31 Oct, 04:10PM in sunny Singapore!

RSAF and psychics searching for missing jet in Indonesia

Subscribe to RSAF and psychics searching for missing jet in Indonesia 82 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,464 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by scorpboi:
      those who know it are those who experiene it physically Very Happy

lol i think few had return. even if they returned. they are in no condition to say it Wink

3,436 posts since Jan '03
    • Originally posted by marzguy:

[b]lol i think few had return. even if they returned. they are in no condition to say it Wink
      [/b]

ya
      heard that there is one who came out of a time portal
      dunno the rest of the info tho

1,464 posts since May '03
      ya
      heard that there is one who came out of a time portal
      dunno the rest of the info tho

Lol a mystery is better to be kept a mystery Wink

23,172 posts since Jul '04
    13,828 posts since Jun '04
      thats great
      in my point of view, science can only help us to reach a certain height of knowledge. i believe that the research in metaphysics can help us find out more about the things happening around us Mr. Green
      scientists are currently doing some research on metaphysics too

Agreed. True science can only be acheived when science and metaphysics goes hand in hand. Science can never be mutually exclusive of the metphysics for that is pseudo science.

• Originally posted by marzguy:
      [b]Wah seems like everywhere around the world have things/people missing without a trace Shocked [/b]

Maybe they got trap in a time bubble or they went into a different dimension...only to step back into pur physical dimension 300 years from now...Laughing

1,134 posts since Jun '06
    8,149 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by (human):
      RSAF, The united Air Force and with the help of psychics are currently searching searching for missing jet.

Adam Air 737-400 passenger jet with more than 100 people on board went missing, the plane took off from Surabaya, on Java Island, at 2:07 p.m. (0707 GMT) and was supposed to land in Manado at 3:15 p.m.

Anyone has the news article form The Strait Time? Hm wondering what kind of psychics they are having.

Merry Meet (human),

Welcome to LOA, hope you will enjoy your stay in here. I am just back from my overseas trip recently.

Air Accident happening at the beginning of the year. I am aware of this news article however the part about "help of psychics" i never come across that. Is it after this accident, some local psychics from Indonesia commented about it at some tabloid? Official news on this incident, no psychic is mentioned. Strait Times Report i am not sure. Thanks for sharing.

Wink

Blessed Be,
      Oceanos

not sure if this article is the one
      gotta wait for the threadstarter to confirm Mr. Green

This is not the one.

• Merry Meet (human),

How's your weekend so far? Moody weather today?

Wink

Blessed Be,
      Oceanos

This is not the one.

ic
      im sure that there are always this type of news,just that its not been reported or being controlled by the government, mainly not to alarm the public Mr. Green

• Originally posted by OCEANOS:
      [b]Merry Meet (human),

How's your weekend so far? Moody weather today?

Wink

Blessed Be,
      Oceanos
      [/b]

Hi oceanos thanks for welcoming me. Weekend is normal for me, the weather seems ok too. Very Happy

ic
      im sure that there are always this type of news,just that its not been reported or being controlled by the government, mainly not to alarm the public Mr. Green

I think i will abstract it here. I still have that article with me. Might be taking around 15 minutes or more...

I think i will abstract it here. I still have that article with me. Might be taking around 15 minutes or more...

thats great
      looking forward to it Mr. Green

• S'pore plane flies two missions in search of missing jet

By Devi Asmarani
      Indonesia correspondent
      In Jakarta

The search for a missing plane with 102 people aboard intensified yesterday as a plane from Singapore joined the mission.

The United States air force- and even phychics-also offered assistance four days after the Adam Air Boeing 737-400 dissappeared during a New Year's Day flight from surabaya in East Java to Manado in North Sulawesi.

The search concentrated on the sea off polewali in West sulawesi as well as areas inland around the Toraja resort area.

Two signals from the plane's emergency beacon, which is activated on impact, were reportedly picked up by a plane and satellites.

However, indonesia's aviation chief said the pilot of the missing aircraft did not issue distress signals or report mechanical problems, contradicting earlier reports.

The Director General of Air Transportation Iksan Tatang told a press briefing yesterday:" The plane did not report any complaints about the navigation, the condition of the plane or other technical problems"

Singapore's Fokker 50 arrived in Makassar, the centre of the search and rescue efforts, with a support aircraft on wednesday night, carrying 22 people including pilots, engineers and system operators.

The meritime surveillance aircraft flew two search missions yesterday lasting almost eight hours in all, said the Defence Attache for Singapore's mission in Jakarta, Col Keith Rogdrigues.

"We went over land, heading north east to cover the flight routes of the missing aircraft," he told Rhe Straits Times over the phone from Makassar.

The plane is equipped with an infrared detection system, Col Rodrigue said, but the search was hampered by rain and thick clouds.

Meanwhile, the US has assisted with satelite imagery and will soon send moobilisation equipment, said transport Minister Hatta Radjasa.

Search crews were getting so desperate that police helicopter was now carrying local villagers claimed to have a "six sense", said Mr Abdul.

He added:"They offered help free of charge-I thinkin a situation like this we can only rely on the two things:sophisticated technology or supernatural power."

The Strait Times Friday, January 5 2007

Edited by (human) 07 Jan `07, 3:33PM
    • ic
      so it was the local who offered their help
      fair enough cuz the officials could not find the missing plane
      but wadever it is, it is best to find the plane first Mr. Green

232 posts since Oct '06
      RSAF, The united Air Force and with the help of psychics are currently searching searching for missing jet.

Adam Air 737-400 passenger jet with more than 100 people on board went missing, the plane took off from Surabaya, on Java Island, at 2:07 p.m. (0707 GMT) and was supposed to land in Manado at 3:15 p.m.

Anyone has the news article form The Strait Time? Hm wondering what kind of psychics they are having.

only when things screw up big time and they have no more solutions left then they come and acknowledge the power of the supernatural.

Neutral

• Originally posted by suss.adele:
      only when things screw up big time and they have no more solutions left then they come and acknowledge the power of the supernatural.

Neutral

lol
      ya
      only when their most trusted technology fail them will they rely on supernatural

• Merry Meet (human),

Thanks you for taking your time to type out this Strait Times article to share with us. Hope to see more of you in LOA.

Wink

Blessed Be,
      Oceanos

• Merry Meet To All,

Well since this incident happen in Indonesia, i am not surprised they seek help of supernatural force from psychics. Indonesia is a land of strong Religious Faith & Mysticism. This is not the first time news of such as psychics, bomohs, pawangs make their appearance. Let me share one of such news of 2006 with you below.

Wink

Blessed Be,
      Oceanos

BOGOR, Indonesia - A renowned black magic practitioner performed a voodoo ritual Thursday to jinx President George W. Bush and his entourage while he was on a brief visit to Indonesia.

Ki Gendeng Pamungkas slit the throat of a goat, a small snake and stabbed a black crow in the chest, stirred their blood with spice and broccoli before drank the "potion" and smeared some on his face.

"I don't hate Americans, but I don't like Bush," said Pamungkas, who believed the ritual would succeed as, "the devil is with me today."

He said the jinx would sent spirits to posses
      Secret Service personnel guarding Bush and left them in a trance, leading them into falsely thinking the President was under attack, thus eventually causing chaos in Bogor Presidential Palace, where the American leader was scheduled to meet President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on Monday.

Indonesia the world's most populous Muslim country, however many still practicing animist rituals, including black magic, that predate Islam's arrival in the archipelago.

"I am doing voodoo, because other ritual would not work," he told reporters after he conducted the gory ritual about 1 kilometers from the palace.

Please Login or Signup to reply.