19 Feb, 12:08PM in sunny Singapore!

Redeployments (Part 24)

Subscribe to Redeployments (Part 24) 628 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • JKYY's Avatar
    293 posts since Oct '17
    • All SMRT Citaros now all AMDEP SP or TRG?? With the exception of the 1 unit at KJDEP.

       

      SMB21A

      KJDEP SP >>> KJDEP 700

      Edited by JKYY 08 Feb `18, 10:06PM
  • Waynechew1003's Avatar
    249 posts since Apr '17
    • Originally posted by JKYY:

      All SMRT Citaros now all AMDEP SP or TRG?? With the exception of the 1 unit at KJDEP.

       

      SMB21A

      KJDEP SP >>> KJDEP 700

      Kind of. AM mostly random alr

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,787 posts since Nov '03
    • SMRT already take 5 units of A95 at Budep storage?Notice 5 buses missing,The lone B9TL still with SBST stickers and the 2 SBST Livery Citaros still stuck there.

  • TIB987K's Avatar
    2,075 posts since Oct '12
  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,433 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by TIB987K:

      SG5850T, SG5851R, SG5852M, SG5854H and SG5855E now under SMRT.

      so a new service for SMRT? what is the possibility that sv974 is under SMRT instead and SMRT can use those lay up bendies? 

       

  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,864 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      so a new service for SMRT? what is the possibility that sv974 is under SMRT instead and SMRT can use those lay up bendies? 

       

      I have to say, the laid up bendies may never return to service after all...

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,192 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      I have to say, the laid up bendies may never return to service after all...


      hw to put them on svc, there will be almost no svc to give them to

  • TPS Timothy Mok's Avatar
    1,214 posts since Aug '07
  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,433 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      I have to say, the laid up bendies may never return to service after all...

      where are these laid up bendies now?  

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,787 posts since Nov '03
    • SMRT already relieved 11 service after Seletar and I think their current fleet is good enough..No need for those O405Gs.Furthermore LTA is ordering new Euro6 DDs.

  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,864 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      where are these laid up bendies now?  

      I do not know where they are, but I had mentioned previously that among the laid up ones, TIB1117Z, TIB1132D and TIB1144U had been missing for quite some time before their original lifespan expiry~this is a sign that the laid up ones were meant to be taken off from service, just that SMRT extended all of the December batches and had to lay up these numbers...they are already taken off from service upon their original lifespan expiry like the O405s in 2014.

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,049 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      Not referring to those green Citaro which we saw at the carnival where the bus tour passby.  These are those 1208-1219 series.

      There are at least 10-15 more sbst livery Citaro with SMRT logo there since Sunday or Monday. No movement for 2 days. So definitely not overnight parking. they are there at 9am n 5pm when I pass by  so definitely not for 110  

      SMRT buses parking lot are along the fence nearest to SLE. 

      Those few Citaros aren't there anymore..

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,787 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      Those few Citaros aren't there anymore..

      Parking at Amdep

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,433 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      Those few Citaros aren't there anymore..

      Not at the fence area. But they have been shifted nearer to the exit of SEDEP. Two whole row park down there. 

    • SBS6580D
      (SEDEP 24) --> (SEDEP 71)
      with perm sticker on coinbox

      SBS6597G
      (SEDEP 71) --> (SEDEP 24)

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,049 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      Not at the fence area. But they have been shifted nearer to the exit of SEDEP. Two whole row park down there. 

      I see..

    • Originally posted by JKYY:

      All SMRT Citaros now all AMDEP SP or TRG?? With the exception of the 1 unit at KJDEP.

      Yes.. Ever since EWL Express 12 (Sv495) started operations..

    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:


      1616C is spare sub 3094U?

      1616C for Sv903..

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,192 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by SMB315C:

      1616C for Sv903..


      sub 3110G? Coz 1631H 1634A seen on 903 also

  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,779 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      SMRT already relieved 11 service after Seletar and I think their current fleet is good enough..No need for those O405Gs.Furthermore LTA is ordering new Euro6 DDs.

      I am hoping that AMDEP remove out all the B1 old bendies for lay up after Seletar takes place. While some of the B2 should go to KJ/WL for the feeders in return of more DDs to AMDEP.

      Also hoping for the remaining B3 A95 to come in soon.

      Edited by SBS8676Z 14 Feb `18, 10:28PM
  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,433 posts since Dec '04
    • SG1020Z 1021X 1022T 1028C 1029A perm training buses? Been doing training duties recently n 1020 have a A4 paper showing TF01 n 1028 A4 showing TF04. 

      TF is training fleet ?

  • TPS Timothy Mok's Avatar
    1,214 posts since Aug '07
    • Originally posted by SBS8676Z:

      I am hoping that AMDEP remove out all the B1 old bendies for lay up after Seletar takes place. While some of the B2 should go to KJ/WL for the feeders in return of more DDs to AMDEP.

      Also hoping for the remaining B3 A95 to come in soon.

      They are waiting for more Euro 5 double deckers as well as the excessive storage. While the Euro 6 got to wait and will replace Dennis Trident and VSO which still has 3-5 more years :)

  • SMB315C's Avatar
    2,049 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      SG1020Z 1021X 1022T 1028C 1029A perm training buses? Been doing training duties recently n 1020 have a A4 paper showing TF01 n 1028 A4 showing TF04. 

      TF is training fleet ?

      SG1220M also with TF08 paper..

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,787 posts since Nov '03
  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,479 posts since Jan '12
    • Originally posted by TIB987K:

      SG5850T, SG5851R, SG5852M, SG5854H and SG5855E now under SMRT.

      SG5851R >> KJ/BU SP 

      On 983 today

Please Login or Signup to reply.