22 Jan, 02:21AM in sunny Singapore!

Redeployments (Part 24)

Subscribe to Redeployments (Part 24) 563 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • chickenlittle2's Avatar
    6,581 posts since Apr '06
  • Kira™'s Avatar
    1,519 posts since Apr '09
    • Originally posted by chickenlittle2:

      SBS 3644Z
      (SL 241) > (SL SP)

      SG 5496H

      (SL SP) > (SL 241)

      Haiz Alr predict it when 3644 start cameoing around.  I dun know why is SL kicking out older bus for newer ones? 

  • SMB42P's Avatar
    5,434 posts since Jan '12
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Most probably kapo all the SMB30/31xx and SG1700-1704.

      they somehow didnt touch 1703 - 1705 tho...

       

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,584 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      they somehow didnt touch 1703 - 1705 tho...

       

      Its only a matter of time

  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,399 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by SMB42P:

      they somehow didnt touch 1703 - 1705 tho...

       

      they need around 100-110 SDs from SMRT side... dun think they will touch those SG citaros. 

      think they are transferring around 10-15 units each week... until all SD are done, then they will start transferring the E500 over (which should be in December when the next batches of bendies are gone, unless they wan to put bendies on those services that are using those 35xx E500 right now). 

  • AntiDennisLance's Avatar
    1,109 posts since Jul '03
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      they need around 100-110 SDs from SMRT side... dun think they will touch those SG citaros. 

      think they are transferring around 10-15 units each week... until all SD are done, then they will start transferring the E500 over (which should be in December when the next batches of bendies are gone, unless they wan to put bendies on those services that are using those 35xx E500 right now). 

      E500's for SBST? But so far, SBST has had no "trial" E500 unit for training so far unlike the A22's, A24's and A95's.

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,162 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by AntiDennisLance:

      E500's for SBST? But so far, SBST has had no "trial" E500 unit for training so far unlike the A22's, A24's and A95's.


      The way they trf those A22 are messy from the AMDEP side, they anyhow pick bus and throw. Not from those that are affected unlike SBST side

  • TPS Timothy Mok's Avatar
    1,190 posts since Aug '07
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      they need around 100-110 SDs from SMRT side... dun think they will touch those SG citaros. 

      think they are transferring around 10-15 units each week... until all SD are done, then they will start transferring the E500 over (which should be in December when the next batches of bendies are gone, unless they wan to put bendies on those services that are using those 35xx E500 right now). 

      they will transfer some MAN NL323F across, but i think they will start transferring the E500s which had been done for that case, there are about 70 bendies retiring too. In return, additional B9TLs or A95s will replace them.

      1. 800 - 4 old bendies
      2. 804 - 2 old bendies
      3. 806 - 3 old bendies
      4. 811 - 3 old bendies
      5. 812 - 3 old bendies
      6. 851 - 1 old bendy

      They may move some to replace Volgren bendies.


  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,399 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by AntiDennisLance:

      E500's for SBST? But so far, SBST has had no "trial" E500 unit for training so far unlike the A22's, A24's and A95's.

      they are using those BSEP A22 and Citaros, so most likely they will using those BSEP E500 as well.. not sure why they never take in E500 for training...  pls ask LTA.. 

  • A22 fan's Avatar
    219 posts since Jul '17
    • BeSt didnt chose e500 at all. They full concentrate on all the man buses models that whatever SMRT have for seletar package. The older remaining bendies will complete their lifespan if they are for all the way to the end.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,584 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by A22 fan:

      BeSt didnt chose e500 at all. They full concentrate on all the man buses models that whatever SMRT have for seletar package. The older remaining bendies will complete their lifespan if they are for all the way to the end.

      I’ve got a feeling only SMB30/31xx,a few of A95,B9TL and Citaro will transfer to Seletar.

    • 5538X,5833T,5841U,5847D>>SMRT Buses.

       

      Edited by carbikebus 01 Nov `17, 4:12AM
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,861 posts since Jun '10
  • SBS2656X's Avatar
    3,863 posts since Feb '12
  • lemon1974's Avatar
    9,399 posts since Dec '04
    • Is there transfer of A95/E500 between AMDEP n KJDEP today?

      SG5770 driven by a BC turn into KJDEP (eds showing kranji depot). There are at least 2-3 more green A95 inside as well 

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,584 posts since Nov '03
    • Most probably for service 180


    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      Is there transfer of A95/E500 between AMDEP n KJDEP today?

      SG5770 driven by a BC turn into KJDEP (eds showing kranji depot). There are at least 2-3 more green A95 inside as well 

      SG5769X
      SG5770R
      SG5771M
      SG5772K
      SG5773H
      SG5774E
      SG5775C
      SG5776A
      SG5777Y
      SG5778U
      SG5779S
      SG5780L
      SG5781J


       

      Heard all goes to KJ..180 B9TL might goes to Amdep.

      Edited by carbikebus 04 Nov `17, 1:58PM
  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    9,162 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      SG5769X AMDEP SP SG5770R AMDEP SP SG5771M AMDEP SP SG5772K AMDEP SP SG5773H AMDEP SP SG5774E AMDEP SP SG5775C AMDEP SP SG5776A AMDEP SP SG5777Y AMDEP SP SG5778U AMDEP SP SG5779S AMDEP SP SG5780L AMDEP SP SG5781J AMDEP SP

       

      Heard all goes to KJ..180 B9TL might goes to Amdep.


      all correct. 5050K also affected

  • SG5064X's Avatar
    483 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      all correct. 5050K also affected

      SG5769X SG5770R SG5771M SG5772K SG5773H SG5774E SG5775C SG5776A SG5777Y SG5778U SG5779S SG5780L SG5781J

      >>KJDEP SP

      SG5040P SG5041L SG5042J SG5043G SG5044D SG5045B SG5046Z SG5047X SG5048T SG5049R SG5050K SG5051H SG5052E SG5061D SG5062B

      >>AMDEP SP

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    20,584 posts since Nov '03
  • SG5064X's Avatar
    483 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      I suspect there will be another 10 KJ B9TL transfer to Amdep next round 

      Likely 5063Z-5068K,5119Y-5122L

  • TPS Timothy Mok's Avatar
    1,190 posts since Aug '07
    • 67 will get the fair share of MAN A95s back.

      180 will get 5 bendy buses back and 7 Enviro500s.

  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,764 posts since Oct '11
    • Now that AMDEP (SMRT) starting to take in Wrights, SMRT taking opportunity to push more Wrights from KJDEP there.

      Edited by SBS8676Z 04 Nov `17, 11:01PM
  • SBS7123J's Avatar
    729 posts since Aug '10
  • SMB1333T's Avatar
    522 posts since Jun '13
    • Originally posted by SBS8676Z:

      Now that AMDEP (SMRT) starting to take in Wrights, SMRT taking opportunity to push more Wrights from KJDEP there.

      Wrights are meant for seletar package hanover to SBST

      Edited by SMB1333T 04 Nov `17, 11:26PM
Please Login or Signup to reply.