23 Nov, 04:24AM in sunny Singapore!

Redeployments (Part 24)

Subscribe to Redeployments (Part 24) 294 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,294 posts since Nov '03
    • Its funny SG1198U is registered to SMRT.Should have given to SBST instead to partner 1197.

  • SMB1333T's Avatar
    508 posts since Jun '13
  • SBS5010P's Avatar
    1,491 posts since Feb '10
    • According to sgwiki,

      someone edited that for Svc 113 got fleet cut of 1 bus to 7 K230ubs and it's 6726B and 6870S transferred to Svc 27

      and for Svc 115 - got a fleet add to 3 buses, wonder why so many buses for 115?

      Edited by SBS5010P 22 Oct `17, 3:19PM
  • 23ispolo's Avatar
    5,724 posts since Jun '13
  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,334 posts since Jan '12
    • SMB3169M >> AM SP (on 963R today)

      KJ is losing almost all its new A22s haha! Exchange for Wrights?

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,344 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by SBS5010P:

      According to sgwiki,

      someone edited that for Svc 113 got fleet cut of 1 bus to 7 K230ubs and it's 6726B and 6870S transferred to Svc 27

      and for Svc 115 - got a fleet add to 3 buses, wonder why so many buses for 115?

      SV115 accordingly to ETT should have 2 buses only... further, someone mention in sgwiki that it does jump bus? so the BC have long long rest since each trip is around 22-25 mins only... 

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,294 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      SV115 accordingly to ETT should have 2 buses only... further, someone mention in sgwiki that it does jump bus? so the BC have long long rest since each trip is around 22-25 mins only... 

      Both are doing T shift right?

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,344 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Both are doing T shift right?

      dunno... but cant rule out there might be a 3rd bus for meal break purpose... 

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,294 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      dunno... but cant rule out there might be a 3rd bus for meal break purpose... 

      Most probably yes,Maybe from 53M or 112.

  • SBS2792K's Avatar
    141 posts since Jun '17
    • 1A 1S 1T - 3 buses

       

      Also not sure who edited 128 to 1A 1T only, theres 1A 1S 1E 1T on CT8 cross 128

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,294 posts since Nov '03
    • Many ppl was shocked when 293 come out from St 42 turning left to Ave 7..They thought its a new service

    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      SV115 accordingly to ETT should have 2 buses only... further, someone mention in sgwiki that it does jump bus? so the BC have long long rest since each trip is around 22-25 mins only... 

      I don’t think they practice jumpbus since got 3 buses and duty..if jumpbus sure got only 2 buses.

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,334 posts since Jan '12
  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,344 posts since Dec '04
    • SG1701 

      (KJ920) --> (AMDEP SP)

      on 851 

    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      I don’t think they practice jumpbus since got 3 buses and duty..if jumpbus sure got only 2 buses.

      Ya no jump bus.  115 actually can just use two buses will do.  No crossover from 53M also 

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    372 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      SMB1521S >> KJ SP (on 975 today)

      Saw 1578 on 188 I think not sure if I see wrongly.

    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      SMB3169M >> AM SP (on 963R today)

      KJ is losing almost all its new A22s haha! Exchange for Wrights?

      Another user also spotted SMB3151M on 811.

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,334 posts since Jan '12
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      Another user also spotted SMB3151M on 811.

      Seems to be exchanging the 31xx and SG MAN A22 with the 15xx and likely 16xx MAN A22... Look out for SG1703L - SG1705G and SG1714E... they should go anytime already...

      Prepare to give to SBST?

      Edited by SMB42P 23 Oct `17, 10:46PM
  • SMB315C's Avatar
    1,964 posts since Sep '14
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      Seems to be exchanging the 31xx and SG MAN A22 with the 15xx and likely 16xx MAN A22... Look out for SG1703L - SG1705G and SG1714E... they should go anytime already...

      Prepare to give to SBST?

      From other people's spottings:

      SG1700U SG1701S SG1702P SMB3150R SMB3151M SMB3152K SMB3153H SMB3161J SMB3162G SMB3163D SMB3168R SMB3169M
      >> AMDEP SP

      SG1729M SG1730H SMB1521S SMB1569E SMB1572U SMB1578D SMB1580X SMB1602S SMB1605J SMB1611R SMB1624D SMB1632E
      >> KJDEP SP

      Edited by SMB315C 29 Oct `17, 11:52AM
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    372 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      Seems to be exchanging the 31xx and SG MAN A22 with the 15xx and likely 16xx MAN A22... Look out for SG1703L - SG1705G and SG1714E... they should go anytime already...

      Prepare to give to SBST?

      From the looks of it,likely going to SBST.

  • SMB128B's Avatar
    4,968 posts since May '11
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      From the looks of it,likely going to SBST.

      They had better give some to 24..

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,344 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by SG5064X:

      From the looks of it,likely going to SBST.

      seletar package need at least 100 SD for those yishun services (excluding any upgrade to DDs)... so 3052, 3075 to 3169 plus some SG plates one should be enough... 

      guess around 50-60 E500 might be transferred over as well.. 

      and LTA will give SBST some new B9 or A95.. not so sure about the new SD though (not much new citaros left).. 

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,145 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      seletar package need at least 100 SD for those yishun services (excluding any upgrade to DDs)... so 3052, 3075 to 3169 plus some SG plates one should be enough... 

      guess around 50-60 E500 might be transferred over as well.. 

      and LTA will give SBST some new B9 or A95.. not so sure about the new SD though (not much new citaros left).. 


      What if they use the SG A95 and the SG Wright give SMRT?

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,294 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      seletar package need at least 100 SD for those yishun services (excluding any upgrade to DDs)... so 3052, 3075 to 3169 plus some SG plates one should be enough... 

      guess around 50-60 E500 might be transferred over as well.. 

      and LTA will give SBST some new B9 or A95.. not so sure about the new SD though (not much new citaros left).. 

      Maybe can transfer all the SMRT 30/31xx series and should be enough..

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,344 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:


      What if they use the SG A95 and the SG Wright give SMRT?

      only around 30 units of new B9 left... so most likely a mixture of A95/B9..

Please Login or Signup to reply.