SMB3118K

      979:
      SMB1586E
      SG1708Z

      983:
      SMB1417K
      SMB1462D
      SMB1588A

      985:
      SMB80D (985-985-1)
      SG5121P

      Edited by SMB42P 05 Mar `17, 12:01AM
  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,687 posts since Oct '11
  • SMB1333T's Avatar
    490 posts since Jun '13
    • Originally posted by smb91y:

      FYI just because different perm goes on another svc doesn't mean it's a cameo. It might be just merely a crossover. Example, 176 and 184 like to exchange buses. SMB 8023 S (KJDEP 176) sometimes does 184. However if it is an uncommon crossover, it can be considered a cameo. Example, TIB 1193 C (KJDEP 184) crossed over to 176. However, Volgren Gs on 176 are rare, especially after the BCM. Spare Buses on a service are often not cameos, because they are technically "perms". Example, SBS 7410 E is a BNDEP SP. Mr SBS 8478 D listed it as a cameo, but every other day I see it on 7.

      I dont think SMRT still has the perm service system, deployment now seems to be same style as TT. 

      But anyway even if SMRT still has the ''perm'' deployment system, 184 only has 1 crossover slot to 176 and it is during PM peak, of which this slot should have a fixed perm bus. Hence, any 176 bus on 184 not on that crossover slot, or a different bus on the crossover slot, is considered a cameo. It does not mean any 176 bus on 184, no matter what slot, (except for unusual models), is not a cameo anymore (which is the idea I got from your post).

      Also, spare buses are spare buses, and do not have 2 deployment statuses (if they ''perm'' a service they are not considered spare anymore, isnt it?) In the case of 7410E, it could be that it just often replaces the perm buses on 7 down for maintenance, and hence is still a cameo. Otherwise, if it seems to have a fixed slot, the info by 8478D is wrong and it is perm 7, not spare.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    19,504 posts since Nov '03
    • SG1017J on S85,Am standby shift drive by S43 BC..

    • Originally posted by SMB1333T:

      I dont think SMRT still has the perm service system, deployment now seems to be same style as TT. 

      But anyway even if SMRT still has the ''perm'' deployment system, 184 only has 1 crossover slot to 176 and it is during PM peak, of which this slot should have a fixed perm bus. Hence, any 176 bus on 184 not on that crossover slot, or a different bus on the crossover slot, is considered a cameo. It does not mean any 176 bus on 184, no matter what slot, (except for unusual models), is not a cameo anymore (which is the idea I got from your post).

      Also, spare buses are spare buses, and do not have 2 deployment statuses (if they ''perm'' a service they are not considered spare anymore, isnt it?) In the case of 7410E, it could be that it just often replaces the perm buses on 7 down for maintenance, and hence is still a cameo. Otherwise, if it seems to have a fixed slot, the info by 8478D is wrong and it is perm 7, not spare.

      They still have perm but not that much..Example S969:Only 8-10 perm buses while other is random buses.Same like TTS/GAS

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,855 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      They still have perm but not that much..Example S969:Only 8-10 perm buses while other is random buses.Same like TTS/GAS

      Most Mandai services.. 167 169 171 854 856 857 858 859 963 965 966 969 etc..

      Edited by SMB315C 06 Mar `17, 12:48AM
  • smb91y's Avatar
    48 posts since Nov '16
    • Originally posted by SMB1333T:

      I dont think SMRT still has the perm service system, deployment now seems to be same style as TT. 

      But anyway even if SMRT still has the ''perm'' deployment system, 184 only has 1 crossover slot to 176 and it is during PM peak, of which this slot should have a fixed perm bus. Hence, any 176 bus on 184 not on that crossover slot, or a different bus on the crossover slot, is considered a cameo. It does not mean any 176 bus on 184, no matter what slot, (except for unusual models), is not a cameo anymore (which is the idea I got from your post).

      Also, spare buses are spare buses, and do not have 2 deployment statuses (if they ''perm'' a service they are not considered spare anymore, isnt it?) In the case of 7410E, it could be that it just often replaces the perm buses on 7 down for maintenance, and hence is still a cameo. Otherwise, if it seems to have a fixed slot, the info by 8478D is wrong and it is perm 7, not spare.

