21 Nov, 01:35AM in sunny Singapore!

Bus Terminal, Interchanges & Depots (Part 2)

Subscribe to Bus Terminal, Interchanges & Depots (Part 2) 234 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    484 posts since Jun '16
    • Originally posted by SBS9252G:

I was wondering if the plot of land where the demolished flats in Ghim Moh is considered to be a ITH thus combining BV and Ghim Moh as one.

I remember carbikebus and I were discussing abt this b4, and we agreed that it is a potential spot for the combination of both the current BV and Ghim Moh. However, theres no news frm the authorities, so i guess have to wait long long then!

20,291 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by CZT:

I remember carbikebus and I were discussing abt this b4, and we agreed that it is a potential spot for the combination of both the current BV and Ghim Moh. However, theres no news frm the authorities, so i guess have to wait long long then!

I don’t think LTA interested in building ITH there..

865 posts since Dec '03

After closing BV swimming pool, and now if closing the BV bus terminal as well... I think I better sell my BV flat fast.

It's best to keep the BV terminal as it is.

Other estates are having better amenities, only my estate having amenities taken away.

Edited by iamgoondu 19 Oct `17, 11:35PM
    3,046 posts since Nov '13
    • Originally posted by iamgoondu:

After closing BV swimming pool, and now if closing the BV bus terminal as well... I think I better sell my BV flat fast.

It's best to keep the BV terminal as it is.

Other estates are having better amenities, only my estate having amenities taken away.

Hi mr iamgoondu, your estate is full of amenities. Even though swimming pool (ever since in their plans long ago) is gone, it has added holland village mrt. There is holland village and rows of 7-8 banks, a medical building, 2 markets cum hawker centre, bus terminal, buona vista mrt, shopping malls galore and is near to NUS and NUH (within a bus trip away). Cheers. Thanks.

865 posts since Dec '03
    • Just leave the GM and BV bus terminals as they are. Both have their purposes. GM bus services serving the GM estate, and BV bus services serving the BV estate. 

Consolidating both terminals in one location will impact badly to residents in either estate.

1,922 posts since Oct '12
    484 posts since Jun '16
    • Originally posted by TIB987K:

New Marina Centre Bus Terminal coming soon ...

Contract Ref. 
      PT193
      Proposed Design and Construction of Bus Terminal and Associated Works at Marina Centre
      Eligibility 
      CW01 - General Building [$13,000,000 (BCA B2)] CW02 - Civil Engineering [$13,000,000 (BCA B2)]
      Published Date 10 Nov 2017
      Closing Date/Time 
      12 Jan 2018 by 4:00 PM

https://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/tender/default.aspx?scr=yes&Ref=PT193&scrdate=&fromdate=&todate=&keyword=

Huh what else they wanna do?? Few years ago had a new annex area for parking lots, now for more parking lots? Doubt they will make the effort to make a new building

Huh what else they wanna do?? Few years ago had a new annex area for parking lots, now for more parking lots? Doubt they will make the effort to make a new building

Should be the land beside SMRT terminal..

Please Login or Signup to reply.