26 May, 08:23AM in sunny Singapore!

Why Human CREATED Religions?

Subscribe to Why Human CREATED Religions? 727 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • the Human Ego and Desire to Exist led to the creations of religions..............think about it and instinctively, you know it's true.

       

       

      people can't accept that after their physical lives ended, they'll be gone and forgotten............. they feel they're special and their lives mean something............that ego, the fear of dying and the desire to exist created the idea of a permanent soul/self......................they think they're separate and different from all others...........

      but then they've seen and know people suffer physical deaths..............so they thought '' Ah Ha ! there must be an Eternal After-Life after my mortal life ends !''

      but where will that After-Life be at ?..................so people think it must be a most pleasurable and happy place since who wants to live Eternally in a shithole, right ?...............so let's call that dreamed-up Utopia........Heaven !

      so the next question will be WHO created Heaven ??? well, just as Man has to create the tools he needs..........then SOMEONE must have created Man and Heaven and everything else !

      so.........HEY PRESTO !!!............let's call this dreamed-up Creator/Maker...........God............

       

      that's the reason why all religions contained stories that's far far too HUMAN to be Divine.............plus full of loopholes and flaws...........

  • ~PEPPER~'s Avatar
    1,680 posts since Apr '10
    • Atheist alert.

      Cant u respect the idea of a creator/God? Wad makes u think creator or God dun exist?

       

      Edited by ~PEPPER~ 19 Jul `10, 4:31PM
  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
  • laurence82's Avatar
    125,854 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by ~PEPPER~:

      Atheist alert.

      Cant u respect the idea of a creator/God? Wad makes u think creator or God dun exist?

       

      anti non christian alert

      why should people respect the idea of creator/god?

       

  • -StarDust-'s Avatar
    2,505 posts since Apr '10
    • Originally posted by laurence82:

      anti non christian alert

      why should people respect the idea of creator/god?

       


      If u have a religion or belief, dont u want ppl to respect u?

  • laurence82's Avatar
    125,854 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by -StarDust-:


      If u have a religion or belief, dont u want ppl to respect u?

      respect me? so in your opinion, i am superior because i got a religion or belief?

  • ~PEPPER~'s Avatar
    1,680 posts since Apr '10
    • Originally posted by Asromanista2001:

      even if a Creator were to exist , it won't be like in the fairytales.........


      Pls respect our faith.

  • laurence82's Avatar
    125,854 posts since Nov '03
  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by ~PEPPER~:


      Pls respect our faith.

       

      aiyah, i trying to help you people not to blindly follow without thinking about your beliefs mah..........

      small questions lead to small realizations.............NO questions lead to NO realizations..........

      problem is no religion will tell you to question it..............why fear questioning..............this kind of faiths deserve respect meh ?

  • ~PEPPER~'s Avatar
    1,680 posts since Apr '10
    • Originally posted by Asromanista2001:

       

      aiyah, i trying to help you people not to blindly follow without thinking about your beliefs mah..........

      small questions lead to small realizations.............NO questions lead to NO realizations..........

      problem is no religion will tell you to question it..............why fear questioning..............this kind of faiths deserve respect meh ?


      We christians dun blindly follow. God is logical. The universe seems to point to a designer.

      U see a leaf. Even a leaf is so complex. Every leaf is different. Every insects are different.So many different kinds of insects.

      And the universe has its laws also. Law of thermodynamics,law of gravity and many other physics law.

      I believed God caused the big bang. He simply design the universe, the universe dun come by chance.

  • BanguIzai's Avatar
    7,569 posts since Mar '10
    • Originally posted by ~PEPPER~:


      We christians dun blindly follow. God is logical. The universe seems to point to a designer.

      U see a leaf. Even a leaf is so complex. Every leaf is different. Every insects are different.So many different kinds of insects.

      And the universe has its laws also. Law of thermodynamics,law of gravity and many other physics law.

      I believed God caused the big bang. He simply design the universe, the universe dun come by chance.

      No need to argue about this kind of things.  Each religion will have their own story of God creation.  Therefore every religion is "correct" in itself.

  • DailyFreeGames.com's Avatar
    2,930 posts since Nov '05
  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by ~PEPPER~:


      We christians dun blindly follow. God is logical. The universe seems to point to a designer.

      U see a leaf. Even a leaf is so complex. Every leaf is different. Every insects are different.So many different kinds of insects.

      And the universe has its laws also. Law of thermodynamics,law of gravity and many other physics law.

      I believed God caused the big bang. He simply design the universe, the universe dun come by chance.

       

      well, from what i read God seems to have his sequence wrong............

      SUPPOSEDLY.........

      he bring forth light BEFORE he made the sun....................(maybe he got a huge torchlight to light up everything lah)

      he created plant life BEFORE he made the sun.............(maybe back then, plants no need the sun to survive lah)

  • Tehtarlek's Avatar
    253 posts since Mar '10
    • Originally posted by laurence82:

      tell that to rony or mark?

      old recorder playing again.....are u in love with rony or mark?