      I was referring to the crossover slot. 

       

      I never said Spare Buses have 2 deployment statuses. Batch 3 A95s frequently take on 188, but they aren't perms. I used "perm", not perm. As for 7410 E, just because it is a Spare Bus does not mean it cannot be deployed at all. It needs mileage anyways. I won't say it is a cameo because it is frequently seen on 7. A cameo is an uncommon appearance. But 7410 E is seen on 7 quite some times. 

  • Formususeonly's Avatar
    132 posts since Sep '16
    • For those who have not catch the new MAN A95 Batch 3 now it's the time . SG5800M is now at Tampines interchange for Sv67 duty . Bus will leave the interchange in approximately 20 mins ( as of 5:45pm ) . 

  • A Bus Observer's Avatar
    295 posts since Nov '14
  • EMERGENCY AMBULANCE
    QX179R's Avatar
    81,271 posts since Feb '08
    • 4th March 2017

      SBS3341Y - 79 (BUDEP SP)
      SBS3110Y - 80 (HGDEP SP)|
      SG5001C - 143 (BUDEP 98)
      SG5003Y - 143 (BUDEP 79)
      SBS5082G - 197 (BNDEP SP)
      SMB3552P - 334 (BUDEP SP)

      SMB279Z - 67 (KJDEP 970)
      SMB1442L - 67 (KJDEP 176)
      TIB1130J - 851 (AMDEP 856)
      SMB1645T - 961 (WLDEP 912)

  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,687 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      Most Mandai services.. 167 169 171 851 852 854 856 857 858 859 860 963 965 966 969 etc..

      851 852 860 are not under this package for info, they are soon to be handed over to Seletar package.

  • EMERGENCY AMBULANCE
    QX179R's Avatar
    81,271 posts since Feb '08
    • 5th March 2017

      SBS8601P - 5 (BBDEP 201)
      SBS6252B - 9 (BNDEP 109)
      SBS6567T - 9 (BNDEP SP)
      SBS6436M - 17 (LYDEP 358)
      SBS3495L - 17A (LYDEP SP)
      SBS8308L - 20 (BNDEP 32)
      SBS8322U - 20 (BNDEP 21)
      SBS8950G - 20 (BNDEP 33)
      SBS6811M - 401 (BNDEP 9)
      SBS8860H - 401 (BNDEP 33)

  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,687 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      They still have perm but not that much..Example S969:Only 8-10 perm buses while other is random buses.Same like TTS/GAS

      For 854, seems like 27J 45G 48Z 49X are the most royal perm, since the 0405 days.

      The DDs on 854 use to rotate between AMDEP and LYDEP (969) side, now adding on the A95s from 963 as well as random E500 from 169/856/966 etc side. I will say that the deployments got even more complicated ever since the BCM redeployment took place.

      Edited by SBS8676Z 05 Mar `17, 10:11PM
  • SMB3163D's Avatar
    1,438 posts since Apr '16
    • Originally posted by A Bus Observer:

      Facelift man was on 180 today mrng arnd 11am. first time saw irl, amazing

      5800M

  • SBS2609H's Avatar
    64 posts since Aug '16
  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,160 posts since Jan '12
    • 050317 (Sunday)

      SBS Cameo

      170A:
      SBS5006C

       

      SMRT Cameo

      75:
      SMB1533H

      172:
      SMB1642B

      176:
      SMB1416M
      SMB3604Z

      190:
      SMB208D
      SG5430Y
      SG5573T
      SG5600Z

      307:
      SMB30Z
      SMB3160L

      308:
      SMB36H

      700A:
      SMB1598X
      SMB3130Z

      922:
      SMB212R
      SMB215H

      960:
      TIB1090R
      SG5419G
      SG5431U

      963R:
      SG1720L
      SMB3143L

      970:
      SMB103Y
      SMB1510Z

      973:
      SMB1614H
      SG1710R

      975:
      SMB22Y (975-975-10)
      SMB109G

      979:
      SMB3134M
      SMB3530C

      983:
      SMB3605X
      SG5067M

Please Login or Signup to reply.