20 Jan, 02:59PM in sunny Singapore!

Redeployments (Part 24)

Subscribe to Redeployments (Part 24) 558 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,011 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by SMB8014T:

      22/12/2017

      SMB1538U >> WLDEP SP

       

      1538U still under AMDEP..

  • SMB8014T's Avatar
    21 posts since Dec '17
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      1538U still under AMDEP..

      I already know that. You answered very late, and that time I saw SMB1438A on Svc 912A, so I was kinda' blind

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,011 posts since Sep '14
  • SMB31X's Avatar
    293 posts since Dec '14
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      SG1020Z SG1021X SG1022T SG1028C SG1029A
      BUDEP Storage >> SMRT Buses

      most likely to AMDEP though. 

  • AntiDennisLance's Avatar
    1,109 posts since Jul '03
    • Originally posted by SMB31X:

      most likely to AMDEP though. 

      I think is 101% chop confirmed for AMDEP de la.

  • SMB31X's Avatar
    293 posts since Dec '14
    • Originally posted by AntiDennisLance:

      I think is 101% chop confirmed for AMDEP de la.

      I really wonder if AMDEP/SEDEP has enough space to tank them all though icon_rolleyes.gif

      So greedy

  • AntiDennisLance's Avatar
    1,109 posts since Jul '03
    • Originally posted by SMB31X:

      I really wonder if AMDEP/SEDEP has enough space to tank them all though icon_rolleyes.gif

      So greedy

      Maybe some A22's will be kicked out to KJ/WL. Or these new buses may eventually go to Seletar Package. Quite a lot of A22's are expected to go over to Seletar Package already anyway.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,574 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB31X:

      I really wonder if AMDEP/SEDEP has enough space to tank them all though icon_rolleyes.gif

      So greedy

      Think temporary park at Woodlands Bus Park until the Seletar handover.I was hoping all SMB Citaros will be distributed to Kjdep and Wldep.

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,399 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by TIB987K:

      Registered on 27 December 2017
      B9TL: 8
      ND323F: 59
      O530: 29
      Total: 96 buses

      Prepare to scroll ...

      SG1132J
      SG1208A
      SG1209Y
      SG1210S
      SG1211P
      SG1212L
      SG1213J
      SG1214G
      SG1215D
      SG1216B
      SG1217Z
      SG1218X
      SG1219T
      SG1220M
      SG1221K
      SG1222H
      SG1223E

      SG1224C
      SG1225A
      SG1226Y
      SG1227U
      SG1228S
      SG1229P
      SG1230J
      SG1241C
      SG1242A
      SG1243Y

      Anyone saw these citaros on the road? someone edited sgwiki to put them as AMDEP SP (Both SBST and SMRT). but it seem like these are under storage (although it is at SEDEP and maybe UPDEP?)

  • SBS2792K's Avatar
    180 posts since Jun '17
    • Since 23 Dec 2017,

       

      All Seletar Package services currently under SBST:

      AMDEP > SEDEP

      Buses carry out refuelling, maintenance etc (basically everything) at SEDEP, no longer based in AMDEP.

      Not reflected on SGWiki

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,399 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by SBS2792K:

      Since 23 Dec 2017,

       

      All Seletar Package services currently under SBST:

      AMDEP > SEDEP

      Buses carry out refuelling, maintenance etc (basically everything) at SEDEP, no longer based in AMDEP.

      Not reflected on SGWiki

      because the admin in Sgwiki refuse to reflect as SEDEP.... someone did try to change, but the changes were undo as they claim that the admin said that SEDEP deployment should only start when the BCM package commence (i.e official start date). 

      not sure what is their logic or why they are so stubborn.... ban/stop people from doing some correct edit, but instead keep on allowing certain guy to edit with incorrect info...

      they only put a small sentence, indicating that this service park at SEDEP.

      Edited by lemon1974 11 Jan `18, 1:13PM
  • SBS2792K's Avatar
    180 posts since Jun '17
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      because the admin in Sgwiki refuse to reflect as SEDEP.... someone did try to change, but the changes were undo as they claim that the admin said that SEDEP deployment should only start when the BCM package commence (i.e official start date). 

      not sure what is their logic or why they are so stubborn.... ban/stop people from doing some correct edit, but instead keep on allowing certain guy to edit with incorrect info...

      they only put a small sentence, indicating that this service park at SEDEP.

      lol hahaha everything alr officiallly based in SEDEP liao they still stubborn

  • SBS7123J's Avatar
    729 posts since Aug '10
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      because the admin in Sgwiki refuse to reflect as SEDEP.... someone did try to change, but the changes were undo as they claim that the admin said that SEDEP deployment should only start when the BCM package commence (i.e official start date). 

      not sure what is their logic or why they are so stubborn.... ban/stop people from doing some correct edit, but instead keep on allowing certain guy to edit with incorrect info...

      they only put a small sentence, indicating that this service park at SEDEP.

