20 Nov, 11:26PM in sunny Singapore!

GOD says SORRY to KONG HEE!!

Subscribe to GOD says SORRY to KONG HEE!! 31 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    120 posts since Apr '13
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1XIF3leTHcg

skip to 1:50 if you don't want to go through everything...

edit: thanks to the updates of the poster of that youtube video... seem that according to him this was recorded some time in apr last year in australia... and in aug later in the year con hee delivered the exact same "performance" in sgp....

skip to about 22min here for the one in sgp:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jzWU3qt1ReY

he started saying about christ on the cross... and god saying sorry to jesus... (o rly he did..??) and den later on he repeat the same thing talking about himself and god say sorry to con hee himself and thanks him...

and this was in apr 2012 the original version... skip to 16min 50s...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FKVSXfjhB14

Just wanna share with u guys taken from other forum.

CHC ppl defended that what he meant "Sorry" is not an apology but an expression like "I am sorry to hear that u have failed your test".

To me, it is not just about the true meaning of "Sorry" by Kong Hee.

My understanding from the 2 videos recorded on 2012 April and 2012 Aug,  

on 2012 Aug he mentioned that he heard the first time(after 8 months) from GOD, BUT HOW COME THE CONTENT IS SIMILIAR to the one from 2012 April.

Isn't it very obvious an lie !  Why CHC ppl still can accept a lier!

Yet his followers still believe and defend him.

I really salute Kong Hee his achievement on this, you are my 神!

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Edited by Smarttech.888 01 Aug `13, 11:41AM
    117 posts since Aug '07
    31,782 posts since Mar '05
    5 posts since Aug '13
    • Originally posted by bored`:

kong hee is not christian

Your nick sounds like the infamous troll in Spatchy and sgforums.FireIce might ban you thinking you are the troll. Please change your nick.

• I have been to his church quite a few times and I found his church building in Jurong West a bit different from other churches.

• His church building in Jurong West provide free mobile phones charging services. And you can pay your tithes using EZ-Link cards.

• Today afternoon going for the dialect service.I can understand some basic Hokkien preachings but struggles to understand the Cantonese dialect.

• Last week in a gathering at the lobby before the dialect service, Chee Yeong embarrassed me with comments like we are from IMH and we are outpatients and also I am a vegetarian.He made me lose a lot of faces in front of many old people.

865 posts since Jun '13
    2,637 posts since Mar '04
    • Yeap that man is getting out of control …. even desperate enough to make up stories of god say sorry to him ?

Maybe yesterday god say sorry to him again – for not letting him win the 5milion toto !!!

Tomorrow god say sorry to him for not kick his ass sooner !!!

865 posts since Jun '13
    5,614 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by Worstpreaching:

His church building in Jurong West provide free mobile phones charging services. And you can pay your tithes using EZ-Link cards.

wow, business man's style.

Edited by SJS6638 06 Aug `13, 11:20PM
    • There was clarification that it actually meant God is comforting him.

Crap!   Like as if he is innocent and God is comforting him.     It makes more sense if they say God is chastising him to put him through to admit and repent his mistakes.

This one die die refuses to admit mistakes.     Tsk tsk tsk!      Shame!

865 posts since Jun '13
    • its like that oine. things you cant see, they preach. only fools who what some comforting will belief this crap.

4 posts since Aug '13
    • I have attended last Sunday’s dialects service and I nearly want to become a Christian.I am ready to do anything to restore that jesus-is-savior.com website.

125,042 posts since Nov '03
    4 posts since Aug '13
    • I am having a stay home fasting today hoping the website will be restored.It have been 2 weeks since it is not available.

2,464 posts since Jun '11
    120 posts since Apr '13
    3 posts since Sep '13
    • Are there any church services for City Harvest Church and New Creation Church at Suntec City this weekend?Even Esplanade is closed for F1 weekend.

4 posts since Sep '13
    • Last Sunday in the dialect service, one male churchgoer complained that I was showing disrespect to the church by listening to my mp3 player during service.The church service is very boring and I need mp3 player to entertain me.

Please Login or Signup to reply.