  • ~PEPPER~'s Avatar
    1,680 posts since Apr '10
  • Happyinfo2's Avatar
    442 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by Asromanista2001:

       

      well, from what i read God seems to have his sequence wrong............

      SUPPOSEDLY.........

      he bring forth light BEFORE he made the sun....................(maybe he got a huge torchlight to light up everything lah)

      he created plant life BEFORE he made the sun.............(maybe back then, plants no need the sun to survive lah)

      from what i read about post, you gotten everything wrong.......

      not sqeuence but factually all wrong......

       

  • laurence82's Avatar
    125,854 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by Tehtarlek:

      old recorder playing again.....are u in love with rony or mark?

      those are the truth, isnt it?

  • shuiling's Avatar
    264 posts since Nov '05
    • Originally posted by Asromanista2001:

      the Human Ego and Desire to Exist led to the creations of religions..............think about it and instinctively, you know it's true.

       

       

      people can't accept that after their physical lives ended, they'll be gone and forgotten............. they feel they're special and their lives mean something............that ego, the fear of dying and the desire to exist created the idea of a permanent soul/self......................they think they're separate and different from all others...........

      but then they've seen and know people suffer physical deaths..............so they thought '' Ah Ha ! there must be an Eternal After-Life after my mortal life ends !''

      but where will that After-Life be at ?..................so people think it must be a most pleasurable and happy place since who wants to live Eternally in a shithole, right ?...............so let's call that dreamed-up Utopia........Heaven !

      so the next question will be WHO created Heaven ??? well, just as Man has to create the tools he needs..........then SOMEONE must have created Man and Heaven and everything else !

      so.........HEY PRESTO !!!............let's call this dreamed-up Creator/Maker...........God............

       

      that's the reason why all religions contained stories that's far far too HUMAN to be Divine.............plus full of loopholes and flaws...........

      why did your parents create you?

      a) your parents were horny?

      b) your parents wanted the world to suffer

      c) all of the above.

  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • they never created me lah................i also created via Immaculate Conception lah..............like Anakin Skywalker.............

  • Ghostpel's Avatar
    46 posts since Jul '10
    • Greetings to all SgForumer, particularly those in Eternal Hope.

      Good Day to all.

      I am the latest new member.

      Let me join in the fun of what is going on in Eternal Hope.

      It is my favorite forum.

      hehehehe.... kekekekkkekekke biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

       

    • We christians dun blindly follow. God is logical. The universe seems to point to a designer.

      U see a leaf. Even a leaf is so complex. Every leaf is different. Every insects are different.So many different kinds of insects.

      And the universe has its laws also. Law of thermodynamics,law of gravity and many other physics law.

      I believed God caused the big bang. He simply design the universe, the universe dun come by chance.

       

      hehehe...biggrin.png

      So you are saying that GOD is a product of the human logic?

      Your arguement only illustrates that GOD is an answer created by human within the limitation of conceptual thoughts, and further supports the title of this thread that GOD (and thus Religions) is created by human.

      May be you dun realise what you are arguing.......

      kekekeekekke ................ biggrin.png

  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
    • if God is that great then he should have given us a more efficient body so we know the needed amount to drink so no need to pee ..............

      then we eat just enough so no need to poop..............

       

      can save a lot of money on toilet paper and water leh..............

  • Italiangti21's Avatar
    1 post since Jul '10
    • well I gotta say this is an interesting question and in all honestly our "GODS" throughout our history aren’t any closer connected to a creator then we r I believe our universe and the multiverse make up our creator {1)our solar system and even galaxies act like atoms on a lot larger of a scale 2)if u were to see ur body the way it really is, made up of trillions of atoms, and seeing our universe and think of multiple universes creating more and more of this "creator". Our idea of the big bang has happened multiple times in each universe, but think about it even cells have to have a creation from matter. A baby in an egg has a stage where it’s not created n its then put through a process of development. To me that shows everything has a point of creation.  now back to our preconception of "GODS" most may have been "fairy tales" but I believe that our influence from these gods show us we have been influenced by an outside species Multiple religions pointing to outer space and saying their gods came from out there and there was multiple births we today can artificially inseminate women another species could have that ability and plus where they could adjust dna to create traits like "abilities" these gods or half gods we've had through history.  There are multiple examples in not only the "holy" bible but in the Quran and multiple Asian philosophies. I would love to create my own philosophy that would express how all "religions" and belief systems are created to have power over a populous. Americans especially are dumbed down, brain washed, sheep that will believe anything our government and a higher influences (be it secret societies or other groups that have influence on the masses) tell us. People need to be less concerned with who’s right or wrong but how we could further our future generations.  OH AND STOP BEING SOO CLOSED MINDED!!! haha    

                                      

  • Asromanista2001's Avatar
    3,957 posts since May '10
  • Hahaha:)'s Avatar
    47 posts since Jul '10
Please Login or Signup to reply.