      Sidetrack a bit but there are many wrong info in sgwiki, particularly in the past deployment section in which they anyhow put the year on the service deployed on that bus.

      Edited by SBS7123J 11 Jan `18, 5:20PM
  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,011 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      Anyone saw these citaros on the road? someone edited sgwiki to put them as AMDEP SP (Both SBST and SMRT). but it seem like these are under storage (although it is at SEDEP and maybe UPDEP?)

      Tried to reflect those newly registered SMRT SG Citaros as "N/A" but someone went to add back "AMDEP SP" status even though these Citaros aren't deployed on revenue service up till now..

      Edited by SMB315C 11 Jan `18, 10:38PM
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,574 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      Tried to reflect those Citaros as "N/A" but someone went to add back "AMDEP SP" status even though these Citaros aren't deployed on revenue service up till now..

      Think its for SBST SEDEP

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,399 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      Tried to reflect those newly registered SMRT SG Citaros as "N/A" but someone went to add back "AMDEP SP" status even though these Citaros aren't deployed on revenue service up till now..

      that mr erwinlee95 edited back to amdep sp loh...  is he an admin there? 

      i believe that these citaros are on cold storage (those citaros in SEDEP have A4 paper on windscreen)... most likely due to the face BUDEP run out of space. (since all the A95 are suppose to be there)

      think your latest edit will be revert back as well..

      Edited by lemon1974 12 Jan `18, 10:55AM
  • SMB1333T's Avatar
    522 posts since Jun '13
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      that mr erwinlee95 edited back to amdep sp loh...  is he an admin there? 

      i believe that these citaros are on cold storage (those citaros in SEDEP have A4 paper on windscreen)... most likely due to the face BUDEP run out of space. (since all the A95 are suppose to be there)

      think your latest edit will be revert back as well..

      Nope he is not.

      Edited by SMB1333T 14 Jan `18, 10:57AM
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    483 posts since Dec '16
    • SMB1649H

      KJDEP 188 ➡️ KJDEP SP

      *I don't think it perm 188 after having the Little Green Bee advert.Plus it is always seen doing on CCK Feeder especially 300 & 302.

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,399 posts since Dec '04
  • JKYY's Avatar
    184 posts since Oct '17
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      Sv265/268 are still Amdep though. 

      It's terminus is still at AMDEP? Unless on official handover day for SMRT packaged services then move there?

    • Lol i think he edited it all back to AMDEP again

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,574 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by JKYY:

      It's terminus is still at AMDEP? Unless on official handover day for SMRT packaged services then move there?

      265 & 268 potential to start from YCK Int once the expansion completed 

  • SBS7123J's Avatar
    729 posts since Aug '10
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      265 & 268 potential to start from YCK Int once the expansion completed 

      For 265 to shorten to YCK is still possible as 45 and 70 can cover the deleted sector at AMK St 63 and Ave 9 but then for 268 to shorten to YCK it might left its deleted sector at AMK St 62 without a bus service.

      Edited by SBS7123J 14 Jan `18, 6:08PM
  • BusAnalayzer's Avatar
    10,524 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by SBS7123J:

      For 265 to shorten to YCK is still possible as 45 and 70 can cover the deleted sector at AMK St 63 and Ave 9 but then for 268 to shorten to YCK it might left its deleted sector at AMK St 62 without a bus service.

      One of the services 265 or 268 needs to stay to maintain the connection between industrial estate and AMK West town. There is a good 20-25 pax per bus.

  • JKYY's Avatar
    184 posts since Oct '17
    • Originally posted by BusAnalayzer:

      One of the services 265 or 268 needs to stay to maintain the connection between industrial estate and AMK West town. There is a good 20-25 pax per bus.

      Amend 265 to start from AMK Int and convert to dual loop service (North and South loop). Amend North loop to ply Ave 9 >>> St 62 >>> St 64 >> St 63 >>> Ave 9 then back to AMK Int.

       

      Only problem is parking crunch at AMK Int.

      Edited by JKYY 14 Jan `18, 6:34PM
Please Login or Signup to reply.